Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' (3602 Views)

Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies / Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by bongolistik(m): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2015
I don't have strength to write much. But why is that hardly a guy will meet a Nigerian girl either in trying to woo her or just trying to become friends with her that she will not talk about taking her out.

And when the taking out syndrome come to question, as a guy don't you ever think that she wants you to take her out under a cool mango tree where both of you can have close one on one discussion to start getting to know and understand each other better, but their take out mouth and mind is mostly geared towards taking them on a lavish meal in an expensive restaurant, where if given little more chance she can come along with additional two or more friends and possibly take away some meals after the main meal.

This take out syndrome I believe with many other things are why guys find it easy to label many ladies as gold diggers.

And when these guys contantly take them out on such elaborate meals, that is how they gradually enter the girls maga and mugu lists on their phone contacts and the rest.

And most time, 'taking out' is now being seen by those girls as the yardstick for measuring how caring and serious a guy is. If a guy only agrees to come to my house take out or even under the mango tree it will be that guys only have ulterior motive for saying come to my house.

I know of many guys that because of the economic crunches in the land will rather tell girls to come to their house for date out than going to some restaurant where they have to start spending what they don't even have, just to impress.

I believe if the take out syndrome reduces it will also go to reasonable length in curtailing the come to my house syndrome.

Afterall the adage has always been this way 'ladies first' and not the other way round
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by kelvyn7: 6:59am On Jun 19, 2015
no mind dem
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Feranchek(m): 6:59am On Jun 19, 2015
'Ladies first' no be adage Bros. .... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by tpiadotcom: 7:07am On Jun 19, 2015
bongolistik:

I know of many guys that because of the economic crunches in the land will rather tell girls to come to their house for date out than going to some restaurant

why didnt you post on the thread for guys like you (who have a steady flow of ladies to their house), before opening this one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by tpiadotcom: 7:08am On Jun 19, 2015
Feranchek:
'Ladies first' no be adage Bros. .... grin

he is confused.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 19, 2015
Op you just sound pained.

Who da _fuck takes a girl out to sit under a mango tree? What are you going there to do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 19, 2015
Hey! I can speak for females in my family and life(around me), any guy that take them out is doing it for love not like they need it badly. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by LieDetector(m): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2015
F
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 19, 2015
Counter thread? undecided

To me, both threads make no meaning. . If a guy tells you to come to his house and you don't want to, simply tell him No. Likewise when a girl tells you to take her out, instead of running your pocket dry, simply say No... Or are you being forced? undecided

Make una dey open better topics biko..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by MMotimo: 7:26am On Jun 19, 2015
Charity begins at home
If you have money, start with taking out your sisters and relatives to these places before you consider stray women
With all the money supposedly flowing, you'd think fathers, brothers, uncles, etc would do more for their female relatives who can't afford such treats
In the old days, your Dad and male relatives gave you such treats, it was not payment for sexual favors from randy men
When you raise girls that are shown the good life by their parents/relatives, they are less likely to give it all up for a plate of fried rice

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by bellong: 7:42am On Jun 19, 2015
If you can't be honest with a girl about your financial situation or tolerance limit on what you spend on frivolity, I guess you are not yet matured enough for a relationship.

Taking out a lady is an opportunity to get to know each other and understand your limes/dislikes. If on such date, you can't stand your ground on what you can afford to buy, how can you take major decisions later with her.

It doesn't make sense pleasing a lady on a date and crying wolf after behind her. Be bold and be the man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 19, 2015
[s]
bongolistik:
I don't have strength to write much. But why is that hardly a guy will meet a Nigerian girl either in trying to woo her or just trying to become friends with her that she will not talk about taking her out.

And when the taking out syndrome come to question, as a guy don't you ever think that she wants you to take her out under a cool mango tree where both of you can have close one on one discussion to start getting to know and understand each other better, but their take out mouth and mind is mostly geared towards taking them on a lavish meal in an expensive restaurant, where if given little more chance she can come along with additional two or more friends and possibly take away some meals after the main meal.

This take out syndrome I believe with many other things are why guys find it easy to label many ladies as gold diggers.

And when these guys contantly take them out on such elaborate meals, that is how they gradually enter the girls maga and mugu lists on their phone contacts and the rest.

And most time, 'taking out' is now being seen by those girls as the yardstick for measuring how caring and serious a guy is. If a guy only agrees to come to my house take out or even under the mango tree it will be that guys only have ulterior motive for saying come to my house.

I know of many guys that because of the economic crunches in the land will rather tell girls to come to their house for date out than going to some restaurant where they have to start spending what they don't even have, just to impress.

I believe if the take out syndrome reduces it will also go to reasonable length in curtailing the come to my house syndrome.

Afterall the adage has always been this way 'ladies first' and not the other way round
[/s]

Broke guys should not have anything to do with relationship

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by eddyland: 8:01am On Jun 19, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Broke guys should not have anything to do with relationship
but all kind of girls have something to do with relationship, is that your submission?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by lilmax(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2015
Take out to mango tree? for this nigeria?

Guys should learn to think,use your money for other reasonable things and not trying to impress a girl

Seriously guys,date your kind to avoid unnecessary spending

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2015
If he won't take her out or she won't go to his house, then were would they go?
I think someone should compile a list of fun places to go on a date.

I think there are some cool places to hang out and talk without spending so much. And don't include the cinema, I actually love going to watch a movie alone.

Also,
When people think going on a date, the first place that comes to mind is a restaurant -which is not such a bad idea, you get to have a drink and talk before the meal.
Only broke guys complain about going to a restaurant.

Guys, if you take a girl on a date and she's more interested in the food and ordering more plates like a glutton, you can tell her to stop it or you won't pay. There is nothing wrong in speaking out.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 19, 2015
bellong:
If you can't be honest with a girl about your financial situation or tolerance limit on what you spend on frivolity, I guess you are not yet matured enough for a relationship.

Taking out a lady is an opportunity to get to know each other and understand your limes/dislikes. If on such date, you can't stand your ground on what you can afford to buy, how can you take major decisions later with her.

It doesn't make sense pleasing a lady on a date and crying wolf after behind her. Be bold and be the man.

So you cannot get to know a lady in your house, you must take her to the most expensive restaurant to know her.... shey the wine and chicken na "getting to know each other catalyst"
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2015
bellong:

Exactly.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by bellong: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2015
njokusboy:

So you cannot get to know a lady in your house, you must take her to the most expensive restaurant to know her.... shey the wine and chicken na "getting to know each other catalyst"
Nonsense

Always comprehend a post before replying to it.

And only idiots take a lady they are yet to know to their house for getting to know her.

You guys should at least have little sense of security. The times are evil

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Acidosis(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2015
My advice for the ladies.
( https://www.nairaland.com/2389119/nigerian-men-come-house-syndrome/5#34911786)

I beg you in the name of the powers and forces of the world, if you know you have a BOYFRIEND, A SPOUSE, HUBBY or a BLOKOS you currently rock; kindly desist from running around in the name of dates.

No Nigerian guy is ready to spend money on someone else's babe. Stay with your boyfriend and stop test-running blokoses in the name of dates. If you know you have a boyfriend, breakup if you must test another blokos.

Stop forming single when your heart belongs to someone else. Before you take that ice-cream from a 'stranger' - date, make sure you're ready to pay in kind. No man is ready to spend such time and money in the name of FUN.

We men do not catch any damn fun in sitting ideal in a mall paying bills like idio.ts. Stay with your boyfriend!

Nigerian girls, stay with your boyfriends!!!! If you're bored, get an android phone and play candy crush, or invite your boyfriend over.

For those in distant relationships, stop killing boredom with the resources and time of other men. We have our responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2015
bellong:

Always comprehend a post before replying to it.

And only idiots take a lady they are yet to know to their house for getting to know her.

You guys should at least have little sense of security. The times are evil

Woman, your post was as clear as glass, there's nothing there to comprehend...
You are not serious, so it's about security abi....
You think guys invite women to their house as soon as they meet them... All the time theyy spend stalking and wooing nko, isn't it enough time to figure out if the lady is a serial killer....
Getting to know is a long process and one or two trips to anywhere in the name of outing is not enough to get to know anyone...
Most girls don't even go out with the mindset of getting to know anything, most guys are not even interested in getting to know anything...
Guys are equally as uninterested in "getting to know" any woman in a hotel as they are in getting to know them in their houses....
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by repogirl(f): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2015
Okay you cant take a girl out for a nice time which really doesnt have to expensive if planned well.... but I bet you can hang out with your guys and finish a crate of star abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by tpiadotcom: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2015
lilmax:
Take out to mango tree? for this nigeria?

he got the idea from here most likely:

or here:

perhaps here:

I wonder why he didnt go here:

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by bellong: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2015
njokusboy:

Woman, your post was as clear as glass, there's nothing there to comprehend...
You are not serious, so it's about security abi....
You think guys invite women to their house as soon as they meet them... All the time theyy spend stalking and wooing nko, isn't it enough time to figure out if the lady is a serial killer....
Getting to know is a long process and one or two trips to anywhere in the name of outing is not enough to get to know anyone...
Most girls don't even go out with the mindset of getting to know anything, most guys are not even interested in getting to know anything...
Guys are equally as uninterested in "getting to know" any woman in a hotel as they are in getting to know them in their houses....

cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Acidosis(m): 9:52am On Jun 19, 2015
repogirl:
Okay you cant take a girl out for a nice time which really doesnt have to expensive if planned well.... but I bet you can hang out with your guys and finish a crate of star abi?

Will you visit him in his home and satisfy him, after hanging out? If NO, then stick with your bf.

Guys do not derive any gain in hanging out. There are monies to be made out there.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by damiso(f): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2015
MMotimo:
Charity begins at home
If you have money, start with taking out your sisters and relatives to these places before you consider stray women
With all the money supposedly flowing, you'd think fathers, brothers, uncles, etc would do more for their female relatives who can't afford such treats
In the old days, your Dad and male relatives gave you such treats, it was not payment for sexual favors from randy men
When you raise girls that are shown the good life by their parents/relatives, they are less likely to give it all up for a plate of fried rice

WORD.... I am not that old though smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2015
[b]Well about the taking out stuff....

Whenever a lady ask me to take her out on a date,I normally go with enough money,when I get to the eatery I will simply oder one of those expensive meal that usually come in small quantity for my self alone...she can then decide to buy her own meal her self or leave the place I don't care....

I cannot go ahead and spend a huge some of money for a date,simply because I want to sleep with you,not to talk of other expenses that will also be involve in the course of playing along...I can use such huge money to get runs girls that are more endowed and skillful than her....

And if it should be in the case where it happens to be a girl I genuinely love,that will even make it more easy on me...because I would love to marry her since I love her,and I will only be interested in seeing those wife materials in her...so when she ask for a date and expect me to pay for her meal..she just loose her chance of getting a good husband.....

I don't have time for ladies who loose their dignity for a pot of porridge,and am not one of those guys who go nut,insane or loose their self-respect/worth for a vigiina...

I got no time for parasite[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by repogirl(f): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2015
Acidosis:

Will you visit him in his home and satisfy him, after hanging out? If NO, then stick with your bf.
how does this relate to what I asked in the first place?

Guys do not derive any gain in hanging out. There are monies to be made out there.
your whole world revolves around money.right? I suppose.you will kiss, romance and marry your money after you make.it abi.

And guys do derive gains from hanging out with a girl they like.... there are many gains to be derived and guys who hang out know this... maybe you should speak for.yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2015
bongolistik:

At bolded, any girl that lives in Nigeria and agrees to this should be shot. A nation where people are constantly abused, rapéd and killed and nothing is done about it.
Dey dia dey do economics, if you want to know a girl, take her out on a date (public). Money must not be involved if you don't have. But for security reason, on one should follow you to your crib.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Acidosis(m): 11:00am On Jun 19, 2015
repogirl:
how does this relate to what I asked in the first place?

your whole world revolves around money.right? I suppose.you will kiss, romance and marry your money after you make.it abi.

And guys do derive gains from hanging out with a girl they like.... there are many gains to be derived and guys who hang out know this... maybe you should speak for.yourself.

Guys love hanging out with their lovers; not those who want to kill boredom or eat free lunch.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by bukatyne(f): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2015
All these rant sef undecided

If you don't want to take a girl out, don't
If you don't want to go to a guy's house, don't
If you planned N10K for the date, stick to it

Dem tie una hand and leg?

If do not have money and you need to go on a date, fucking use ya brain and be creative (both parties grin)

Hubby once fried yam wit correct sauce and half bottle of Fanta (Can't finish one bottle) (long ago as students). We stroll to his house and back to mine grin; go for dance programs etc.
Take ludo or scrabble or chess or monopoly or cards and find a nice place to play.
Take a stroll....
Go and watch a match..
Buy suya N200 and cook indomine;
N500 will do fruit salad

Where are people's creativity

Again, a guy with N2,000 in his pocket will say 'baby I will take care of you' as if you are her father knowing fully well that care = money in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by damiso(f): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2015
bukatyne:
All these rant sef undecided

If you don't want to take a girl out, don't
If you don't want to go to a guy's house, don't
If you planned N10K for the date, stick to it

Dem tie una hand and leg?

If do not have money and you need to go on a date, fucking use ya brain and be creative (both parties grin)

Hubby once fried yam wit correct sauce and half bottle of Fanta (Can't finish one bottle) (long ago as students). We stroll to his house and back to mine grin; go for dance programs etc.
Take ludo or scrabble or chess or monopoly or cards and find a nice place to play.
Take a stroll....
Go and watch a match..
[b]Buy suya N200 and cook indomine
;
N500 will do fruit salad
[/b]
Where are people's creativity

Again, a guy with N2,000 in his pocket will say 'baby I will take care of you' as if you are her father knowing fully well that care = money in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Sister bukatyne was really a 'sister' in her Uni days

You have a point though.

Both parties should stop whining. Certain naija men & women deserve each other. Cunning man die cunning man bury am cheesy

Taking a girl out or 'taking care' of her is not the indicator that you are a great catch and girls please stop 'begging' for recharge card, Brazilian hair ( you can always braid your hair wink) its really demeaning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

xxxxxxx / I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? / Would You Write Your Own Marital Vows Or Stick With The Conventional Vows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.