Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan (7924 Views)

Vicmart Enterprise Limited, Ibadan / Spectrum Books Limited Ibadan Jobs / Latest Job Vacancies At Sumal Foods Limited Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan by mascot87(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
My brother was invited for an oral interview by MultiStream Resources Limited at Ibadan on Saturday by 8:30am. Who has an idea what they are into? Who knows anything about them
Re: Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan by saxoholic1(m): 4:26am On Jun 05, 2015
I got same mail!! But I don't know them
Re: Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan by Philawole(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2015
I just got a mail from them too
Re: Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan by EXICON(m): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
Philawole:
I just got a mail from them too

How did you submit your CV pls?

Any e-mail address to help with?

Thanks.
Re: Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan by Philawole(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
I never submitted any mail. All I got was their text. I didn't submit my CV with them.
Re: Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan by Tnoni: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
i smell scam, got the same mail yesterday night for an interview today morning, hooooooooow?
Re: Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan by emmadetemmy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
I replied to their message with my details... now I got a message that am to come for an interview tomorrow at ibadan...
Re: Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan by PastorAji(m): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Smelling GNLD......cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan by odsniper2(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
I just got an alert from same people and the said interview is for tomorrow....no b only multiStreams na multiRivers.....#Adios
Re: Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan by micronut(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
SCAM!
SCAM!
SCAM!

To be forewarned is to be forearmed!
Anytime you see any name that ends with global resources as company or a consult that has no website after googling about them. Ignore or delete the message straight.

Anyway, it wouldn't cost any of u guys anything, u can go and have a feel of what GNLD looks like, ofcos i use to go there and threatened them with police, mock them and cause katakata.

I am 99.9% sure, this one is GNLD types........They usually send interview message a day to and they come with Ref no.

THIEVES NIWON OOOO......NO RISK YA LIFE GO IB except if u just wan flex go ooo

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Don't even go there, they r into drug selling business, they will first give you a test so dat yu will fink they r serious, later bring a laptop to preach d word of God on the topic the power of vision, later a talk by somone will follow, he or she will condemn the whole job in the world, my dear I travelled all the way from Ekiti to ibadan to get d job. I couldn't blame mysef at d end bfor I gained from the sermon. They will at the end tell yu to register with 10600. Pls go dr if yu v d money to register nd if yu know yu r ready to sell drugs

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan by lhanrhye: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Just a message from them too. How realistic it is. What are they into?
Re: Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan by Bumcious: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
They are into GNLD I was there two months back,u will write a test dat has no effect,dey will play video n start talking shit after which d demand for #10600 will follow. Dey call it registration fee. Bunch of thieves.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan by dotune(m): 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
I just got their mail now but KO LE WERK.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan by bigwizzy001(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2016
damybamss:
Don't even go there, they r into drug selling business, they will first give you a test so dat yu will fink they r serious, later bring a laptop to preach d word of God on the topic the power of vision, later a talk by somone will follow, he or she will condemn the whole job in the world, my dear I travelled all the way from Ekiti to ibadan to get d job. I couldn't blame mysef at d end bfor I gained from the sermon. They will at the end tell yu to register with 10600. Pls go dr if yu v d money to register nd if yu know yu r ready to sell drugs

I wonder y I'm just seeing this. I was also there that very day. though I was in Ibadan for something else when I received their invite and I decided to give it a shot. all that you mentioned up here happened when I got there... they were bloody scammers looking for innocent people to defraud of their hard earned money. you know the funniest thing that transpired between one of these scammers and I, he asked for 10,600 to register with them but I told him I didn't prepare for it that I was having 100 naira on me. he now said I should bring it that he would register me asking me to come with the balance when next I'm coming. No reasonable company will be that desperate to dispossess you of your money if not fraudsters... Thank God I've gotten a very juicy appointment with a Telecom outfit now... My advice, do not honor any interview from a firm you didn't submit your cv to in the first place else.......... you know the rest

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan by Nobody: 8:43am On May 21, 2017
Sorry i am just seeing this your reply. Ever since then, i do thourough investigation before going to interviews. Hope you are enjoying you new job

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Management Documentation Form / Writing Hobbies In CV / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.