Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Futo Post-utme 2015/2016 Exam Date And Tutorials - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futo Post-utme 2015/2016 Exam Date And Tutorials (2827 Views)

FUTO Graduate Dies Days After Making Scary Facebook Post (Photos) / POLAC 2016 Exam Results Have Been Released / University Of Calabar 2015/2016 Post-utme Date And Sitting Arrangement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Futo Post-utme 2015/2016 Exam Date And Tutorials by FUTOADMISSIONS(m): 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
THE BRUTAL TRUTH ON WHAT YOU MUST DO AND HOW TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY OWERRI THIS YEAR.
Most of you, including your very self are fund of making this huge mistake of believing that you can easily write and pass Federal University of Technology Post-UTME because you pass UTME. It doesn’t work that way. There is a very big difference between UTME and POST-UTME, most especially FUTO post-UTME. In JAMB UTME questions are set in line with your secondary school strategy and marking scheme, but in Post-UTME the questions are not set in line with your secondary school scheme and the marking scheme is totally different. The question will be so confusing that even if you know the answer to the questions you will not be too sure if you are Wright or wrong, because it will be coined in a logical manner that require your logical reasoning. FUTO Post-UTME is different from all other school’s Post-UTMEs because it is very easy to fail. In some schools what they use is only the Post-UTME result, but in FUTO your post-UTME score will be added to your JAMB score and it will now be divided by two.
ADMISSION PROBABILITY =POST-UTME SCORE JAMB SCORE /Divide by 2.
The result of the above formula is called the Average score. Your average score is what will determine whether you merit the admission or not.
The only way to prepare for FUTO 2015/2016 Post-UTME is to Register for the 1week FUTO POST-UTME Tutorials (N5000).
1. It covers all the questions of all the Post-UTMEs held in Federal University of Technology since the inception of Post-UTME.
2. Supplementary form registration procedures and tips in choosing courses
3. Sms alert for results update, and all admissions list update directly to your phone
With this our one week Post-utme Tutorials, I guaranty you 100% success at the end of your examination.
Another mistake that most of you make is that you don’t make hay while the sun shine, you like looking for miracle at the eleventh hour. What I mean is that you don’t do the right thing early; you do it late, when all hope is almost lost. Some of you know that you also need past question but you will wait until the week you are going to write the FUTO Post-UTME before you get it and at the end of the day you find yourself not performing well in the exam despite the fact that you have the past question. The truth is; there is no how you can perform excellently well when you get the past question at the dying minute.
This Our 1week tutorials is fixed in a way that within that one week of tutorial your brain will be anxious and hungry to deliver, it will be a week to the post utme exam date, we shall covered al past question for at least three times before the examination, and tricks in answering questions fast and easily, with that I can assure you that you will pass well and merit your admission on your own without having to stress yourself.
You may be wondering why I am laying more emphasis on this. Last year I had about seventy (70) candidates and I can assure you that 80% where admitted, 20% never took us serious, most of them think we were preaching while some registered and start preparing for the exam. the rest of them gained admission by follow ups and logistics.
Some category of candidates that are financially buoyant. They pay huge amount of money like N150,000 before they could gain admission which they would have avoided with just N5000, if they had attended our tutorials. And as for those that does not have the money to run their admission into Federal University of Technology, they lost hope and promise to prepare well the next year, and now they have been calling me if the tutorials will hold again for this 2015 to register for the Post-UTME Tutorials. What will it profit you if you are not prepared and you come and write the exam and fail after spending all your money and precious time?
Sms your interest to 08100003084
follow us on Facebook
Facebook.com/futocommunity
twitter@futocommunity
whatsapp 08100003084
Re: Futo Post-utme 2015/2016 Exam Date And Tutorials by StudentsNG: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Nice topic. [/size]
If only they will embrace the path of hard work and join your classes. Most of them will relax and wait for the dying minute. Let me share this interesting topic alongside for those who wish to help themselves. It's titled WHAT THEY DIDN'T TELL YOU ABOUT FUTO POST UTME SCREENING. Read it here: https://www.students.com.ng/what-they-didnt-tell-you-about-futo-post-utme/.

Those who need the Post UTME past question and FUTO SMS alert can get it here: http://students.com.ng/post-utme-past-questions-answers/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mathematicians In The House, Kindly Solve This Linear Algebra Question / #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added / 4 SOLID REASONS WHY YOU MUST SCORE HIGH IN YOUR JAMB/UTME 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.