Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Thank God For Saving My Life For A Terrible Accident - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank God For Saving My Life For A Terrible Accident (8918 Views)

See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God / Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / Think And Thank God...stop The Worries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank God For Saving My Life For A Terrible Accident by Vstuffs(m): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
I really want to thank God for saving my life on tuesday evening,On Tuesday evening ,the bus i enter from nsukka to onitsha,was involve in a accident at 9th mile with a diesel tanker..unfortunately one of the student lost her life..a 3rd Veterinary Medicine female student...but fortunately for me.i was alive and left without much injuries

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For Saving My Life For A Terrible Accident by Tashaamania(f): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Vstuffs:
I really want to thank God for saving my life on tuesday evening,On Tuesday evening ,the bus i enter from nsukka to onitsha,was involve in a accident at 9th mile with a diesel tanker..unfortunately one of the student lost her life..a 3rd Veterinary Medicine female student...
Jeeeeezz!!!! OH MY GOD cry cry

Thank God for saving your life OP. I praise God with you
Re: Thank God For Saving My Life For A Terrible Accident by sexynabila(f): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
The lord is good...& his mercies endureth forever....praise be to God Almighthy...creator of the heaven & earth

(1) (Reply)

Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see / Rate The Performance Of PHCN In Your Area In A 1-5 Scale / The Sexiest American Female Army Officer Ever (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.