Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You (142451 Views)

TECNO Y6. The Hottest One / The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel / :==> Tecno Y6 Full Phone Specifications & Price In Nigeria <==: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by kingzleyz: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
08188399253 I need dis phones stock rom
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

Thanks

Guy pls help me with the twrp recovery image you downloaded the link is not downloading
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by lordmizzy: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
how can I twerk my y6 imei , I have been trying ...
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by lordmizzy: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
08147033595 . plss add me to d grup
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Qunlexus4u(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
jpsmart:

Guy pls help me with the twrp recovery image you downloaded the link is not downloading
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3ld0i80s4uty5q/Y6%20TWRP.img?dl=0
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by nobledeals(f): 4:47am On Sep 19, 2015
Just got mine. Please add me to the group 07033857625
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 19, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3ld0i80s4uty5q/Y6%20TWRP.img?dl=0

Thanks bro. It's like dropbox server is down this days, i was able to download it by creating account and copying it to my files then copied it from there again to my phone. Thanks! And hope it works? And which did you use in flashing it, it seems i can't do it with mobile uncle
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Qunlexus4u(m): 7:25am On Sep 20, 2015
jpsmart:

Thanks bro. It's like dropbox server is down this days, i was able to download it by creating account and copying it to my files then copied it from there again to my phone. Thanks! And hope it works? And which did you use in flashing it, it seems i can't do it with mobile uncle
Use Rashr or flashify then
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2015
Add me up to the group
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

Use Rashr or flashify then

thanks bro. I used fladhify it works great. but after backing up it wasn't in a zip format. tell me how did u do backup pls this is my first time
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Qunlexus4u(m): 1:32am On Sep 22, 2015
jpsmart:

thanks bro. I used fladhify it works great. but after backing up it wasn't in a zip format. tell me how did u do backup pls this is my first time
You won't have a zip file. After backing up, you should see a folder named TWRP on your SD card, check the folders, there will be some other folders inside the TWRP folder. Your back up will be there, if you still don't get it drop your number let me help you on whatsapp
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

You won't have a zip file. After backing up, you should see a folder named TWRP on your SD card, check the folders, there will be some other folders inside the TWRP folder. Your back up will be there, if you still don't get it drop your number let me help you on whatsapp
Ok thanks. That's what i saw. So how exactly do i restore it when i want, should i restore it like that or compress it to zip format.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Qunlexus4u(m): 5:03am On Sep 23, 2015
jpsmart:

Ok thanks. That's what i saw. So how exactly do i restore it when i want, should i restore it like that or compress it to zip format. Here's my whatsapp number 08146904586
No need to compress it, when there is need for you †〇 restore your back up, just power off the phone press power key+volume up key together for some secs then your phone should boot to recovery mode where you did your backup just click on restore it will open that folder then click on it
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 23, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

No need to compress it, when there is need for you †〇 restore your back up, just power off the phone press power key+volume up key together for some secs then your phone should boot to recovery mode where you did your backup just click on restore it will open that folder then click on it
Ok thanks.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 23, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

Ok thanks. Wait my backup was saved on phone should i live it or copy it to memory card
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 23, 2015
Just got mine' any cheat or data aloof, what say 08147762736 add me to do great pls
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Qunlexus4u(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2015
jpsmart:

Ok thanks. Wait my backup was saved on phone should i live it or copy it to memory card
Anywhere you want it †〇 be
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

Ok thanks man.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Henryjudec: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tecno y6 for sell leave in Enugu abakpa well stays in new heaven 13k call 08164651828
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Henryjudec: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tecno y6 for sell leave in Enugu abakpa well stays in new heaven 13k call 08164651828
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Adeyemiky65: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2015
The phone is quite OK. Ram is OK but processor 1.0 dual core is too dull. Ba3 life do drain from 100 to 87 quickly but I do use it from 87 to 1percent for about 8hrs. Speaker is OK. Camera not clear enough. Do phone is hard to root it's only kingroot ND one click root which can root the phone.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Adeyemiky65: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2015
The worst part of it is the I was unable to port custome rexover like cwm nd cwrp to the phone I tried cwm magic but not working. I tried mtkdroid nd it's not working too. I searched through all the net I couldn't find any recovery for tecno Y6 thank God at light I found it in this site. Naira land is the best.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Adeyemiky65: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2015
The only problem am facing with you twrp img I downloaded here is that it's not detecting my mmc. It's shows both mmc nd inner memory but it gives them same size. Wen I choose my memory card and after completing the backup, it will automatically safe on phone. And wen I copy it to external mmc the twrp won't detect it. The recover works with phone inner memory nd not with external memory card
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Mustiboy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
Caleb5:
... ..! Well, I got mine last too weeks, what I noticed is the y5 camera is better than the y6.The y6 flashlight is too bright (I guess it is led) without concentration and this affects pictures taken in dark areas. Also,When I take pictures with the flash light on, it affects my eyes !.....
pls how's the battery compared 2 tecno y5, i prefer the tecno y5 cause its even more portable and beautiful, but is the battery actually the same?
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Caleb5: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
Mustiboy:
pls how's the battery compared 2 tecno y5, i prefer the tecno y5 cause its even more portable and beautiful, but is the battery actually the same?
.....! Don't really know about that, guess it should be same since it's same 2350mah !.....
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Mustiboy(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2015
just got mine pls add me to the whatsapp group
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Mustiboy(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2015
just got mine pls add me to the whatsapp group 08096928440
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

Bro pls can you help me with your y6 stock recovery image i lossed. Pls
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by xaiverlord: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
i need a buyer for my 3month old techno y6 rooted with build. prop busybox and in good condition for just 13000naira only d phone I.e without it accessories.u cn holla mhe @xaiver302@gmail.com or whatapp/call 09052813602
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by xaiverlord: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
09052813602 add me to d whatapp group
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Phens(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kingoflotto:
It is y6 the battery life is awesome and it doesn't over heat and it's very fast no lags at all I have been using it for the past 30 minutes and just dropped 5percent the battery life is OK
am using the Y4 and battery life is cool, av been operati n it scine morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. / MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.