Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You (142595 Views)

TECNO Y6. The Hottest One / The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel / :==> Tecno Y6 Full Phone Specifications & Price In Nigeria <==: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Phens(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
SarcasticMe:
Thanks for the review bruv. But those are exactly the same as Y5.
even for Y4
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2015
xaiverlord:
i need a buyer for my 3month old techno y6 rooted with build. prop busybox and in good condition for just 13000naira only d phone I.e without it accessories.u cn holla mhe @xaiver302@gmail.com or whatapp/call 09052813602

where you base? And is it negotiable?
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2015
Anyone wanna sell y4 , y5 or y6 should let me know, am in offa, kwara state
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Bttb: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2015
can any one please tell me the price of tecno Y3 in delta state.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Annkorede: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2015
Lol
Systeme101:
crydisapointed!
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Annkorede: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2015
I guess 12000k......
Bttb:
can any one please tell me the price of tecno Y3 in delta state.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Annkorede: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2015
Is der y6.....
Phens:
even for Y4
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Dailyfavour(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Does this different from earlier released Y6?
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Phens(m): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Annkorede:
Is der y6.....
yes na there is
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Emerson101: 8:52am On Apr 23, 2016
To all my people in Abuja or nasarawa mararaba I ll never advice u to take ur phone to carlcare or wat ever the call it.be it headwear repair or software just call me on 07035235702 or 08115561135 am in mararaba.even if u are a graduate and u want to learn phone software engineering or headwear call me.or u need movies songs psp games ps2 ps3 an ps4 games android HD games apps browseing configurations of all phone's laptop games just name it.call me on 07035235702 or 08115561135 my services does not cost much
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Please i need stock backup of this fone, someone should help please.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:
Please i need stock backup of this fone, someone should help please.
goto .com you will get the scatter file there. just download it and read the tutorial on how to flash it using computer and sp flash tool.... by the way, what happened to the phone??
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
jpsmart:
goto .com you will get the scatter file there. just download it and read the tutorial on how to flash it using computer and sp flash tool.... by the way, what happened to the phone??

i dont have pc to flash with sp, my only solution is by twrp.

i mistakenly flashed mystic os v7 rom without first taking a backup and now the mystic os v7 rom is buggy i need to revert back to stock rom, please help with your stock backup.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

i dont have pc to flash with sp, my only solution is by twrp.

i mistakenly flashed mystic os v7 rom without first taking a backup and now the mystic os v7 rom is buggy i need to revert back to stock rom, please help with your stock backup.
that's really bad.... I once used that mystic os it's a total failure in all angle.....I feel for you bro, I can back up mine and send it to you but na data be the problem.... besides where do you stay
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
jpsmart:
that's really bad.... I once used that mystic os it's a total failure in all angle.....I feel for you bro, I can back up mine and send it to you but na data be the problem.... besides where do you stay

thanks, whats the total size of the backup? i stay at amawbia, anambra state.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
its just as if i should smash this fone, takes more than 15secs for an app to open up, am getting frustrated with this rom....
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

thanks, whats the total size of the backup? i stay at amawbia, anambra state.
it's about 2.7GB bro.. ....It's really big, I'm in enugu ezike, in nsukka
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
wow bro nsukka is really far ooo...
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by happy662(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
C
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Raymondluv(m): 6:16am On Sep 20, 2016
Kingoflotto:

Well you may not like it but the phone is OK and it handles apps flawlessly I play heavy games without lags and the battery is OK t the display is very sharp and crisp and its okay for a smartphone for daily activities I test camera soon in daylight
are you still using the tecno y6
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Raymondluv(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2016
Kingoflotto:
I just got the phone and it's quite impressive the specs are

Y6 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Tecno
Y6:
General Features
Platform: Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
Processor: 1.0GHz dual-core
Processor
GPU: Mali 400
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Colours: Numerous Colours
Dimension: 140.2 x 74.5 x 10.6 mm
Weight: -
SIM Type: -
SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
Display
Display: 5-inch Touch Display, 480 x
854 pixels (225ppi)
Display Protection: -
Camera
Rear Camera: 5 MP Camera, Video
Rear Camera Features: LED Flash
Front Camera: 2 MP Camera
Storage
Built-in Storage: 8GB Storage
Memory Card Support: Yes
Bundled Cloud Storage: -
Network Support
2G GSM: 900 / 1800 MHz
2G CDMA 1X: No
3G WCDMA: 2100MHz
3G CDMA EVDO: No
4G LTE: No
Internet & Connectivity
GPRS: Yes, up to 48kbps
EDGE: Yes
3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
HSPA+: Yes
CDMA EVDO: No
4G LTE: No
WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0 with
A2DP
NFC: No
Infrared Blaster: No
USB Port: Yes, microUSB 2.0
Messaging
SMS/MMS: Yes
Instant Messaging: Yes
Push Emails: Yes
Email Protocol: IMAP4, POP3, SMTP
Entertainment
Music Player: Yes, mp3, WAV, FLAC,
eACC+
Video Player: Yes, MPEG4, H.263,
H.264, XviD
FM Radio: Yes
Loudspeaker: Yes
3.5mm Jack: Yes
Navigation
Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS
Maps: Yes, Google Maps
Sensors & Control
Digital Compass: No
Accelerometer: Yes
Proximity Sensor: No
Light Sensor: No
Barometer: No
Pedometer: No
Heart Rate Monitor: No
Gyroscope: No
Fingerprint Scanner: No
Iris Scanner: No
Intelligent Digital Assistant: No
Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No
Voice Control: No
Other Features
Video Streaming: Yes
Active Noise Cancellation: No
Wireless Charging: No
Water Resistant: No
Dust Resistant: No
Image Editor: No (download at store)
Video Editor: No (download at store)
Document Viewer: Yes
Document Editor: No (download at
store)
Battery
Battery: 2350 mAh Li-ion Battery
Standby Time: -
Talktime: up to 13.8 hours
Music Playback: up to 31 hours
price 17000
pls how good is the camera quality?
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by monastik(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.