Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

PUZZLES !!!! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / PUZZLES !!!! (1085 Views)

Brain Puzzles, Riddles & Teasers / Believe Me, This Is Going To Make You Sweat!.the Best Of Puzzles. / Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PUZZLES !!!! by scentmarlc(m): 5:47am On Jun 05, 2015
Goodmorning my padiis. Am aware i am in the city of the Gamers, which has prompted me to wear my church sneakerscheesy. How una dey. While i was thinking about what game to throw out to you guys, my memory failed me. I know of many games, but i just couldnt remember any. So i sat down, and heaved a big sigh to get my head cleared up. First i thought of chess then scrabble. My brain picked ludo and maybe a bit of who wants to a millionairecheesycheesy .....thrash !!!
Finding words to cage my thought was quite cumbersome. I have so many reasons not to pick any of those games but a very candid one is the fact of its almost likeablity to have been discussed here in the recent past. So i wondered, what game cud be so hard that no one will be able to unravel. And there it popped......PUZZLES !!!!!!
Yea puzzles. Every game you must have ever played is a puzzle. If it isnt then why do you have to "play" before winning. And then i imagined "LIFE" itself as one big puzzle. We never know our ends, yet we play everyday. We wondered why somethings are the way they are. Why do young people die and the old lives? Why is there water in the coconut and none in bananas? Why dont men have menstruals and women do? Why do some people grow so poor and some live in affluence? Why why why why why?. No gamer can ever win in this game of life called PUZZLES !!!
Having said that, my dear gamelanders, i have come to seek for your support.I Am an aspirant gunning for the thrown of MR NAIRALAND. Its rude of me to intrude into your PS4 sessions, but please endaevour to vote for me when the time is ripe. Thank you for your time. Godbless
Cc: tunnamania11, twaci, adeh39, calebosko, prettyvhickie, diddydiva, tohpahz, neroze, aipete2, trypa, KingTom, sweetsoup, mzlaurel,sweetorgasm and many morecheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PUZZLES !!!! by Trypa(f): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
scentmarlc:
Goodmorning my padiis. Am aware i am in the city of the Gamers, which has prompted me to wear my church sneakerscheesy. How una dey. While i was thinking about what game to throw out to you guys, my memory failed me. I know of many games, but i just couldnt remember any. So i sat down, and heaved a big sigh to get my head cleared up. First i thought of chess then scrabble. My brain picked ludo and maybe a bit of who wants to a millionairecheesycheesy .....thrash !!!
Finding words to cage my thought was quite cumbersome. I have so many reasons not to pick any of those games but a very candid one is the fact of its almost likeablity to have been discussed here in the recent past. So i wondered, what game cud be so hard that no one will be able to unravel. And there it popped......PUZZLES !!!!!!
Yea puzzles. Every game you must have ever played is a puzzle. If it isnt then why do you have to "play" before winning. And then i imagined "LIFE" itself as one big puzzle. We never know our ends, yet we play everyday. We wondered why somethings are the way they are. Why do young people die and the old lives? Why is there water in the coconut and none in bananas? Why dont men have menstruals and women do? Why do some people grow so poor and some live in affluence? Why why why why why?. No gamer can ever win in this game of life called PUZZLES !!!
Having said that, my dear gamelanders, i have come to seek for your support.I Am an aspirant gunning for the thrown of MR NAIRALAND. Its rude of me to intrude into your PS4 sessions, but please endaevour to vote for me when the time is ripe. Thank you for your time. Godbless
Cc: tunnamania11, twaci, adeh39, calebosko, prettyvhickie, diddydiva, tohpahz, neroze, aipete2, trypa, KingTom, sweetsoup, mzlaurel,sweetorgasm and many morecheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Chai I know sabi read oo

But it's u joor
Re: PUZZLES !!!! by scentmarlc(m): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2015
Trypa:

Chai I know sabi read oo

But it's u joor
As old as yu are abii

In GOD we Trust ---#TEAMSCENTMARLC
Re: PUZZLES !!!! by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 06, 2015
scentmarlc:
Kai! Una 2 like long story! buh nice one boss.
Re: PUZZLES !!!! by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 06, 2015

Re: PUZZLES !!!! by scentmarlc(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2015
Neroze:
Kai! Una 2 like long story! buh nice one boss.
its better than short half-baked melted and vague ones.

Tanx bozz, respect
Re: PUZZLES !!!! by scentmarlc(m): 6:31am On Jun 22, 2015
[b]
*************WELCOME TO A NEW WEEK**********

****************JUNE 22, 2015****************

Today, Mr NAIRALAND2015 voting starts. I have done my part by assembling a team of relentless and courageous individuals to help me spread the message to the nooks and crannies of this forum and this they have done without doubt or disloyalty.

This is the time for you guyz to show me support and unwavering filiaty. Come out enmasse and vote for me #SCENTMARLC and you will be glad you did.

Voting starts by 9am and the voting thread will be placed in the romance section i.e http://nairaland.com/romance and how to cast your vote is simple. Just write ....."I VOTE FOR SCENTMARLC CC: NLJEGA " . That is the format, pls adhere strictly to the format.

I love you guyz and am hoping with your votes we can bring home the glory. Thank you.

P:S i will modify this post as soon as d voting link is up........so yu guyz can click d link and get to d voting thread directly but please if i fail to do so, kindly check the romance secttion for the thread...."MR NAIRALAND ELIMINATION ROUND1" thread

[/b]
Tohpahz kingtom neroze krone braintouch sweetsoup sweetorgasm stephenqueen kweencypresh sinaj mistytohcute

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Lovely And Wonderful Parents / Nairalanders; How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have So Far? / Stainless Steel Rust How To Deal With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.