Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria (48637 Views)

Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. / Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... / 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by dokyOloye: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2015
nagoma:

Wait until you see how the caves and the raffia huts your people lived in, looked like at that time.
in 1960?
Come on,d picture of Christ d king college is already there for U to see how life was in my side in 1960.
Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by nagoma(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2015
dokyOloye:
in 1960?
Come on,d picture of Christ d king college is already there for U to see how life was in my side in 1960.
Yes, built by missionaries.
Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by smsdigito: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2015
mrham03:
nice pics o.p, it shows that the whites didnt do much for the naija people, they just came to exploit africa for riches.
Wish i can have an opportunity of seeing those places exactly as they were right now. Looking sweet in feeling.

Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2015
@Kingphillips thanks so much for this pics....
Ese pupo at least now I gat something I will show to my kids, when I become a father.
Thanks!
Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nice pictures, its a pity that our present leaders who witnessed these events as kids and youths are responsible for the sorry state of things in present day Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
add these ones too!!!

Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by mrham03(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
ElSherriff:

Do you see the types of buildings that were erected? Till this day they can compete with any in the world.
yet you say the whites did nothing...the theft the Nigerians entrusted with leading this nation carried out is much more than that of the whites.
there have been progress after independence but its slow. Jux forget about the whites and believe in yourself. From abuja to lagos to other states.

1 Like

Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by anumide(f): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
wise7:
Following
the Chief and his family looks better than the jaja of opobo picture that made FP sometime ago. wink
wise7:
Following
the Chief and his family looks better than the jaja of opobo picture that made FP sometime ago.
Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by anumide(f): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
wise7:
Following
Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by anumide(f): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
wise7:
Following
the Chief and his family looks better than the jaja of opobo picture that made FP sometime ago. wink
wise7:
Following
the Chief and his family looks better than the jaja of opobo picture that made FP sometime ago.
Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by mizzyboy007: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
... All these were when we still had morals and values. I miss how great Nigeria used to be... fvck you BOKO HARAM... fvck you corrupt POLITICIANS.
Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by Superman11(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
mrham03:
nice pics o.p, it shows that the whites didnt do much for the naija people, they just came to exploit africa for riches.

they care little, less or not at all. they want to take eat and scatter us apart

1 Like

Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
It seems Nigerian environment is cleaner in those old images.

1 Like

Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by hopilo: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
mizzyboy007:
... All these were when we still had morals and values. I miss how great Nigeria used to be... fvck you BOKO HARAM... fvck you corrupt POLITICIANS.

That Okotie Eboh pics does not show modesty and incorruptible politician. how can one man waste that length of wrapper and get special aide to hang the wrapper on his head.
Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by nellyelitz(m): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
The Fulani milk maids are posing as if the milk the milk is produced from their booby
Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by Bdemmy(m): 4:42am On Jun 09, 2015
And those were not oil money o
Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by nigeriacustom60(f): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
SLASHES DOWN OWN PRICE OF CEMENT BY 40%.
Dangote Cement ,Obajana ,Kogi state is proud to inform the general public that the price of dangote cément 3x (50 kg)42.5R has been drastically slashed down to a minimum promo price of #1000 per bag.Interested buyers,distributors,contractors ,wholesalers and retailers are hereby advice to contact JEREMIAH MARCUS on 08063268251 for more information and to make a request.
Note: This is only open to person or persons buying above hundred bags.*!!'""CALL 08063268251 OR follow this link to register http://dangote.com/downloads/Dangote-Cement-Application-Registration-Form-2015 pdf

Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by MrGerald(m): 11:33am On Dec 13, 2015
With what I saw in the pictures, Nigeria has better infrastructure and economy then than now. we're going backward!

1 Like

Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by Jackko: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
All this beutiful things you are posting for me i'm happy and sad at the same time, because they are only at the North and West of Nigeria what happen to the South East and South south or where they not existing by then, (WAR)Ok at those years they where dieing and waloing in unger and staving but they're the once that have all the OILLS that the north and West where enjoying, Why the KILLINGS CHEATINGs of British-Nigeria against the BIAFRA PEOPLE because of their OILL. All those years of 1960s and 1970s, before those years of 1960 and 1970 the people of BIAFRA that made up the South East and South south are still been cheated and been killing up to this present day of 2015 in the name of ONE 1NIGERIA. no more 1NIGERIA enough is enough we want BIAFRA back. If you say you're a Nigerian please define the name Nigeria? then you will know that the British created it for their own selfish interest Nigeria was meant to last for only 100years which was 2014 or 2013 Nigeria as expired. Simple that's the truth about Biafra. i know the truth is BITTER.
Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by Jackko: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nigeria and her economy are going backward because the British have gotten enough oils. Nigeria economy was growing at 19ths then now backward this 21first century. everyday backward BIAFRA is the olny hope for our brighter future.
Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
bewla:
Nigeria they promising back then before una bring una yeye head .

See that fine yoruba mama beauties without bondry no make up mary kay
..... abeg which one is the beauty .. abi na xay the pix dey for black n white .. na y ur eye wan dey decieve you small
Re: 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
the advert of omo therre ... i just dont get it .. are those boxer or pants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arinta Waterfalls, Ekiti State.(pictures/video) / My Weird & Creepy Experience At Erin Ijesha Waterfalls / Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.