Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Contact For Supply Of NYSC Caps And Badges. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Contact For Supply Of NYSC Caps And Badges. (1356 Views)

A Case For Immediate Mobilization Of NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2 / Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp / NYSC Advertises For Supply Of Kits: An Opportunity For Sme's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact For Supply Of NYSC Caps And Badges. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2015
Greetings Everybody. I'm Into The Supply Of NYSC Caps And Badges. The Badges Are Not Given By NYSC While The Caps Given By NYSC May Not Fit In Some Corpers Head. If You Want To Get These Products At A Cool Rate.. Kindly Contact Me Through Okpahebuka@gmail.com Or 09091704840..

2 Likes

Re: Contact For Supply Of NYSC Caps And Badges. by eunylondon(f): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
I really need d badge especially... Pls how can I get to u? Where r u?
Re: Contact For Supply Of NYSC Caps And Badges. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
eunylondon:
I really need d badge especially... Pls how can I get to u? Where r u?

I'm In Aba. It Depends On The Quantity You Want. Owerri And Abia Are Free Deliveries. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Stipend Too Small To Survive 9ja But No More!! / Edo Corpers, Stream 2 Batch A 2016 / Ibadan Corper, Can You Teach Evening Classes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.