Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison (41881 Views)

Is This Student Dumb Or Smart? [hilarious Pics] / Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo / Is This Student Dumb Or Smart? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Truckpusher(m): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ishilove:
ROTFL!!! Too much African magic cheesy

The teacher himself was rather harsh
The student was only using his local knowledge from his immediate environment and this is why environment matters a lot and to an extent is a major factor in determining on how far a child can go in achieving academic excellence.

And I'm also sure that the teacher did't not take the time to disabuse his mind when the Topic/Subject was introduced or the student was a truant in school.But again most Teachers do not even know how to identify a child with a difficult background and clear their small misconceptions. grin

Anyhow sha the student will do well in Nollywood comedies. grin
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by octopusfreaky(f): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
A particular town in Osun State ..Their pupils are worse than this in writing...
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by cyberdurable(m): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Segadem:
becareful
Or Buhari will have brain or what?
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Swagk101(m): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
I don't blame d boy, too much of Africa Magic grin
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by omenka(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Vivly:
Not remotely funny. Looks planned.
Sometimes I pray for Nairaland's front page. Other times, I let the devil do it.
I imagined it was staged too but thought otherwise after looking at the impression of a drawing that might have been done on the page above the leaf. Look closely, you can see an impression of one of those kid-like drawings on the leaf. smiley
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by PAINGAIN: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lmao, that otumokpo part got me vibrating. But dat student make sense somehow.
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by cyberdurable(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
musaffyan:

Mumu like u what's dis gat to do with daura and Presidency
At least u get one thing brainless like d student here which u both have

No doubt, u just proved you are a dullard like Buhari, get out ewu
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by cyberdurable(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
notoriousbabe:
mtcheeeeeeeeew tongue
Bae did u mistaken tongue for :* ?? cheesy ;-D
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Yongi99(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
3ace:
lol, frustrated teacher. Lol@ for better understanding-better understanding for the rubbish he wrote? In his mind, he must have been feeling he's trashing the teacher's question. Chai! Lord have mercy!
lols...better understanding ni! He just wanted to thow more light on his foolishness.
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by yemmynoni: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
cyberdurable:
The pikin is Likely related to our Tourist President, Brainless Daura President
somebody need to go to BABALAWO to collect JUJU to put in your food
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by babdap: 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
cyberdurable:
, your comments speaks volume on your personality.
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by cyberdurable(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
yemmynoni:
somebody need to go to BABALAWO to collect JUJU to put in your food

I trust my South West Brothers, they r good @ food poisoning
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by cyberdurable(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
babdap:
, your comments speaks volume on your personality.

What is this idiot talking about?
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by rashfat(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Benard94:
Will you also respond like this teacher if the student happened to write this in your test? Lol

CAC Gbonmi students no go kill person
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Ujupsy: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ewelewe,, this definition pass the teacher,ee even pass me wet dey read am
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by mt77: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Don't blame the student much. That is African man's definition of food poisoning. While oyibo describes that as food being lased with substances etc. For the oyibo, contamination with germs is food poisoning. We have accepted the oyibo's definition/understanding while relegating ours which is not wrong, based on the African's understanding.
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by MabraO: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
D student nd d teacher re same person
He is a very naughty person
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Ibraheem009(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
This one is strong. Eleyi gidi gan. I think d boy needs a holy cane.
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Ujupsy: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
cyberdurable:
No no no no why now,the Op just made us laugh don't bring politics into this, i dey beg o
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Suspect33(m): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
okeke00:
you rather blame PMB for that
watin dis m.umu dey talk ):<
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Opesurebet247(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
Africa Magic
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by 7footre(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
For better understanding indeed!!! that otumokpo side had me on d floor
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by paxopharma: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
the student na real learner
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by nsidible(f): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
attention seeker.....see ,you can't fool me...you are the teacher and the student at the same time.......does any one notice the hand writing...... shame on you......olodolabata
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by damilareoye: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Laughing...... I want to believe the student have been taught what food poisoning is. If not, the student just wrote what he/she knows about food poisoning due to what he/she is exposed to... Judging from the code of previous knowledge, he/she is correct.

Please, read what I typed very well before bashing me.
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by frankparadise(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hehehehe....it is also correct na
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by cyberdurable(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ujupsy:
No no no no why now,the Op just made us laugh don't bring politics into this, i dey beg o

Lol.. Life itself is Politics
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by akanbiaa(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
cyberdurable:
and yet you are under him what does that make you?
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Lincoln275(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
so d guy no try abi? that teacher suppose appreciate d guy sense ;Dso d guy no try abi? that teacher suppose appreciate d guy sense
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by cyberdurable(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
akanbiaa:
and yet you are under him what does that make you?

Who d f*ck told u Buhari is my president? I don't belong to the zoo biko
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by san316(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
The teacher too no serious. Using capital letter at d middle of a sentence, tells a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG / Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate / JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.