Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Get Connected To Your Pc/laptop Using Nokia 3110c - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Connected To Your Pc/laptop Using Nokia 3110c (1478 Views)

A Nairalander: Designed A Picture Using Nokia Asha 302(+photo)Updated / Using Nokia N97/n96 To Watch Dstv Channels On Tvs / Chat With Blackberry Phones Using Nokia Or Any Other Device! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Connected To Your Pc/laptop Using Nokia 3110c by kennie008: 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2009
Computer Guru on nairaland pls assist. My Nokia 3110c always connect to the pc for normal transfer but does not get connected to the pc suite. Any timd I connect my USB to my fone. On the screen of the phone it displays: NOKIA MODE, PRINTING AND MEDIA, and DATA STORAGE. When ever I click on the PRINTING and MEDIA or DATA STORAGE it gets connected to my pc. But when ever I selected the NOKIA MODE it does not connect to the pc. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: Get Connected To Your Pc/laptop Using Nokia 3110c by kennie008: 3:21am On Mar 13, 2009
Guys b kind enough to assist,
Re: Get Connected To Your Pc/laptop Using Nokia 3110c by calmguyj(m): 9:04am On Mar 13, 2009
kennie008:

Computer Guru on nairaland pls assist. My Nokia 3110c always connect to the pc for normal transfer but does not get connected to the pc suite. Any timd I connect my USB to my fone. On the screen of the phone it displays: NOKIA MODE, PRINTING AND MEDIA, and DATA STORAGE. When ever I click on the PRINTING and MEDIA or DATA STORAGE it gets connected to my pc. But when ever I selected the NOKIA MODE it does not connect to the pc. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I use same model of nokia but mine connect easily. Reinstall ur PC suite and make sure all the drivers for the PC suite get installed along, then restart ur system.

(1) (Reply)

Make Glo 2 Glo Calls @ N1/min. / Which Is Better. Iphone 4 Or Htc Evo3d / Bulk SMS Service In Nigeria – Test Before You Choose!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.