Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Bulk SMS Service In Nigeria – Test Before You Choose! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bulk SMS Service In Nigeria – Test Before You Choose! (1479 Views)

Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die / The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria / BBM For Android Starts New Beta Test Before Arrival With Improve Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk SMS Service In Nigeria – Test Before You Choose! by Edwin7: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
As I write this, if you search for “bulk sms service in Nigeria” in Google, it will return thousands of result. Needless to say, it’s not practical (within the timeframe you have to make a decision) for you to visit and review all these sites before you settle for the bulk sms service of your choice. It will literally take many hours.

While there are several important things to consider before you reach a decision, the last and important thing you should do before you pitch your tent with any bulk sms website is to test to confirm their delivery, among other things.

How do you test?

Most bulk SMS sites offer free SMS units to test their service, all you have to do is register to use that credit. But the problem is that most sites give from between one to three free sms – which is not enough to test what you need to test like delivery, long sms, network coverage, speed of delivery, and so on.

There are sites that offer 5, 10, and even more free SMS units for test. 5star SMS Nigeria gives you 10 FREE SMS units to test adequately. Now, I’ve seen some sites advertise 20 free sms units to test (clearly, they want to win cheap customers and not necessarily to prove their claim of delivery and its speed thereof).

Does that mean you should go hunting for bulk SMS sites that offer 10, 20 free sms units? No, that’s not advisable. And definitely not my point.
So, should you go for the ones that offer from one to three free sms units? No, either. That’s NOT my point. You should look at other factors like customer service, payment options, simplicity, and so on in addition to testing. Testing is just the last step.

And let me say this (very important), just because some bulk sms websites offer from one to three free sms units for testing doesn’t make them a bad bulk SMS service. They’re just trying to prevent abuse and “cover their ass.” At 5star SMS, we’ve had people sign up and use our free units to send scam messages instead of using it for what it was intended for.

That’s human beings for you. But that won’t stop us from doing what’s right – offering you and our other prospects adequate units to test run our bulk sms service so you can reach a smart decision.

So, here’s what we are talking about in summary… Before you choose any bulk SMS service in Nigeria, ensure you test them. Because it’s one thing to make claims, it’s entirely something else to prove the claims. Good luck! For more bulk sms articles, sms marketing tips, and bulk sms testing visit http://www.5starsmsng.com
Re: Bulk SMS Service In Nigeria – Test Before You Choose! by SureBiz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
I agree with you

If you want peace of mind BulkSMS, then what we are talking about here is CloudSMS no doubt
Re: Bulk SMS Service In Nigeria – Test Before You Choose! by ndukwu4(m): 2:56am On Jan 31, 2013
you can buy @ 0.85 kobo for any sms quantity. resellers at 0.75kobo starting from 50000 sms units at WWW.EBTREND.COM
Re: Bulk SMS Service In Nigeria – Test Before You Choose! by supersammy: 4:47am On Nov 09, 2013
I do agree with you, there are many quacks around, that not withstanding there are still very reliable bulk Sms service providers. You can equally test drive for a fast and reliable delivery cheap bulk sms in nigeria and rate heir services yourself.
Re: Bulk SMS Service In Nigeria – Test Before You Choose! by SureBiz(m): 12:17am On Dec 09, 2013
Thousands of people attesting to service reliability cant be wrong? can they? CloudSMS
Re: Bulk SMS Service In Nigeria – Test Before You Choose! by trexpumpin: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
The worst of the worst provider of bulk sms in Nigeria is a guy that calls himself bulksmsnigeria247.com. Stay away! Repeat: stay away from this fraudster. He will ask you to put subscription money into his GTB account. After doing that you can kiss it goodbye. 90 percent of SMS sent during day time don't get delivered. And if any is delivered it will be delivered after say 6 hours. lol. And if you call him he will rain insults on you. I advised him to change his provider and he told me I am jobless. Stay away. The guy is a scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Configure Samsung SGH-A177 / Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Airtel Operamini Bundle, Facebook Website NOW CONNECTING!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.