Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (70855 Views)

IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services / HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / SCAM ALERT- Hisenjos Paypal Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by amadeen(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
nurd:
Hisenjos is one of the best service providers on Nairaland.com. He has an excellent customer service. I recommend him to all writers and website owners who wish to withdraw money overseas.

Thanks for choosing us. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
amadeen:
you got mail

hi, send again. Cannot see it.
Send to the email on my signature
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2015
hisenjos:

hi, send again. Cannot see it.
Send to the email on my signature

you've got mail
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by amadeen(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2015
did a fast exchange with hisenjos this morning, smooth and attractive rates. Thanks once again
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by Aida13: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
I'm really happy with @Hisenjos service. Very reliable and prompt. This morning transaction was smooth, thanks!
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by Edmomd(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
Another transaction concluded!
Your services are incomparable.
Keep up the good work.
More business transactions in the nearest future.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by jammeyboy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
2pointsonly:
I hope You didn't receive any mail from this person judeimade@gmail.com, cos that is not the email stated on hisenjo's signature.
How did this person get my email addy

abeg anyone with hisenjo contact
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
jammeyboy:

abeg anyone with hisenjo contact

For fast and prompt Paypal Exchange - whatsapp 0803-217-4894, BBM 79813E19, exchange@hisen.org
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by jammeyboy(m): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
2pointsonly:

i cant change to paypal, it only bring wire and check in my payment method pls what do i do
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
jammeyboy:

i cant change to paypal, it only bring wire and check in my payment method pls what do i do
pls contact hisenjos for assistance, DO NOT reply any private mail from anybody claiming to be hisenjos, they are all scammers.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by jammeyboy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
2pointsonly:
pls contact hisenjos for assistance, DO NOT reply any private mail from anybody claiming to be hisenjos, they are all scammers.
Thanks i have sent him a text message i will call him tomorrow

I was told that godday do not send paypal to nigerians how true is that people
Does godaddy have live chat

Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 7:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Aida13:
I'm really happy with @Hisenjos service. Very reliable and prompt. This morning transaction was smooth, thanks!

@Aida13
Thanks for your continued business. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
hisenjos:
We can help you get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral, Upwork, domain name sales etc
We pay to your Naira bank account promptly.
Attractive rates
See signature for contact details.
You can send sms and we will call you.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
MULLAH123:
did a fast exchange with hisenjos this morning, smooth and attractive rates. Thanks once again

Thanks for your continued business. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by chineduho: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Fast & efficient service delivery, good job i must say. Hisenjos is tested & trusted.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2015
We can help you get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral, Upwork, domain name sales etc
Attractive rates
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2015
chineduho:
Fast & efficient service delivery, good job i must say. Hisenjos is tested & trusted.

Thanks for your choosing us. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by wisehouse(m): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
Dude you rock $1000 transaction within few hours coupled with great assistance. thanks. Raymond
hisenjos:
Attractive rates
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
wisehouse:
Dude you rock $1000 transaction within few hours coupled with great assistance. thanks. Raymond

Thanx for your business. We really appreciate you.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by silvoice(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Hi, @all pls i don't have any payonner, paypal or the like account, only my savings a/c in sky bank. Now, my freelancer's bal. Is $150. Pls how do i withdraw my fund?
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2015
hisenjos:
We can help you get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral, Upwork, domain name sales etc. $10-$10,000
Attractive rates
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2015
silvoice:
Hi, @all pls i don't have any payonner, paypal or the like account, only my savings a/c in sky bank. Now, my freelancer's bal. Is $150. Pls how do i withdraw my fund?

Contact us
See signature for details
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by elmatino: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
Great service and will always recommend. Got my money in less than 30 mns after confirmation. Bravo
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by mexite: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hisenjos is a top notch payment processor. He has never disappointed me in any of our transactions. His customer service and payment processing is excellent. I have repeatedly used his PayPal account for withdrawals on freelancer and from clients. He's trustworthy.
Highly recommended
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by silvoice(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
hisenjos:

Contact us See signature for details
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by dinachi(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2015
hisenjos:

Contact us
Hisen, I just got $17.5 sent to your paypal e-mail by my employer and I have sent you a mail to that effect. Please respond.My email is davchuks12@gmail.com
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by Chinenye123: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nice work hisenjos, made some transactions with him and all went very well and fast. You got my trust
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by silvoice(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
hisenjos:

Contact us
Pls i've mailed you. I don't do whatsapp, i communicate thru mail. what's your rate. Pls inbox me
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by skydancer: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hi hisenjos.

I'm interested also. Please email me on relaxtuners at gmail com. I hope we can reach a good agreement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (35) (Reply)

See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son