Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (70697 Views)

IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services / HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / SCAM ALERT- Hisenjos Paypal Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by lordfredrick: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
hello sir Hisenjos, i need to withdraaw from my freelancer account. here is my mail, cant contact you with any phone no or such for now, just email. hope we can work it out. please contact me @ lordfredrick5378@gmaail.com
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
lordfredrick:
hello sir Hisenjos, i need to withdraaw from my freelancer account. here is my mail, cant contact you with any phone no or such for now, just email. hope we can work it out. please contact me @ lordfredrick5378@gmaail.com

Send email
See contact in signature
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by dinachi(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hisenjos. Pls respond to my mail right now. it is urgent.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2015
dinachi:
Hisenjos. Pls respond to my mail right now. it is urgent.

Sent you mail
Call or flash me
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by LordAdam: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2015
As a veteran freelance writer, I've had to use quite a number of exchange services in the past. Hisenjos was recommended to me, and since my first transaction, I have been a perpetual happy customer.

I'm particularly impressed with the customer service and speed of transfers. I highly recommend the service and look forward to seeing the service grow immensely.

-Lord
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
ken4jj:
Excellent Service from Hisenjos as usual. Thanks

Thank you for letting us serve you.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by Goodjayrecords(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2015
I will watch 10 youtube videos, like, comment and subscribe - Avoid fake video subscribers, comments, and views, which can violate youtube policies and potentially have your account scratched off, get real comments, likes and views with me.

My job is to watch ten of your youtube videos totally to the end. I will like every video and leave a comment based on what your video is all about and I will likewise subscribe to your channel as a full long lasting subscriber.

Read more >>>> https://www.fiverr.com/virgincode/watch-ten-youtube-videos-subscribe-like-and-comment

Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2015
LordAdam:
As a veteran freelance writer, I've had to use quite a number of exchange services in the past. Hisenjos was recommended to me, and since my first transaction, I have been a perpetual happy customer.

I'm particularly impressed with the customer service and speed of transfers. I highly recommend the service and look forward to seeing the service grow immensely.

-Lord

Thanks for your business.
We really appreciate it
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
We can help you get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral, Upwork, domain name sales etc
We pay to your Naira bank account promptly.
Attractive rates
See signature for contact details.
You can send sms and we will call you.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by pocoapoco88: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
@OP, is it safe to own both a nigerian paypal and an UAE paypal?
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by nlandacc: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
Thanks for your excellent service.

Highly recommended and look no further.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2015
nlandacc:
Thanks for your excellent service.

Highly recommended and look no further.

Thanks for letting us serve you. We apreciate your business
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by tweenson(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Thank Hisenjos
One of the fastest service so far.
Fast communication and delivery.
Nice to have service with you.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2015
tweenson:
Thank Hisenjos
One of the fastest service so far.
Fast communication and delivery.
Nice to have service with you.

Thanks for letting us serve you. We apreciate your business
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2015
We can help you get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral, Upwork, domain name sales etc
Attractive rates
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
hisenjos:
Attractive rates
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Attractive rates
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by surejames: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Thanks hisen for exchange my paypal for me,no doubt you are the best,thanks a million!
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2015
surejames:
Thanks hisen for exchange my paypal for me,no doubt you are the best,thanks a million!

Thanks for letting us serve you. We apreciate your business very much
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by dinachi(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Hisenjos, I just sent you a mail. can you respond now? How much is your exchange rate per Dollar?
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 8:39am On Nov 13, 2015
hisenjos:
Attractive rates
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2015
dinachi:
Hisenjos, I just sent you a mail. can you respond now? How much is your exchange rate per Dollar?

You have got mail
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by PROFLOVY(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hisenjos is very good and trustworthy. He claimed my funds for me today and It was a good experience.

I think you should try him out.

Thanks@hisen
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
PROFLOVY:
Hisenjos is very good and trustworthy. He claimed my funds for me today and It was a good experience.

I think you should try him out.

Thanks@hisen

You are welcome
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Attractive rates
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
what's your current exchange rate sir, I'll be selling paypal funds to you
hisenjos:
Attractive rates
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by dinachi(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hisen is a great guy with excellent customer service skills and unmatched delivery. I used his services and I am abundantly satisfied. Hisen is the only option if you want fast, precise and efficient services.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
tooltip:
what's your current exchange rate sir, I'll be selling paypal funds to you

Contact us.
See our signature for info
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 10:37am On Nov 16, 2015
dinachi:
Hisen is a great guy with excellent customer service skills and unmatched delivery. I used his services and I am abundantly satisfied. Hisen is the only option if you want fast, precise and efficient services.

Thanks for choosing us. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2015
Attractive rates
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by nurd(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2015
Hisenjos is one of the best service providers on Nairaland.com. He has an excellent customer service. I recommend him to all writers and website owners who wish to withdraw money overseas.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by mexite: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hisenjos has proved reliable and trustworthy for the umpteenth time. He provides fast payment transactions, I never experienced any denial about payment facilitation with him, and more so, he is very accessible.
I'll keep using his service.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply)

See The 55-inch Plasma TV A Lady Got After Ordering For It On Facebook. / Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily / 11 Reasons Why Most Bank Checks Are Being Dishonoured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.