Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me (1026 Views)

Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / TRINITARIANS, How Do You Honestly Interpret This Verse In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me by NobleAky(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2015
I was in a dream yesterday when i saw two moons shining brightly, as i was engrossed looking at it, behold the first word FOCUS, then DETERMINATION and lastly BULLY NOT. I stood confused, and the rays of the brightness of one of the moons was very direct on me, then i woke up.

Up till now i am confused as i feel very detetched over my day's activities. Somebody help
Re: Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me by Sveen: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2015
The dream already interpreted itself.

1 Like

Re: Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me by Johnnycife(m): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
FOCUS
DETERMINATION and lastly BULLY NOT
It was the word of the Lord coming to you, giving you direction. because a time may come when you;ll begine to be distracted and become unstable as the wind. bully here means that you may talk to people the way you are not suppose to. the moon and it rays of light represent God in his Glory
Re: Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me by simplex2: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
When last did you take malaria drug?
Re: Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is a very important dream revealed to you by two Angels; Archangel Gabriel & Archangel Zadkiel a.k.a Zeus, since the dream was revealed to you on Thursday night.

Gabriel rules over the Moon, and his day is Monday while Zadkiel rules over the planet of Jupiter and his day is Thurday.

The two moons you saw represents two great Leaders.

Remember you saw 2 moons. The numerology meaning of the number "2" are kindness, balance, conflict and opposition.

In the Tarot, the number "2" is the card of the High Priestess.

High Priestess symbolizes Wisdom & good Judgment. When reversed, it indicates poor decisions.

There were "2" huge pillars on the porch of King Solomon's Temple. The "2" pillars were named Boaz & Jachin. These "2" pillars are shown on the number "2" Tarot card of the High Priestess.

The rays of the Moon directed on you represents Kindness.

If u're Focused and Determined; You will meet 2 great leaders but only 1 them will show you extreme Kindness or Favour but you must learn to do away with vanity, arrogance & pride, otherwise you will lose whatever favour or kindness gained from the leader.

Note: The two great leaders may also come to you in form of CEO's, Governors, Senators, Presidents e.t.c

Nagode! grin

1 Like

Re: Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me by nativedoctors(m): 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
NobleAky:
I was in a dream yesterday when i saw two moons shining brightly, as i was engrossed looking at it, behold the first word FOCUS, then DETERMINATION and lastly BULLY NOT. I stood confused, and the rays of the brightness of one of the moons was very direct on me, then i woke up.

Up till now i am confused as i feel very detetched over my day's activities. Somebody help

Someone will either betray or disappoint you but fews years later the same person that betrayed you will come seeking for your help.

1 Like

Re: Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
nativedoctors:

Someone will either betray or disappoint you but fews years later the same person that betrayed you will come seeking for your help.

I don't see any betrayal or disappointment in the narrative.
Re: Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me by NobleAky(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2015
Zoharariel:

I don't see any betrayal or disappointment in the narrative.
pls ur opinion matters a lot here
Re: Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me by NobleAky(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sveen:
The dream already interpreted itself.
how?
Re: Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me by NobleAky(m): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
simplex2:
When last did you take malaria drug?
I'm sure it's not malaria
Re: Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me by NobleAky(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Johnnycife:
FOCUS
It was the word of the Lord coming to you, giving you direction. because a time may come when you;ll begine to be distracted and become unstable as the wind. bully here means that you may talk to people the way you are not suppose to. the moon and it rays of light represent God in his Glory
Re: Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me by NobleAky(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Johnnycife:
FOCUS
Zoharariel:
This is a very important dream revealed to you by two Angels; Archangel Gabriel & Archangel Zadkiel a.k.a Zeus, since the dream was revealed to you on Thursday night.
Gabriel rules over the Moon, and his day is Monday while Zadkiel rules over the planet of Jupiter and his day is Thurday.
The two moons you saw represents two great Leaders.
Remember you saw 2 moons. The numerology meaning of the number "2" are kindness, balance, conflict and opposition.
In the Tarot, the number "2" is the card of the High Priestess.
High Priestess symbolizes Wisdom & good Judgment. When reversed, it indicates poor decisions.
There were "2" huge pillars on the porch of King Solomon's Temple. The "2" pillars were named Boaz & Jachin. These "2" pillars are shown on the number "2" Tarot card of the High Priestess.
The rays of the Moon directed on you represents Kindness.
If u're Focused and Determined; You will meet 2 great leaders but only 1 them will show you extreme Kindness or Favour but you must learn to do away with vanity, arrogance & pride, otherwise you will lose whatever favour or kindness gained from the leader.
Note: The two great leaders may also come to you in form of CEO's, Governors, Senators, Presidents e.t.c
Nagode! grin
Johnnycife:
FOCUS
Re: Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
you have two great talents that will show you to the world.. one has a greater potency on you. Make use of it and rule your world.. Gracia's.
Re: Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me by zenith4biz(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
You have a great destiny in which DETERMINATION and FOCUS are needed for its effective achievement.

You will shine but remember when you get to that position never use your position to take undue advantage of other people, never BULLY people because that is the only thing that can bring your downfall
Re: Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
NobleAky:

The Word of the Lord has come unto you,
In the midst of darkness, Jesus sends a word to you
2 moons show completeness, good and evil
The Union of all that is real..
The rays hit upon thy face
God's glory, your daily grace..
Focus on the light to run light.
Determine to win the great fight..
Bully not your opponent

For your opponent was Hunger.

(1) (Reply)

Why Catholics And Protestants Cant Unite. / Is Abortion Best Solution For Unwanted Pregnancy? / The New Jerusalem ( The Eternal Home Of All Believers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.