Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Video Review: Korede Bello’s #godwin By Vsix Ejechi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Review: Korede Bello’s #godwin By Vsix Ejechi (1037 Views)

Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' / Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Review: Korede Bello’s #godwin By Vsix Ejechi by Lekksite(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2015

The song Godwin by korede Bello featuring Don Jazzy, was released sometime in February. Two days after it was released, it became a national anthem for the old, young and lovers of good music around the world.

Though, the song had some criticisms when it was performed in a Church in Lagos, however, it was received with open heart by many. Interestingly, less than five months down the line, a suiting and world-class video has been released for the song that brings relief, happiness and joy to many, according to their situation. Honestly, I must say this video meets my expectations.

Five things I picked from the video after watching it

1.The video started with the comedian Bovi acting as a presenter on a TV program tagged “House of Victory.” He prepared the viewers’ minds with his comic presentation, and it was actually a good start.

2.Another thing I noticed is in the story line. The story is just accurate as it depicts the message of the song. For instance, the scene where the guy got a bank alert on his phone, and how he rejoiced was good, as it portrayed the message perfectly. Also, the scene where the lady (by played by LABI of TVC) got the contract was well represented. That of the politician that won the election (played by YAW of WAZOBIA FM) was also great, and a credit to the video.

Read more --- http://www.gidi360.com/video-review-korede-bellos-godwin-by-vsix-ejechi/
Re: Video Review: Korede Bello’s #godwin By Vsix Ejechi by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Video Review: Korede Bello’s #godwin By Vsix Ejechi by conjugal(f): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
FTC Godwin!
Re: Video Review: Korede Bello’s #godwin By Vsix Ejechi by Siena247(f): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
STC..na Godwin
Re: Video Review: Korede Bello’s #godwin By Vsix Ejechi by Maghan37: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Somethin tells me if korede even sings ifa wins ladies will still make it popular. Although I belief he tried4 d song
Re: Video Review: Korede Bello’s #godwin By Vsix Ejechi by 123gist(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
The video is cool sha.......... I like it

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jumped To His Death While Running Away From Cops In Malaysia / Biodun Okeowo Is A Lesbian – Wura Gold / I Hate God, Bleep Him, Such Wicked And Useless God.. (read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.