Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Hate God, Bleep Him, Such Wicked And Useless God.. (read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hate God, Bleep Him, Such Wicked And Useless God.. (read) (1036 Views)

“Bleep Biafra” - Gideon Okeke / Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage / Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" (2) (3) (4)

I Hate God, Bleep Him, Such Wicked And Useless God.. (read) by Godblessyou: 5:31am On Jul 05, 2015
Nigerian man who turned to a woman, Stephanie Rose has decided to publicize her hate for God. Stephanie Rose was born as a male with the name Dapo Adaralegbe. He (now She) was studying Law in Obafemi Awolowo University before he was expelled in 2001 over identity crisis.

He traveled to abroad where he got his sex changed to that of a female, trailing the path of popular Nigerian transgender, Ms Sahhara. Stephanie Rose however does not let any chance flip away without making it known that there is nothing like God or Jesus and if there is, it is vague and does not matter…Read her statements below:

"I HATE GOD, Bleep HIM"

She has also written book titled ‘ Nobody Goes To Heaven Because Nobody Goes To Hell Fire’. Read some of her Facebook posts where she referred to God as an idiot, a wicked God and more…

“I HATE GOD, Bleep HIM ….Such wicked and useless God can go Bleep himself and eat shit. Read more below:

GOD IS SHIT AND WICKEDNESS, QUOT ME RIGHT HERE.

Re: I Hate God, Bleep Him, Such Wicked And Useless God.. (read) by justi4jesu(f): 5:34am On Jul 05, 2015
angry angry undecided undecided
Re: I Hate God, Bleep Him, Such Wicked And Useless God.. (read) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 05, 2015
For this early morning undecided
Re: I Hate God, Bleep Him, Such Wicked And Useless God.. (read) by Henrypraise41(m): 5:54am On Jul 05, 2015
BLASPHEMY!!! God forgive him for he dont know what he is doing, but show him the way as you showed saul when he persecuted you.
Re: I Hate God, Bleep Him, Such Wicked And Useless God.. (read) by Chibuhealth(f): 5:55am On Jul 05, 2015
I pity this beast. May God forgive me for reading this. I love God pass every other person in my life. Go to hell whre u belong nd burn to ashes which u re. Anti Christ
Re: I Hate God, Bleep Him, Such Wicked And Useless God.. (read) by youngberry001(m): 5:58am On Jul 05, 2015
uhmm make I dey sleep I know hear wetin he/she is talking angry

mcheeew were my pillow jhor
Re: I Hate God, Bleep Him, Such Wicked And Useless God.. (read) by midolian(m): 5:59am On Jul 05, 2015
Is she not supposed to be a man? See her waist like cat own
Re: I Hate God, Bleep Him, Such Wicked And Useless God.. (read) by histemple: 6:06am On Jul 05, 2015
May God have mercy.
Re: I Hate God, Bleep Him, Such Wicked And Useless God.. (read) by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 05, 2015
It isn't the business of anyone but hers. That's her own cup of delusional tea.
Re: I Hate God, Bleep Him, Such Wicked And Useless God.. (read) by ZianaJordana(f): 6:22am On Jul 05, 2015
Hahaha! That picture is hilarious.
Re: I Hate God, Bleep Him, Such Wicked And Useless God.. (read) by joseph1832(m): 7:28am On Jul 05, 2015
Chibuhealth:
I pity this beast. May God forgive me for reading this. I love God pass every other person in my life. Go to hell whre u belong nd burn to ashes which u re. Anti Christ
I believe the girl Stephanie Rose can apply for the vacancy in your profile picture.

Omg!! See How Former Bba Star Showed Her Full Nakkied Ukwu (!8+) / Conley Killed Son, Ex-wife, Her 5 Children & New Husband.(photos) / EBOLA AGAIN? Mystery Disease on the Rampage NOW! MANY DEAD