Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Joy Knew No Bound - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Joy Knew No Bound (2820 Views)

Court Dissolves Leonard Dilkon's Marriage To Joy / Father Totured 7yrs Old Son, Bound Him To Cutting Boards&Fed Him To Pigs(Photos) / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Joy Knew No Bound by ifekemmie(f): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
I dnt no au to start or where to start bt i av to say something to encourage those who re seeking for d fruit of d womb n those dat re thinking dey re getting older for marriage, when there is life, there is hope.

Hmm, i remember wen i was still in sch. I plan to get married like age 25 n av my kids by 30yrs, man proposes bt God disposes.

Adding anoda 4yrs, i met my rib n we got married after 10 months of courtship after zealous prayer.

Another step in marriage is having children, with serious prayer after few yrs i got preg. It was a great joy, we share tear of Joy.

Hmm, bt d Joy terminated after 35 weeks of my preg, my baby girl was a stillbirth due to pregnancy induced hypertension. It was unable to detect it in time. I was in hospital for a week bf d baby was expel. April 30th, 2014 was sorrowful for me bt my rib stood by me till i got over it.

After 3 months, i got pregnant again n i av to support my medical attention with prayer bt dis time around we didn't celebrate it , we re so scare of losing d baby again.

Dis time around i went to govt hospital, so wen i was 32 weeks d doctor told me my baby will b delivered by 38 weeks , dey monitor my bp n i also monitor it by doing extra check up. By 37 weeks plus my bp rise again n i was given bed rest for 4 days bf it normalise n i was induced d following day.
My labour was not long bf my baby arrive.

I gave d best gift ever for my husband. We waited for him for almost
4yrs & he's finally here. I'm in love again. He's so adorable.
Abimifoluwa arrive on 25/5/15 by 5:50pm.

Kindly help me put dis on front page to encourage some pple.

My pix wen i was 36 weeks.!

13 Likes

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by angelTI(f): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congratulations Mummy Abimifoluwa (I was born for the Lord).

May your joy know no bound.

Regards to your hubby and lovely baby

2 Likes

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by ifekemmie(f): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congratulations Mummy Abimifoluwa (I was born for the Lord).
May your joy know no bound.
Regards to your hubby and lovely baby

Thank u, God blessings will never cease in ur household
Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by resty4(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congrats.
This sentence chai "my rib stood by me " cheesy, still searching for my rib where r thou?
Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by waistbead: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congrats dear..He shall be a source of joy to ur household and his generation..Congrats once again ....

1 Like

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by anthoniaz(f): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congratulations! May the good Lord continue to bless your home.

1 Like

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by ifekemmie(f): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congrats.
This sentence chai "my rib stood by me " cheesy, still searching for my rib where r thou?

Thanks, u shall locate ur rib soon in Jesus name
Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by ifekemmie(f): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congratulations! May the good Lord continue to bless your home.
Amen, thanks dear
Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by ifekemmie(f): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congrats dear..He shall be a source of joy to ur household and his generation..Congrats once again ....

Amen! Thank u
Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congratulations dear, may God bless your lovely bundle of joy and your family amen
Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by pretydiva(f): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congratulations on ur bundle of joy. I use u as a point of contact 2 as many lukin 4 d fruit of d womb,dis year wil not pass u by in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by Cutehector(m): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Child dedication rice grin

1 Like

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by ifuu120(f): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congrats grin

1 Like

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by ifyalways(f): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congratulations!!!!!

Some good news and breathe of fresh air. May God bless your home @OP and give you more reasons to laugh.

I tap into your happiness and blessing for someone i know looking for a child.

2 Likes

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congrats! It is only God who has done this,we give Him all praises. I tap into ur joy n blessings,God too will hear my prayers n grant me my heart desire just as He did urs. This year all the women on the TTC thread will give glory to God. I believe this with all my heart. Congrats once more and kisses to d little one!

3 Likes

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congrats
Still remember the birth of my first born like yesterday
My husband's joy knew no bounds
He kept repeating,thank you thank you thank you interlaced with the statement " so I am now a daddy"
He made having a baby look like a huge accomplishment
I guess it is
I am also glad to say that the first born has made us proud parents in many ways and also set a good example for the younger ones following

So congratulations to you @ poster
I pray this new baby will grow in strength and favor and always make you smile and will never be a source of sorrow to you in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by thorpido(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congratulations to you poster and your hubby.May the child grow in strength and favour.
To everyone ttc,your testimony will come in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by Amhappy(f): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congrats dear. We bless the Lord with you.

1 Like

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by thorpido(m): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Babymama1:
Congrats
Still remember the birth of my first born like yesterday
My husband's joy knew no bounds
He kept repeating,thank you thank you thank you interlaced with the statement " so I am now a daddy"
He made having a baby look like a huge accomplishment
I guess it is

I am also glad to say that the first born has made us proud parents in many ways and also set a good example for the younger ones following

So congratulations to you @ poster
I pray this new baby will grow in strength and favor and always make you smile and will never be a source of sorrow to you in Jesus name
It really is.That feeling of seeing your own offspring.My wife had our first child at midnight.I didn't sleep the rest of the night.

1 Like

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
congratulations ma'am, but u are his rib, ur hubby is not ur rib.
God bless ur home

2 Likes

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by adeomos(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congratulatio, what god have done for you is permanent

1 Like

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by smokescreen4: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
congrats may God bless your home
Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by ahnie: 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mummy abimi congrats o.the lord has done it for you.

1 Like

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by nnamdiosu(m): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
ifekemmie:
I dnt no au to start or where to start bt i av to say something to encourage those who re seeking for d fruit of d womb n those dat re thinking dey re getting older for marriage, when there is life, there is hope.

Hmm, i remember wen i was still in sch. I plan to get married like age 25 n av my kids by 30yrs, man proposes bt God disposes.

Adding anoda 4yrs, i met my rib n we got married after 10 months of courtship after zealous prayer.

Another step in marriage is having children, with serious prayer after few yrs i got preg. It was a great joy, we share tear of Joy.

Hmm, bt d Joy terminated after 35 weeks of my preg, my baby girl was a stillbirth due to pregnancy induced hypertension. It was unable to detect it in time. I was in hospital for a week bf d baby was expel. April 30th, 2014 was sorrowful for me bt my rib stood by me till i got over it.

After 3 months, i got pregnant again n i av to support my medical attention with prayer bt dis time around we didn't celebrate it , we re so scare of losing d baby again.

Dis time around i went to govt hospital, so wen i was 32 weeks d doctor told me my baby will b delivered by 38 weeks , dey monitor my bp n i also monitor it by doing extra check up. By 37 weeks plus my bp rise again n i was given bed rest for 4 days bf it normalise n i was induced d following day.
My labour was not long bf my baby arrive.

I gave d best gift ever for my husband. We waited for him for almost
4yrs & he's finally here. I'm in love again. He's so adorable.
Abimifoluwa arrive on 25/5/15 by 5:50pm.

Kindly help me put dis on front page to encourage some pple.

My pix wen i was 36 weeks.!

by the grace of God more children are coming your way in Jesus name. amen. God is so faithful

1 Like

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by jamanuka: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congrats ma...God bless your and keep your child.He will be a source of boundless joy to the parents

1 Like

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by Wendy80(f): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Awww congrats Dear. The Joy He brought will continue forever.

1 Like

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by nisot23(f): 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Congrats mummy....may God bless and keep him and continue to give your family reasons to be thankful and happy. Welcome Abimifoluwa, God bless you now and always.

1 Like

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by Olypeppy(f): 3:42am On Jun 06, 2015
congrats Ma...God bless your home

1 Like

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by Kimoni: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2015
Olypeppy:
congrats Ma...God bless your home

Congrats mama. May the Lord bless your angel

1 Like

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by EfemenaXY: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2015
Congratulations mami. May your home forever be blessed, and your kids a constant source of joy to you all. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Joy Knew No Bound by okirewaju(f): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Congrats OP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Impacts Of Cartoons On Kids / You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? / My 20-year-old Niece Chose To Sleep In My Room With Me, Is That Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.