Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? (2825 Views)

You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by DatBossAssChick(f): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Your child has designed your 3D tv with a paint because he didn't like what was showing on TV.

Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by drimpeccable(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
The joy of fatherhood kiss

2 Likes

Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by integrator(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
The child is a Leonardo Davinci or Michael Angelo in the making

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by Zaikon(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
just laugh nd cal d guy to xplain wat he has done. no big deal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
He is still a kid, isn't he? This means he obiously has no idea of what he did.
So I will just take heart and bear the loss.
_Shit happens all the time.
Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by resty4(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
I go thank God cos d child did not use hammer on d screen.

1 Like

Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by TrishaP(f): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
resty4:
I go thank God cos d child did not use hammer on d screen.
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by Bisjosh(f): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
Would get him a board to draw/write on smiley

1 Like

Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by DatBossAssChick(f): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Zaikon:
just laugh nd cal d guy to xplain wat he has done. no big deal
smiley
Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by lumzybo: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
I wuld blame the person who is suppose to take care of the baby. He/she wuld av to explain where he/she was when this happened.

A kid shldnt be left alone. What if he had tried smtin more srz than this?

1 Like

Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by mzlewis(f): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
By d time i flog that child ehn...if he thinks of acting foolish he will think twice...although after the lashing comes d petting.

3 Likes

Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by pacino26(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lol, that's normal na. My big boy dustbin the phone I gave him( na, me find trouble anyway) by taking it to sch to show his teacher but lost it. We talked for long till he finally admitted he doesn't know where the phone is. I said no big deal that we'll get another one just to ease tension. I was pressured to scold him and during the course of our chats he reminded I said I was gonna buy a new one that if I keep disturbing and say I'll beat him he'll kill me and buy a SMALL DADDY.

But apologised for that in a way so touching. Kids will always be kids, it's in our place to understand their actions and control how we react around them especially when the spoil or loose things. You can't control their action but your reaction is under your control.

If it were me, I'll just sit and we'll have a chat. Everything in life has a price-tag except life itself.

2 Likes

Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 14, 2015
looool grin grin grin
Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by Moana(f): 8:26am On Jun 14, 2015
grin snap picture and share with his wife when he gets married. Show her what she is getting herself into cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by JustCurious: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2015
The truth is, he's going to spend the next couple of hours in the 'Naughty Corner' for his action, while i figure out what to do with the 'colourful' screen.
Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by Dyt(f): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2015
Clean him up first
Then I dunno what will happen next
My son knows its bum bum lashing sha

Iyaya
I won't do that again
Soyi
Soyi
Iyaya
Soyi
My bumbum

3 Likes

Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by Kemmy210(f): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2015
Sudocrem has turn to his own paint! I will firstly thank God for not allowing him to lick it,I would then clean him up and tell him not to do it again.He is still a kid.
Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by mrwonlasewonie: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
This boy go be painter see as he paint the tv moran moran grin
Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by Souljaboi1: 12:38am On Jun 29, 2015
pacino26:
Lol, that's normal na. My big boy dustbin the phone I gave him( na, me find trouble anyway) by taking it to sch to show his teacher but lost it. We talked for long till he finally admitted he doesn't know where the phone is. I said no big deal that we'll get another one just to ease tension. I was pressured to scold him and during the course of our chats he reminded I said I was gonna buy a new one that if I keep disturbing and say I'll beat him he'll kill me and buy a SMALL DADDY.

But apologised for that in a way so touching. Kids will always be kids, it's in our place to understand their actions and control how we react around them especially when the spoil or loose things. You can't control their action but your reaction is under your control.

If it were me, I'll just sit and we'll have a chat.

Everything in life has a price-tag except life itself.

Simply priceless !!!
Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2015
Dyt:
Clean him up first Then I dunno what will happen next My son knows its bum bum lashing sha
Iyaya I won't do that again Soyi Soyi Iyaya Soyi My bumbum
joys of motherhood ,huh
Re: You Got Home And Saw This, What Would You Do? by Youngpo413: 6:45am On Aug 09, 2015
Kemmy210:
Sudocrem has turn to his own paint! I will firstly thank God for not allowing him to lick it,I would then clean him up and tell him not to do it again.He is still a kid.
you are kind

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance Marriage And Trying to conceive a baby / Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? / If You Were Switched At Birth, Would You Like To Return To Your Real Family? :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.