Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr (30658 Views)

The true solution to Newcastle, gumboro,fowl pox etc / Pls What Is D Solution To Newcastle Disease / Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by injector4real3: 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
pls if you want to be my distributor in lagos pls call me 08035427773
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by injector4real3: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
pls i need more distributor of viral terminator. Bacteria terminator and paralysis terminator. If you are interested pls call 08035427773
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by injector4real3: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2015
pls for those who are mistaken viral terminator to be vaccine, viral terminator is not a vaccine is a soluble powder
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by Aheadwealth: 3:32am On Oct 12, 2015
plz where can I buy viral terminator in calabar, cross river state. my no:07063292830,email: 12fruitsfarms@gmail.com
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by Aheadwealth: 3:46am On Oct 12, 2015
injector4real3:
IF YOU NEED VIRAL TERMINATOR IN CALABA PLS CALL 08066472326

I am in calabar and in need of Viral terminator, my phone: 07063292830.
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by Piusuwaka: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
pls is there any viral terminator in Port Harcourt for na
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by injector4real3: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
when ever your birds look as if they are wearing suit you should know that there is a very serious problem. If you keep calm you can lose up to 98 percent of your bird this is because gumborro does not show mercy. But in a case like this just try viral terminator you wil sef the wonders of the drus. Or you can get my number from first page for more discussion
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by abeysticks: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Pls my broilers are suffering frm weak legs, can we say they are suffering frm the above diseases. Because somebody told me they are suffering frm lack of calcium and ve given dem calcium but no improvement
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by oludarekehinde(m): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
I have over 1,000 broilers at Ibeju-Lekki area of Lagos state that will be fully ready for market in 2 weeks time (before nov 20th) intrested buyer should contact me to book ahead of this date on 08053690928
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by injector4real3: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
sorry for not being online all these while . For the person that ask question paralysis terminator wil stop that problem if you can lay hand on it
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by injector4real3: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
VIRAL TERMINATOR
HOW TO USE VIRAL TERMINATOR
1. Newcastle disease and Gumboro: Give them viral Terminator for one day at the dilution of 30 liters of drinking water and add broad spectrum Antibiotics drugs the next day example bacterial Terminator and continue till the 5th day.
2. Unspecified High Mortality Rate: Give them Viral Terminator for one day. alone then add antibiotics in accordance with the symptoms they display.
3. Lost of Appetite: Give them Viral Terminator for five days.
4. Dehydration: Give them Viral Terminator for five days.
5. Stress Condition: Give them Viral Terminator for five days.
6. Growth Promoter: Give them Viral Terminator at will.
7. Enhances Egg Production: Give them Viral Terminator for five days.
8. Weight gain when you want to sell them: Give them Viral Terminator for five days before sending them to the market but make sure they have enough feed within the five days.
9. For Brooding: Use Viral Terminator in combination with broad spectrum antibiotics, anticoccidiosis drug and drugs for cough (C.R.D).
10. For Already Out Break Of Gumboro And Newcastle: Give them Viral Terminator for one day then add broad spectrum antibiotics example bacterial terminator. If they have cough add drug for cough for five days.
11. When The Birds Stop Eating Food And Drinking Of Water As A Result Of Diseases In Poultry: use Viral Terminator alone at the dilution of 75g in 30 litres of drinking water to bring them back to normalcy then add antibiotics as required.
12. When The Birds Look As If They Are Wearing Coat As A Result Of Newcastle And Gumboro: Give them Viral Terminator alone at the dilution of 75g in 30 litres of water for one day and add antibiotics, preferable, broad spectrum antibiotics example Bacterial Terminator, if they have cough add drug for cough.

NOTE:
VIRAL TERMINATOR .stops already outbreak of new castle and gumboro under 5 hrs especially in broilers

BACTERIA TERMINATOR
INDICATIONS: Bacterial Terminator is a broad spectrum antibiotics indicated for the prevention and treatment of primary and secondary bacteria infections in poultry such as Fowl Cholera, Fowl Typhoid, Pullorum, Salmonellosis, and all kinds of diarrhea in poultry.

PARALSIS TERMINATOR
INDICATIONS: Paralysis Terminator is indicated for the treatment of all kinds of paralysis or weakness of the leg in poultry resulting from stress, inflammation of the joints. It is also indicated for the treatment of backward movement, twisting of the neck (torticolis), stargazing (opisthotonus) and somersaulting. VIRAL TERMINATOR ,BACTERIA TERMINATOR AND PARALYSIS TERMINATOR ARE NOW IN NEW PACK AND IN 75 GRAMS
for more inquiry call +2348035427773, +2347062730696,+2348068192020

Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by bry8ted(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
How can I get it in Sokoto. We currently have Newcastle outbreak in our farm.
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by tosh1212(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
injector4real3:
you can now buy viral terminator in ibadon

where can get it in Ibadan. is it available in vet needs shop in bodija Ibadan
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by tosh1212(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
injector4real3:
you can now buy viral terminator in ibadon

where can i get it in Ibadan. is it available in vet needs shop in bodija Ibadan
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by injector4real3: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
we dont have viral terminator in sokoto yet the only near by place is kano
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by deejeet1: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2016
I smell fraud/scam here. How can the so called "viral terminator" has so many multiple advantages including growth boosting? I even called the guy and all he is saying is I should send money first whereas he stated it here that the so-called drug is available in Ibadan but when I told him I'm in Ibadan, he said it's not available here. I strongly believe the OP is a fraudster anyway.
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by injector4real3: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
my brother if you want to verify if the drug exist or not go to Ogo oluwa chopping plaza in Ibadan there and find out better still there one Ibadan number there call him the problem is that I don't speak Yoruba language that is why they refuse to sale my drugs. if I send you farmers phone numbers you can call I will look as if is a planned deal. so what you need to do is call any body you know in onitsh head bridge in anambra state, check it in Kano , lafia ,Benue , nyanya in Abuja , Jos as of alahaji fulata . my brother you should start making research my drugs do all that is written there . if you are still interested you can pay on collection thank you. but always remember that viral terminator is the best and the number one antiviral drug in the market is tested and trusted . it kicks gumboro out under 5hrs

Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by ranjit9999: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2016
How can I get it in india?
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by injector4real3: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
is not in India yet
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by ranjit9999: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2016
Is there any chance get it from Nigeria to india?
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by injector4real3: 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
if you wish you can get it @rangi9999
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by ranjit9999: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2016
Yup. please let me know how can i get it and what is the process and all
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2016
not that i want to spoil ur market. pls don say cure. cuz it is rather modified for prevention n controling newcastle/gumboro outbreak. cuz total cure is still unknown. ur viral sachet terminator still has d same composition with virucine solution. just that iodine sol. and vitamin k are missing
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by injector4real3: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
@agroconsult test the viral terminator on out break and give me result
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by bry8ted(m): 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
injector4real3:
@agroconsult test the viral terminator on out break and give me result

Help me with the kano seller's no. Maltedbet@gmail.com
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by injector4real3: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
go to page one you will get Kano representative phone number
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by Dempro: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2016
Please where can I get Viral terminator and bacterial terminator in Jos, Plateau State?. Thanks[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by Dempro: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2016
I need the contact of the dealer in Jos please.
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by Dempro: 9:44am On Apr 06, 2016
hello
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by durosinmikunle(m): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
where in Kaduna can I get this viral Terminator just want to put it to test
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by mfm04622: 6:09am On Apr 16, 2016
injector4real3:
viral terminator is now in kaduna

Where can one get it in Kaduna and how much is it?
Re: Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr by injector4real3: 1:30pm On May 10, 2016
pls I need a distributor on ibadan

The A to Z Of Oil Palm Farming (Costs And Returns Analysis) / Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree / Top 5 Richest Farmers In The World