Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed (3294 Views)

Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? / Percentage Purity From The Outlook / How Can I Get This Breed Of Dog (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by blazer90707: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hi guys,really curious i want to know how pure my dog is cause i dont really know the parents.make your contributions

Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
My sister I hope you didn't pay more than N2,500 for this dog...cos this is a very pure breed of Nkita.

Its standing posture is far from a GSD and its ears are not exactly what an Alsatian would look like although those ears can easily fool someone in one of the pictures there.

For the colour pattern, I think its just a very good colour scam.
My thoughts though let the dog gurus talk.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by blazer90707: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Tnx
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by winetapper: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
F50:
My sister I hope you didn't pay more than N2,500 for this dog...cos this is a very pure breed of Nkita.

Its standing posture is far from a GSD and its ears are not exactly what an Alsatian would look like although those ears can easily fool someone in one of the pictures there.

For the colour pattern, I think its just a very good colour scam.
My thoughts though let the dog gurus talk.
in summary what are u trying to say? undecided
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by tafolayan90(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
He mean it a locate dog
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by Dochman224(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
u don't jump into conclusion like DAT@F50 all I know he has a nice puppy.
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by blazer90707: 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Were are the vets,dog gurus drop ur contributn
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by mystery1979: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
blazer90707:
Were are the vets,dog gurus drop ur contributn
my dear,dog na dog,just take gud kia of ur dog,which breed is dis,is it an alsectian jerman ?

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by blazer90707: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
mystery1979:
my dear,dog na dog,just take gud kia of ur dog,which breed is dis,is it an alsectian jerman ?
I guess so,bt wanna confirm
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by mystery1979: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
blazer90707:

I guess so,bt wanna confirm
I tink arcbay ,prodeegee, chucky shud confirm it 4u cos dey have more ideas abt alsectian jerman,did u buy it from OLX? grin grin
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by Prodeegee(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
mystery1979:
I tink arcbay ,prodeegee, chucky shud confirm it 4u cos dey have more ideas abt alsectian jerman,did u buy it from OLX? grin grin

Lol...brossssss

It's not a Nigerian shepherd

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by blazer90707: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Watz with al dese comments.if u ave no idea do u ave to cast,i asked for percentage purity nd u guys are making fun and askin where i bot it from.its nt fair na haba.make una pity d poor dog
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by popoolagroup(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
from my point of view i think this pup looks malnourished thou he has some attribute of a gsd,feed him well and you'll be suprised. for now i'll give hin 38% gsd atleast he is better than some so called gsd.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by blazer90707: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=popoolagroup post=34458892]from my point of view i think this pup looks malnourished thou he has some attribute of a gsd,feed him well and you'll be suprised. for now i'll give hin 38% gsd atleast he is better than some so called gsd.[/quote
]tnx jare.at least u try,nt like som odas dat are passing mean comments
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by chucky234(m): 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
mystery1979:
alsectian jerman, now that's....EPIC
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by Petfreak: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
I will advise if one don't have idea of wat a dog shud look like, we shdnt condemn any1's dog.
From my observation, the dog is very much of an Alsatian. One thing u shd know about an Alsatian is there perfect erect ears. Of which, this puppy has. The only thing is u will need to feed it very well.
Now, to reply to ur question, if the dog is pure? , Hmmmm, I will say YES by looking @ it. But, individually, we have different explanation of the word "purity of a dog". Maybe u wanna ask if the dog is an Alsatian?, the answer is YES, ur dog is an alsatian. Don't let any1 deceive u / lie to u dat ur dog is not pure. Cos there are a lot of persons in dog business that jst love to run ppls dog down jst for fun. If I am to score ur Alsatian on a scale of 1- 10 based on Nigeria standard, ur dog is 7.5.
My dear, ur dog is not bad and it's perfect, all u need to do to make ur dog attractive and command respect is to feed it as much as u can. The only thing that is making ppl to think is not pure, is maybe cos it's lean. Pls feed it properly and u will glad u did.
Your Alsatian is good and perfect, it's an Alsatian. It's not a cross!!!
Becos, u say a dog is not pure wen one of the parent is a different breed. But looking @ this dog, I can confidently say, he is not a cross, but parents are Alsatians.

.....Pets are not Pests cool

I still remain Pet-freak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by blazer90707: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Petfreak:
I will advise if one don't have idea of wat a dog shud look like, we shdnt condemn any1's dog.
From my observation, the dog is very much of an Alsatian. One thing u shd know about an Alsatian is there perfect erect ears. Of which, this puppy has. The only thing is u will need to feed it very well.
Now, to reply to ur question, if the dog is pure? , Hmmmm, I will say YES by looking @ it. But, individually, we have different explanation of the word "purity of a dog". Maybe u wanna ask if the dog is an Alsatian?, the answer is YES, ur dog is an alsatian. Don't let any1 deceive u / lie to u dat ur dog is not pure. Cos there are a lot of persons in dog business that jst love to run ppls dog down jst for fun. If I am to score ur Alsatian on a scale of 1- 10 based on Nigeria standard, ur dog is 7.5.
My dear, ur dog is not bad and it's perfect, all u need to do to make ur dog attractive and command respect is to feed it as much as u can. The only thing that is making ppl to think is not pure, is maybe cos it's lean. Pls feed it properly and u will glad u did.
Becos, u say a dog is not pure wen one of the parent is a different breed. But looking @ this dog, I can confidently say, he is not a cross, but parents are Alsatians.

I still remain Pet-freak
Tnx a lot dearie.u said somtin nice and also expressed ur concerns,critcism(abt d dog been lean)in a vewi matured manner,nt lyk som odas here.tnx a lot
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by Eveezy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
your dog is clearly a Gsd, may not be 100 percent but it is nothing close to ekuke, I dunnoe y some people will see this as a joke, the ears, d paws, are all xteristics of a Gsd, so bro love your dog and feed it well and he will be very large, with those ears and paws, he will have to grow into them, he currently seems a lil bit underweight, so just feed him well
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by arcbay(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
That's a GSD for sure, tho not pure bred. Nice rich coat, nice height, you just need a little more work on feeding, she looks a little underweight. Prolly u ain't feeding her the right meals. Nice ears, just that the orientation of the ears gives away her purity. nice pup anyway.
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by blazer90707: 12:23am On Jun 06, 2015
Tnx@arcbay.can u help me with d rite diet and feeding plan?
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 06, 2015
Its ears looks oversized because it is underweight.....U need to feed this dog, it doesn't look like a mix, it might be an alsatian because of its perfectly erect ears...The ears just looks too big for an alsatian because it is grossly underfed! Nice doggy! WOOF!!!!
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by Namdeenero(m): 6:51am On Jun 06, 2015
Plz how old is your doggy?
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by Prodeegee(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2015
Girl post now... guys are acting nice....hmmmmm. Girlitics!

Op, you asked for everyone's opinion...you'll get the good and the bad.

As I always say...all dog na dog!
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by Prodeegee(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2015
mystery1979:
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by Prodeegee(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2015
blazer90707:
Watz with al dese comments.if u ave no idea do u ave to cast,i asked for percentage purity nd u guys are making fun and askin where i bot it from.its nt fair na haba.make una pity d poor dog

But basically, we shd know whereyou bought it
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by Prodeegee(m): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2015
Petfreak:

I still remain Pet-freak

Tony, I'm baffled with your rating.
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by Prodeegee(m): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2015
smileysmiles...over here
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by Petfreak: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2015
@ prodeegee, the discussion is over here, look for anoda dog to condemn oo.
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by Prodeegee(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Petfreak:
@ prodeegee, the discussion is over here, look for anoda dog to condemn oo.

smh...you still baffle me
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 07, 2015
Frankly you've got a dream dog anybody would've loved to own. I'm stating this cos u mentioned he's aggressive in another thread, what that means is that u've got a dog that can give u protection and that is key.
I sincerely think your dog is about 40-50% Alsatian on very keen obsevation.
About the feeding, the age is a good determinant however his food should have about 40% protein. this u can achieve by making beans part of the protein content but never must it completely replace animal protein content. If your dog is above 6months of which i believe him to be, feed twice daily at regular times. Teach him single word commands and control his level of aggression by not leaving him chained up for too long. Ensure he feels safe in his environment and don't encourage him getting close to every tom, dick and harry. Take him out for evening walks if u can and ensure he gets all the vaccinations.
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by blazer90707: 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sincere4u:
Frankly you've got a dream dog anybody would've loved to own. I'm stating this cos u mentioned he's aggressive in another thread, what that means is that u've got a dog that can give u protection and that is key.
I sincerely think your dog is about 40-50% Alsatian on very keen obsevation.
About the feeding, the age is a good determinant however his food should have about 40% protein. this u can achieve by making beans part of the protein content but never must it completely replace animal protein content. If your dog is above 6months of which i believe him to be, feed twice daily at regular times. Teach him single word commands and control his level of aggression by not leaving him chained up for too long. Ensure he feels safe in his environment and don't encourage him getting close to every tom, dick and harry. Take him out for evening walks if u can and ensure he gets all the vaccinations.
Thnkz a lot.i'll do just dat
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by nickyvil: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
base on my observant,.... 52-59% That dog 'm seeing have a good blood line just that it's not a full breed but honestly just work on proper feeding and make sure your dog consume more protein and buy pet vitamins. people here won't recognize your dog again if taken care properly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Strongest Dogs In The World / Male Cane Corso For Sale / How To Take Care Of A Feral Kitten?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.