Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,448 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed (3302 Views)

Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? / Percentage Purity From The Outlook / How Can I Get This Breed Of Dog (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by chevkosticks(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
i would xay dats a gsd mixed rott....
and u can't blame im 4 dt,cus wen mixing different,jst b ready 4 wat u get,u may b lucky to get a gud pup,u may not..
Talking 4rm experience
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by CodeineJunkiee(m): 1:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Petfreak:
I will advise if one don't have idea of wat a dog shud look like, we shdnt condemn any1's dog.
From my observation, the dog is very much of an Alsatian. One thing u shd know about an Alsatian is there perfect erect ears. Of which, this puppy has. The only thing is u will need to feed it very well.
Now, to reply to ur question, if the dog is pure? , Hmmmm, I will say YES by looking @ it. But, individually, we have different explanation of the word "purity of a dog". Maybe u wanna ask if the dog is an Alsatian?, the answer is YES, ur dog is an alsatian. Don't let any1 deceive u / lie to u dat ur dog is not pure. Cos there are a lot of persons in dog business that jst love to run ppls dog down jst for fun. If I am to score ur Alsatian on a scale of 1- 10 based on Nigeria standard, ur dog is 7.5.
My dear, ur dog is not bad and it's perfect, all u need to do to make ur dog attractive and command respect is to feed it as much as u can. The only thing that is making ppl to think is not pure, is maybe cos it's lean. Pls feed it properly and u will glad u did.
Your Alsatian is good and perfect, it's an Alsatian. It's not a cross!!!
Becos, u say a dog is not pure wen one of the parent is a different breed. But looking @ this dog, I can confidently say, he is not a cross, but parents are Alsatians.

.....Pets are not Pests cool

I still remain Pet-freak

All I'm saying
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by victor44843(m): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2017
not a pure breed i could say it was crossed with an africanis but if you notice a white colour on its foot,then the dog na ekuke
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed by Waspy(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2017
May be a Doberman GSD mix....If it is, you sold take better care of it. It shld be worthy of its genes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Cane Corso For Sale / 12weeks Female&male Cane-corso Pups,piebald Boerboel Pups,pitbull Pups,rott Pupl / 4 months old healthy African Grey talking Parrots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.