Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

The Crime That The Police At Shagamu Police Station At Ikorodu Perform. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Crime That The Police At Shagamu Police Station At Ikorodu Perform. (2026 Views)

Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) / I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) / Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crime That The Police At Shagamu Police Station At Ikorodu Perform. by danlaw: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Police is your friend slogan is not for Nigerians and Nigeria as a country.

Shagamu Police Station at Ikorodu, Lagos, has made me to make this statement that The Nigerian Police officers are the worst creature that God made on the entire world. There is no difference between demon and the Nigerian Police. It is even better for you to dine with demon than to dine with a Nigerian policeman.

Nigerian Police officers are not YOUR FRIEND. They are your worst enemy. Maybe only 1%. If you go to any police station, you will come to find out that they are just an organized crime syndicate whereby they are official Kidnappers. How can a true Police force rent a Danfo bus and be going to places arresting people and asking them to pay money for their release for doing noting. Some group of police officers would rent a bus, then carry guns along with them in a group and be arresting innocent Nigerians, and tagging them criminals, placing a price to release them.

Go to the Police station at Ikorodu in Lagos state, that is, Shagamu Police Station at Ikorodu [/b]round about, the police officers there rent Danfo and be going to places and be arresting innocent people and tagging them criminals. They will tell them to call their people to come and collect them and place a price tag on each one and be collecting 15k per person. Is that not kidnapping?They will even tell them those arrested that if they do not bail themselves that they will take them to SARS as criminals.[b] The officers their are just official armed kidnappers.

A young man they arrested said they saw him walking along the road at about 10 am in the morning and they stopped with a commercial Danfo bus and grabbed him and took him to their Shagamu Police Station at Ikorodu,That when they got their, they now asked each and everyone of them they took like that to call their people to come and bail them with 15k per person and when his parents came, that they told them that they were cult members and if they do not pay the money, that they will be taken to SARS.

The IG and the new government should send an intelligent monitoring unit to check the activities of the officers at the [b]Shagamu Police station in Ikorodu Lagos.[/b]The rot at that police station is an an embarrassment to the nation and the police force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Crime That The Police At Shagamu Police Station At Ikorodu Perform. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
grin Source?
Re: The Crime That The Police At Shagamu Police Station At Ikorodu Perform. by danlaw: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
grayht:
grin Source?

Not even source.Later went there to confirm the abuse going on there.
Re: The Crime That The Police At Shagamu Police Station At Ikorodu Perform. by amosaluko(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mr Danlaw, I'm a journalist and I wish nonestly to do a report on this abnormality. Pls do you have two to three of such victims I can speak with? My number is 08095592165

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Crime That The Police At Shagamu Police Station At Ikorodu Perform. by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 08, 2015
The guy is saying the truth Walsh the Danfo they use is not even paid for they always hijack it from the drivers at gun point in front of their police station and use it for their operation no matter how deadly it might be exposing the life of the driver to danger because he will be the one to carry them around
Re: The Crime That The Police At Shagamu Police Station At Ikorodu Perform. by Dahnify70(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2015
You may not be far from the truth.
Police is the worst organization in this country.
They are worst than armed robbers.
The ones along mile2 - - - badagry seme road are the worst.
The new I.G should do something fast.
Re: The Crime That The Police At Shagamu Police Station At Ikorodu Perform. by samflex(m): 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Sadly I was a victim today, worst part of it is they demand your phone to go through it. Is that even legal? Stopping someone on the road just to go through their private property? I've been hearing complaints of this dirty act by policemen in ikorodu but this is worst. Its now an hobby for policemen, they are along garage and first/2ndgate laspotech.
Re: The Crime That The Police At Shagamu Police Station At Ikorodu Perform. by otunbashonny(m): 12:54am On Jun 17, 2015
This is very rampant in ikorodu now even police from Area N uses commercial buses and raid innocent citizen for ransom. The are always in mufti and they stay close to banks or opposite banks in ikorodu.
May God save us from these robbers in uniform called policemen.

NB: check point still go on every Sunday on ijede road by light house and sabo every afternoon.

IGP please do something about ikorodu.
Re: The Crime That The Police At Shagamu Police Station At Ikorodu Perform. by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
danlaw:
Police is your friend slogan is not for Nigerians and Nigeria as a country.

Shagamu Police Station at Ikorodu, Lagos, has made me to make this statement that The Nigerian Police officers are the worst creature that God made on the entire world. There is no difference between demon and the Nigerian Police. It is even better for you to dine with demon than to dine with a Nigerian policeman.

Nigerian Police officers are not YOUR FRIEND. They are your worst enemy. Maybe only 1%. If you go to any police station, you will come to find out that they are just an organized crime syndicate whereby they are official Kidnappers. How can a true Police force rent a Danfo bus and be going to places arresting people and asking them to pay money for their release for doing noting. Some group of police officers would rent a bus, then carry guns along with them in a group and be arresting innocent Nigerians, and tagging them criminals, placing a price to release them.

Go to the Police station at Ikorodu in Lagos state, that is, Shagamu Police Station at Ikorodu [/b]round about, the police officers there rent Danfo and be going to places and be arresting innocent people and tagging them criminals. They will tell them to call their people to come and collect them and place a price tag on each one and be collecting 15k per person. Is that not kidnapping?They will even tell them those arrested that if they do not bail themselves that they will take them to SARS as criminals.[b] The officers their are just official armed kidnappers.

A young man they arrested said they saw him walking along the road at about 10 am in the morning and they stopped with a commercial Danfo bus and grabbed him and took him to their Shagamu Police Station at Ikorodu,That when they got their, they now asked each and everyone of them they took like that to call their people to come and bail them with 15k per person and when his parents came, that they told them that they were cult members and if they do not pay the money, that they will be taken to SARS.

The IG and the new government should send an intelligent monitoring unit to check the activities of the officers at the [b]Shagamu Police station in Ikorodu Lagos.[/b]The rot at that police station is an an embarrassment to the nation and the police force.
Its quit unfortunate that uptil now, the Nigerian government is yet to call this Terror group called NIGERIAN POLICE to order. After several cases of reported human rights abuses have being attributed to them. I foresee a time where by the Nigerian citizens will be forced to begin to give them the BOKOHARAM treatment. If the people employed by the government to maintain law and order are the onces breaking the same law then we might be forced to turn to unothodox methods to stop this anomally.
I don't know why there are not allowed to face BOKO HARAM after all it is an internal security challenge and The Nigerian Police Force is the law enforcement agency saddled with this responsibility.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Thief Caught In Uniuyo After Robbing A Female Student / Little Girl Beaten Up Mercilessly By Her Aunt For Crying Out After A Family Memb / How Much It Cost To Change Phone Number On NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.