Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,910 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables (48930 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Lagos Market, Rob Phones, Other Valuables / Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Iwo, Osun State (Photos) / Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by sixtuschimere: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2016

A Chisco Marcopolo Bus heading to Eastern part of the country was on Saturday attacked by armed robbers. The passengers, amongst who were journalists were stripped of their valuables and injured. However, it was revealed that at moment when the attack was obviously turning bloddy, a team of soldiers appeared and saved the situation. Narrating the story,Sunday Micheal Ogwu,one of the journalists who was involved in the attack said....

"Travelling in the company of Francis Arinze Iloani and Daniel Adugbo, our Bus  drove into the waiting arms of a robbery gang shortly after the Lagos Shagamu exchange.

"Moments after been stripped of valuables, a gallant team of Nigerian solders showed up like 'manner from heaven' and halted what would go down as the deadliest 5 minute for many of us yet.

"Save for the little cuts here and there from shattered windscreen and pains from the stampede that followed our desperate attempts to take cover, we all came out alive and grateful.

"My soul (ones again) glorifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my saviour..."

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-robbers-attack-journalists.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by sixtuschimere: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2016

1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2016
Thank God they were all safe. PRAISE THE LORD

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by lecturerdabo(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2016
We thank God for your safety!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2016
Robbery is becoming too rampant on Lagos Ibadan express way. There are fully armed fulani robbers dressed in military uniforms operating at Ogere along the express way. We were flagged down at ogere while trying to avoid a big pot hole, robbed and almost killed on our way to lagos last month. Our driver was hit with gun butt on the eye, we passengers prostrated on the express before scampering for safety in the thick forest by the road side while they ransacked and looted our luggages after dispossessing us of cash, phones and other valuables. It was a terrible experience i will never forget in my life. The Nigerian police needs to verify my claims at police head quarters Ishara Ogun state where we went to write statement after the robbery. Government needs to intervene on that road by deploying police patrol and high way check points. We can not continue like this sad sad

We were robbed by 1pm not night journey oo

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by PentiumPro(f): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2016
Night travelling is dangerous, stop it

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by dhardline(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2016
So we are now going back to the era of luxury bus robberies again?

Signs that the suffering is increasing exponentially.

17 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by korel9: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2016
Buhari undecided

Quote me negatively only if I mentioned your father's name or if you're from an accursed home angry

11 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Ekeseges(f): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2016
[b][/b]THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST FOR SAFETY.[color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by abdullahimusa84: 11:16am On Jun 19, 2016
May God protect us o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by djshoxy(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2016
Journey mercy 2 those dat are traveling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by ricsman(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2016
thank God people survived that shooting ...see the bus window na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by obaival(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2016
So many check point bt no point checked

Sorry

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 19, 2016
Better luck next time for the passengers.
Times are very hard...
Crime rate is bound to increase.
Fix the economy - reduce crime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by TerrorSquad(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2016
and Buhari is in London

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by wildchild1: 11:17am On Jun 19, 2016
Heya.. sorry guys, I hope no one was hurt

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by shyling(f): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2016
Zoo
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by flyca: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2016
Highway robbery was almost fading away in Nigeria. Now this
Anyway, once the economy is harsh, crime rate is bound to increase.
Very unfortunate

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Jostico: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2016
sorry
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by TopsyKrete: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2016
Choi Jesus,
And I will be passing this route very soon. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by agarawu23(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2016
angry
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Mskrisx(f): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2016
....And this, is the hand of God...

Somebody praissssssssssssssse daaaaa looooooooord!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Scatterscatter(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2016
It's high time these transport companies have at least one armed military or Police personnel on every long trip especially in their luxurious buses.

May God continue to protect we Nlanders and our families.

Amen!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by chimauga(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2016
Signs of bad governance reloading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by ademoladeji(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Thank God they were all safe. PRAISE THE LORD

Thank God na only goods dem STRIP not Passengers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Jonwesley(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Robbery is becoming too rampant on Lagos Ibadan express way. There are fully armed fulani robbers dressed in military uniforms operating at Ogere along the express way. We were flagged down at ogere while trying to avoid a big pot hole, robbed and almost killed on our way to lagos last month. Our driver was hit with gun butt on the eye, we passengers prostrated on the express before scampering for safety in the thick forest by the road side. The Nigerian police needs to verify my claims at police head quarters Ishara Ogun state where we went to write statement after the robbery. Government needs to intervene on that road by deploying police patrol and high way check points. We can not continue like this sad sad

Was that not the same pot hole that Super eagles player ogezi ran into after his traditional marriage in Benin? On his way back to Lagos on Friday preparing for the wedding. It must have been there for long then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Sermwell(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2016
I hope no one was hurt?
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by ademoladeji(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2016
TopsyKrete:
Choi Jesus, And I will be passing this route very soon. ..
Don't worry, na Goods ONLY

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by DaBullIT(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2016
I clicked because i thought picture of Armed robber was there

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Kizyte(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2016
Insecurity on the rise everyday...
Unemployment and hardship leading to increase in crimes...
Hunger refuses to be eliminated...
The poor dying everyday and no one cares...
Quality medical attention not accessible by the poor...
Farmers hungry as crops are destroyed by Fulani Herdsmen...
Bad road causing accidents everyday...
Little children being molested every now and then...
Terrorism on the increase...
Me tired of complaining... cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by mrsage(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2016
So sad... the rate of Armed robbery attacks gradually increasing.
What's happening? ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Ritualists Murder 78-Year-Old Widow, Drain Her Blood, Remove Vital Organs / Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) / Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.