Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) (2476 Views)

World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures / 20 Wonder-working Kitchen Tricks You Never Knew! / Some Kitchen Tricks You May Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
I have rounded up some of the best and simple kitchen tips and tricks that will make you wish you had known them a long time ago!
http://oddastic.com/10-essential-and-helpful-kitchen-tips-and-tricks/

1. HOW TO MAKE PALM OIL-STAINED BOWL WHITE AGAIN

2. WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU OVER-SALT A POT OF SOUP

3. HOW TO REUSE COOKING OIL WITHOUT ITS PREVIOUS TASTE

4. HOW TO PEEL ORANGE LIKE A GENIUS

5. HOW TO KEEP POT FROM BOILING OVER

6. HOW TO BOIL PLANTAIN EASILY

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
CLICK FOR MORE TIPS AND TRICKS smiley smiley wink
SOURCE: http://oddastic.com/10-essential-and-helpful-kitchen-tips-and-tricks/

3 Likes

Re: 6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) by temmy6996(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
9c
Re: 6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Useful
Re: 6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) by babythug(f): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Good stuff.....
Re: 6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) by crowntoro(f): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
OK... Noted
Re: 6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Very useful especially No 2 and 5
Re: 6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
very nice. No1 esp.
Re: 6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) by Olypeppy(f): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Thanks...noted
Re: 6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) by nikkyshyne(f): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ese
Re: 6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
nikkyshyne:
Ese

Hey, sorry do I know u?
Re: 6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) by nikkyshyne(f): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
BaebieHot:

Hey, sorry do I know u?
Hmmm...having looked upclose the 3 chics, I dont think so smiley
Re: 6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 07, 2015
nikkyshyne:
Hmmm...having looked upclose the 3 chics, I dont think so smiley

Lol...but u know my name
Re: 6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) by nikkyshyne(f): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
BaebieHot:

Lol...but u know my name
Nope. Mind to tell me?
Re: 6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
nikkyshyne:
Nope. Mind to tell me?

Oh! Omg this is really funny. U meant Ese in yoruba. It turns out my name is Ese.

So I tot u knew me. Sorry for the mixup grin
Re: 6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) by cutiereborn(f): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
@op, very helpful tips indeed.
Thanks, am book marking this page immd.
Re: 6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) by nikkyshyne(f): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
BaebieHot:

Oh! Omg this is really funny. U meant Ese in yoruba. It turns out my name is Ese.

So I tot u knew me. Sorry for the mixup grin
Lmaoo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Aganyin Sauce(ata Èwa Aganyin) Now Available In A Jar / Check Out End Time Ice Cream People Are Now Licking. / How To Cook Edikang Ikong Soup ( Edikaikong Soup )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.