Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Spirit Mood!! See What Aunty Cossy Is Doing To OAP Yaw With Her Oranges – PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spirit Mood!! See What Aunty Cossy Is Doing To OAP Yaw With Her Oranges – PHOTOS (1698 Views)

Toke Makinwa Responds To OAP Uche’s Marriage Proposal. / Toke Makinwa: Nigerians React To Oap’s Revelation Of Ex-husband Not ‘cuming’ Ins / See How Cossy Is Saving Lives In This Buhari Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirit Mood!! See What Aunty Cossy Is Doing To OAP Yaw With Her Oranges – PHOTOS by 9gmusic: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2015

chai this one is strong!!

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE (must see)
Re: Spirit Mood!! See What Aunty Cossy Is Doing To OAP Yaw With Her Oranges – PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
why am I not surprised gosh, this cossy ugly no be small o! embarassed see how she look like old witch. how old is she se

1 Like

Re: Spirit Mood!! See What Aunty Cossy Is Doing To OAP Yaw With Her Oranges – PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
why am I not surprised gosh, this cossy ugly no be small o! embarassed see how she look like old witch. how old is she se
I smell jealousy from a *boobless* bae in here....
Re: Spirit Mood!! See What Aunty Cossy Is Doing To OAP Yaw With Her Oranges – PHOTOS by fr3do(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Cossy looks like the witch godmother of cinderella's wicked step sister.
Re: Spirit Mood!! See What Aunty Cossy Is Doing To OAP Yaw With Her Oranges – PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2015
Aunty cossy's boob.. Igboro le mi ..ki lo kan lo pelu read ur books...

My guy Yaw looks like Jidenna

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: See Where Korede Bello Got His Godwin Dance From / Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj / North West New Hair Style; Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.