Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Photo: Harrysong Was Caught Washing His Cloths By Himself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Harrysong Was Caught Washing His Cloths By Himself (631 Views)

When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee / Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) / PHOTO: Harrysong Kissing The Love Of His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Harrysong Was Caught Washing His Cloths By Himself by akinlolu1995: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lmao!! This Morning in his home town of Ogbe Ijaw caught washing his cloths
Please is it a sin for Him to watch is cloth itself Click Here to see http://akinlolu4real..com/2015/06/photo-harrysong-was-caught-washing-his.html

Re: Photo: Harrysong Was Caught Washing His Cloths By Himself by leshluap(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
busy body.....na crime to wash clothes?
Re: Photo: Harrysong Was Caught Washing His Cloths By Himself by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
In bankingg industry's voice, He's Cutting Cost
Re: Photo: Harrysong Was Caught Washing His Cloths By Himself by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
hian! is it wrong again for him to wash his clothes?

*calling*** grandmum,pls come & wash harrysong's clothes.
askor.....cool
Re: Photo: Harrysong Was Caught Washing His Cloths By Himself by Svelteb(f): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
So? What shud we do abt dat?
Re: Photo: Harrysong Was Caught Washing His Cloths By Himself by Shortyy(f): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
he doesn't have washing and drying machine? as rich as he is?
Re: Photo: Harrysong Was Caught Washing His Cloths By Himself by shininglite(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nigerians are the most difficult people on earth...u do dem talk, u no do dem go still talk
Re: Photo: Harrysong Was Caught Washing His Cloths By Himself by Janet101(f): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
So...I do my laundry myself Too

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? / Watch And Download: Olamide's Performance At Gtb/etisalat Easy Save Concert / How Sad...a 34-year-old Man, Solomon Ajisafe, Has Been Arrested By The Police Fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.