Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. (3285 Views)

Pic: 4 Bdrm Semi-detached House With BQ @ Ologolo Opposite Agungi For / ** 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex In Ologolo / Agungi Lekki ..N 40m ( + Pix's)** / Quick Sale Of Residential Plots At Ologolo Opposite Agungi Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Two units of semi detached 2 Bedroom Flats @ Ologolo Town, by Igbo Efon/Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki is available for rent.
Features

2 Tenants in a compound.
Car park
Bore-Hole
Semi tilled big Kitchen with marble top.
Fully tiled Living room and rooms.
Kitchen Cabinets.
Wardrobes
Single toilet/bathroom fully tiled.
Separate tanks and electrical sources for each tenant.
Fully Fenced Premises.

Asking 2 years @N550k per year. + 5% Agency and Commission
Total Package=N1.21M

For further inquiries and pix call - 08186496908

Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by laudate: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Please post pictures of the property so that we can verify if these claims are real. Thank you in advance. undecided sad sad
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by Hipsymoi: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pls can u post pics of the apartment? Urgently in need of a 2 bedroom apartment
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
I am the owner and it is real. I will post pix by weekend. You can reach me on whatsapp if you need it immediately.
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
I will upload others later

Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by WPCPROPERTY: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2015
deking:
I will upload others later

Okay,Please call me on 08164968133 and add me on whatsapp on with 08128221026. Let work together.
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Toilet and bath Pix

Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Still Available.
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
S/A

Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
still available.
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Still Available

Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Still Available
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Still Available.

Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by ifyalways(f): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
You are the landlord. You are asking for two years rent and also agency commission

Kontinu.

1 Like

Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Thank you for your comments.

The agency is not mine. It for people I have appointed to keep watch of the place. This is why it is at the minimal amount of 5%. The commission obviously will go to my lawyer for the paper works for the agreement and other related paper matters to be agreed on.

I believe judging by the location of the property, the features I have tried to give to the apartment and the current value of properties generally, this is one of the best bargains you can get.

Price was initially fixed at 650k. But I decided to review to 550k because I considered the former price an overkill for a 2 bedded. You could do your search and check how much it costs to rent an apartment around Agungi.

still Available
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2015
still available

Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by laudate: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2015
That Ologolo road is heavily flooded at this point in time. You would need a truck to get access to the place right now, and even that truck might still sink in some areas of the road. undecided
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by danowena: 4:21am On Jul 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy Nice!
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by laudate: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
danowena:

Honestly speaking, Ologolo town is in a prime location. However, the major shortfall is the access road. They have magnificent buildings springing up and one can't help but wonder why their landlords can't unite in repairing the road or atleast making it motorable. They rather use the beach road which could be difficult to use if not with a 4WD vehicle. Or use the igbo-efon access road.

After paying taxes, generating your own light and water, as well as paying land use charges, where would you get additional funds to construct the roads from, if you are a landlord?? shocked

Even the Igbo-efon area that you mentioned, their roads are bad...only the major access road leading into the community is passable.
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by danowena: 4:41am On Jul 21, 2015
wink wink wink
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by cleric(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nice house. I pray u av God fearing tenants.
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
danowena:

That is the challenge with the Lagos system. Unfortunately unlike Igbo efon I mentioned, Ologolo does not have any passable road to her community. Like I suggested,making the road passable is not to be an individual effort but a communal project to better their own lives.
Once the road leading to that community becomes motorable, the rent will increase and it will make the lives of those living there better. Do you know most people can't drive directly to their compounds when it rains? If the landlords are to wait for government to do it then they will have to wait for a very long time. I am of the strong opinion that if the landlords are to contribute money, they can jointly make that place easier to access.

Thank you all for the analysis, though somewhat exaggerated.

The community is accessible by road even during rainy season. However there are two major portion (recently filled with rubbles) that are always a source of concern especially the front of the Baale's Palace spanning about 10 metres.

The community can be accessed through Ologolo Main Entrance itself (Just Before Agungi Bus Stop), Igbo Ifon, Via Jakande and through Bar-Beach Road.

The goodnews is that plans are on the way to fix the road once the raining season is over. We hope this materializes in the shortest possible time.
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by danowena: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by laudate: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2015
danowena:

@ deking , I sincererely apologise for mentioning all these here. It is not good for your marketing. So I have deleted all my comments here. Kindly unquote me so that previous comments will not appear as a quote in your comment. I hope laudate will unquote me as well.
We can discuss the bad state of roads in this ologolo area on another thread instead.

I plan to delete this comment as well so please don't quote it.

Huh?? Unquote you?? Why?? shocked

And how are the comments about the road bad for his marketing?

Isn't it better for any prospective client or tenant to know all the pros and cons before making a decision?

In fact, such threads are beneficial as they provide sufficient info on a property to anyone interested in taking out a lease.

It is not Deking's fault that the road is bad. He is not responsible for the rate of disrepair on that street. undecided

The location is still a central location and people live in that axis. So what is the issue, here?

I am not going to unquote you, oh!! angry
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
laudate:

Huh?? Unquote you?? Why?? shocked

And how are the comments about the road bad for his marketing?

Isn't it better for any prospective client or tenant to know all the pros and cons before making a decision?

In fact, such threads are beneficial as they provide sufficient info on a property to anyone interested in taking out a lease.

It is not Deking's fault that the road is bad. He is not responsible for the rate of disrepair on that street. undecided

The location is still a central location and people live in that axis. So what is the issue, here?

I am not going to unquote you, oh!! angry

@danowena Many thanks but I agree with Laudate that it is fair for people who wish to pay for anything to know the pros and cons. I will rather leave the appartment without tenants than deceive anyone into putting their money where they would regret.

Even if I don't have a tenant for the next two years. I know I will eventually recoup my investment as that location is prime and I have done due diligence to the best of my ability to ensure that the building is solid and would be enjoyed by any prospective tenant.

In all I thank you both for keeping my post alive. I am honoured.

pix of the living room below

Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
Still Available.

Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by laudate: 12:12am On Jul 23, 2015
deking:
Still Available.

Bros, is green your favourite colour? cheesy Anyway, it looks good on the exterior, but it is a bit too heavy for the interior as it makes the inner rooms look dark.

Would you give permission to the prospective tenants to change the colour if they wish to do so?
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2015
This is Nigeria and Nigeria is Green.

The real images are not dark I can assure you. But you know we all have different choices.

Sure I will give my permission to the tenant to repaint to taste.
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Still Available
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by laudate: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
I have just forwarded your details to a client of mine who needs accommodation in that area. Is the building still available for lease? If one person wants to rent both flats, can any discount be given on the rental value? undecided

Kindly confirm.
Re: To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ologolo, Agungi Bus Stop, Lekki. N550k PA. by deking(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Many thanks.

The building is still available.

Discount can be arranged if we can reach an agreement.

The major thing for me in all these is the personality of the tenant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Any One Show Me A Mordern 3bedrooms/4flats Plans & Latest Design / Fashion On Decoration---Wood Grain Ceramic Tile / 5kva Solar Inverter With 8 Solar Panels SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.