Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Nostalgia! See How Elder Sister Bullied This Poor Girl (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nostalgia! See How Elder Sister Bullied This Poor Girl (photo) (865 Views)

My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! / Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nostalgia! See How Elder Sister Bullied This Poor Girl (photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
It may have happened to u or u may have bullied someone in the past.

After cooking a delicious meal, the elder sister dished large portion of the meal into her plate, finished the 1st round, then again the 2nd round only to keep sending this poor girl on errand like....

1; go and buy me recharge card.
2; go and and turn TV antenna at the back yard
3; go and select beans
4; fan my back am feeling hot

1 Share

Re: Nostalgia! See How Elder Sister Bullied This Poor Girl (photo) by SAMBARRY: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
grin
Re: Nostalgia! See How Elder Sister Bullied This Poor Girl (photo) by Zi: 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
If you must take pictures, why not that of the elder sister ni? I hope she is not your girlfriend and you are at the background making fun of her with her sad Repent!

1 Like

Re: Nostalgia! See How Elder Sister Bullied This Poor Girl (photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Zi:
If you must take pictures, why not that of the elder sister ni? I hope she is not your girlfriend and you are at the background making fun of her with her sad Repent!

U are funny o!
But what u said sounds like the truth.

But some wicked sisters dey o!

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope With Your Job While Pregnant / How To Face My Worst Nightmares..pls Advice / Advice To Ladies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.