Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,406 members, 7,836,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Enter Here Only Serious People Not Scamers.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enter Here Only Serious People Not Scamers.. (1140 Views)

I am Looking For 6 Serious People Interested in Home Based Business in Nigeria / Non Oil Products For Export - Urgently Needed .. Only Serious People Need Reply / 100% Money Making Scheme. Serious People Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enter Here Only Serious People Not Scamers.. by Abdul4rl22(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
PLEASE AN PLEASE I WANT SOMEONE TO GUIDE ME ON A GOOD BIZ ONLINE/OFLINE BIZ
Re: Enter Here Only Serious People Not Scamers.. by Abdul4rl22(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
any1?
Re: Enter Here Only Serious People Not Scamers.. by MsSantaClaus(f): 4:19am On Jun 06, 2015
Hi what kind of business, product based or not?
Re: Enter Here Only Serious People Not Scamers.. by Abdul4rl22(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
MsSantaClaus:
Hi what kind of business, product based or not?
any whch one can u teach me??
Re: Enter Here Only Serious People Not Scamers.. by chijiok121: 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
There's a big opportunity in town. No more need to keep roaming about for few/non-existent jobs. You can work from your home, and at your own pace. With a one-time entry fee of just 4k, you get admitted into Nigeria's first online business school that pays. You heard me right! Here, you get tutored on entrepreneurial and business skills, as well as personal development. And your earning potential with their system is mouth-watering, running into millions. For more information, and to register, click this http://www.chijiok.lifeskillsonlinebiz.com It's very very legit. Payment is every Thursday. You can't regret this. It's for serious-minded people, not doubters.
Re: Enter Here Only Serious People Not Scamers.. by Brownzola(m): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hello Mr, i salute your courage as one who want to have financial freedom like Bill Gate and co. Let me use this opportunity to introduce our business to you. We need to say it privately through this whatapp no. 07035071971. Blv me if you can do the business as youre supppose to you will thank me within 3month. On FB My full name is Abidemi Blessing Kayode. Pls note: the business can be started with atleast 36k and above. So bear in mind. I will be expecting. Have a nice time. POWEH
Re: Enter Here Only Serious People Not Scamers.. by Abdul4rl22(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
still in need of more. i hate pple askin abt moni
Re: Enter Here Only Serious People Not Scamers.. by dav8id(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Abdul4rl22:

chia ur dream na big one ooogrin grin

Re: Enter Here Only Serious People Not Scamers.. by NnamdiN: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2015
Abdul4rl22:
you spend money to make money.

Gimme your whatsapp number. Wanna share something with u
Re: Enter Here Only Serious People Not Scamers.. by Abdul4rl22(m): 7:47am On Jun 09, 2015
NnamdiN:
you spend money to make money.
Gimme your whatsapp number. Wanna share something with u
Re: Enter Here Only Serious People Not Scamers.. by Abdul4rl22(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2015
MrChukwudiChuks:
I suggest you go into 1st grade London bale business. Fashion is something that moves everywhere. If you get stuffs like ladies chiffon tops & gowns, bags and even Tshirts.
You can make a really good profit from it by rewashing, ironing and refolding to make it not look like okrika.

The good thing about this business is that though they are fairly used clothing's and stuffs but 1st grade bales are neat and original quantity brands that you can get from top stores in the UK so you are actually selling original designers stuff and not aba made.

You can start this business with N80k for a 55kg bale that will contain between 400 to 500 pieces of clothing items. Imagine you even sell the 400 pieces at N500 only, you are already talking of making N200,000 from one bale, that's N120,000 profit from your investment of N80k.

All you need to do is get a reliable supplier or you can get from Katangua market in Lagos because I know you might not want to go to Cotonou if not thats were you can get even cheaper prices.

I am venturing into the business big time but I am still discussing with my contact in Cotonou. We are arranging to meet as he is coming to Nigeria for his dads burial in Abia state so after the burial we are to meet in Lagos and go to his warehouse in Cotonou together. Once I can establish a good business relationship with him and I see that one can be getting good bales from him and then he is reliable, I intend also be helping people anywhere in Nigeria that can't travel to Cotonou buy from there and also help them send it to their various locations.

If all this works out well I believe there is so much money to be made in this business once your supplier is genuine and reliable and has good stuffs not rags.

I hope this helps and I wish you best of luck.
tnx so much..
Re: Enter Here Only Serious People Not Scamers.. by Abdul4rl22(m): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2015
anyoda biz??
Re: Enter Here Only Serious People Not Scamers.. by Eccentrica(f): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2015
It's a good decision you've made, to be financially free is something we all crave for. You can venture into online importation, that is what I do couple with some other online marketing and blogging. Importation business is the real deal now, because if you lay your hand on a good importation guides that explains where and when you can order for cheap goods and how you can get them transported to where you want, believe me on the next six months you will singing a different song. You can contact me on 07030700332 if you wish to get the guide and other necessary things that will help you kick start.
All the best
Re: Enter Here Only Serious People Not Scamers.. by hedgesfun(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2015
Eccentrica:
It's a good decision you've made, to be financially free is something we all crave for. You can venture into online importation, that is what I do couple with some other online marketing and blogging. Importation business is the real deal now, because if you lay your hand on a good importation guides that explains where and when you can order for cheap goods and how you can get them transported to where you want, believe me on the next six months you will singing a different song. You can contact me on 07030700332 if you wish to get the guide and other necessary things that will help you kick start.
All the best
in other words you are an info marketer and not an importer. hmmmmm
Re: Enter Here Only Serious People Not Scamers.. by ebony3soul(m): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2015
i want everybody to know about this lucrative business i started few months ago with just 36k, i came across this business too on nairaland, i am always thanking God and the admin of this website for the day i came across this wonderful post that has transform my life, guy believe me this is not a joke at all, what if i tell you i am earning minimum of 10k daily to my Access bank. everybody can do this business, just be open minded, you dont need a lot of capital to start this lucrative biz. IF YOU ARE OPEN MINDED AND YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY DAILY LIKE ME message me on whatsapp 08063156779 for more info

Re: Enter Here Only Serious People Not Scamers.. by vaniesexy: 8:52am On Jun 10, 2015
you can invest a minimum amount of 6,600 and watch how it does the magic of generating incomes to you....I need not more than 100 people who r ready to change their financial statues and are also ready to invest the 6,600 into this real biz....chat up with me on whatsapp 08161679285, only serious minded pipl should contact me

(1) (Reply)

Conducting Feasibility Studies In Nigeria-by Innovatia Consulting Limited / Gov Elrufai Commissioned 108,000 Litres Of Yoghurt Per Day Factory In Kaduna / Do You Know Pig Farming Is A Very Lucrative Business? Here Are Some Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.