Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures (36825 Views)

MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 X555 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hey All grin

I got to unwrap this beauty last week.
I give it to Tecno, when it comes to packaging and aestethics, they try.

Lately, I've been exposed to some smartphone brands that do not operate in Nigeria and when it comes to Packaging, Tecno stands out.

A round of applause for them cheesy

Okay, to the business of the day.

We see a shift from what we know of the C9.
The back of the phone has a metal build.

There's the fingerprint scanner.

And the pouch is very different from what we are used to from Tecno mobile.

Even the shape of the SIM ejector pin is different this time.

I saw two flash lights beside the secondary camera and something that looks like a ringer flashlight at the rear camera...this is in addition to the usual camera lens.

Now, I understand why some folks were spreading rumours that the CX has four cameras.

Talking about the feel of the phone. Well, if I say I'm not impressed, I'm lying.

One thing I wasn't happy about was the idea of sacrificing one simslot for SD card.
Like seriously angry

I aired out my complaint and I was taught how to merge SD card and internal memory on a one time basis. More on this later.

There's one speaker at the bottom right hand corner, but the sound it produces gives impression there are speakers on all sides of the phone. More on this later.

The earpiece is the normal type. I have decided not to use it. grin

The charger is a 2.0A type. Means enough battery juice in a short time.

There's no physical key.

Generally, in terms of design, I see major improvements.

Will same be said about it's performance? Please stay tuned to this moniker for more information.

For now, I'll just let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

Have a fabulous week Dearieskiss

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
More pictures after the cut cheesy

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
And this is what the screen looks like at first impression.

P. S
I snapped the pic with the front camera.

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Tallesty1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nice
Teeboi56:

Tuhaleh to tecno I love d phone badly cos na him I dey use he be like iPhone 6
I agree it's a nice Android phone based on Nigeria standard but please.

Stop insulting iPhone 6

28 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by ollah2: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
The front looks hideous but the back seems better.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
ollah2:
The front looks hideous but the back seems better.

lol
which kyn hideous?

fear God biko.

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by ollah2: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
MizMyColi:

lol
which kyn hideous?

fear God biko.

I fear Him, so I say the truth
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
ollah2:

I fear Him, so I say the truth

Design wise. The phone looks dapper.
That is the truth according to the book of smartphones.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by ollah2: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
MizMyColi:

Mind sharing "that book of smartphones"

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
cheesy
It's in my head.

Only the chosen get to see it

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Elnino4ladies: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
I love the phone

How much pls?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by bastien: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
MizMyColi:
cheesy
It's in my head.

Only the chosen get to see it
last time dey dash u Phantom 6,now u don open their new phone, which one u go dash me ma'am
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by veekid(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2017

cool
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by sureinfo: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Present here
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Goldenheart(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Team Gionee!

10 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by jeeqaa7(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Where my whistle?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Dandsome: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
With the way they're going, one day we'll see a phone with 124mp camera

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by jeeqaa7(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
Where my whistle?.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by JewelRegi(f): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
My love for phantom 6 wnt die.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by jmoore(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
Epistle without price.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by 2shur: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
If it's nota note 5.. Samsung s7 or iPhone 7 then it's nothing.worthless copycats China techno

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
MizMyColi:

Smart babe.

You trick others into buying Tecno crap but you run back to buy Xiaomi and other superior products. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by solid3(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Tecno has always been a wack phone. And it's mostly for low class people.

Although, this one looks kind of nice.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Pritypussi(f): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
I can never use Tecno again in my life. Crappy chinco fone.

Click on the clock and you'll see clock has stopped working. No stopwatch, no timer nothing.
Even the SD cards are useless when apps can't access them.

Shey na design and metal body we wan chop? Gullible Nigerians too giving them confidence to keep producing crap

11 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Kakamorufu(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
ego ole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. / TECNO Moves To 9th While Apple Slips To 4th In The List Of Top Smartphone Makers / Top Android 3d Hd Games Under 50mb With Download Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.