Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Pls Who Has The Best Hosting Service? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Who Has The Best Hosting Service? (481 Views)

Do Wordpress Offer Hosting Service? / Why Domainking Is The Best Hosting Company In Nigeria / I Need Best Hosting Company For Social Network Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Has The Best Hosting Service? by ABDamola(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pls am working on a site presently and my client says it will be launched nxt week...

I dnt wana mak a mak of d past(NaijaWebHoster did me and ma clients den bad tins)...

So pls who s d best web hoster in Nigeria in terms of everytin(fastness, tecnical support,Cpanel, etc)...

Tanx all!
Re: Pls Who Has The Best Hosting Service? by agohmamuda(m): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
I've read all u've written. Stick with British Airways or Air France. Arik sef dey try too.
cheers.
Re: Pls Who Has The Best Hosting Service? by ABDamola(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
agohmamuda:
I've read all u've written. Stick with British Airways or Air France. Arik sef dey try too.
cheers.
Its nt in ma habit 2 attact anyone's character!
Bt am sorry u r out of ur senses!!!

If u knw u cnt proffer solutn and u do nt knw anyfin concernin d mata, y nt jus walk away?
Re: Pls Who Has The Best Hosting Service? by agohmamuda(m): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
ABDamola:

Its nt in ma habit 2 attact anyone's character!
Bt am sorry u r out of ur senses!!!

If u knw u cnt proffer solutn and u do nt knw anyfin concernin d mata, y nt jus walk away?

Wat if i told you; these people can burst through concrete walls;
Re: Pls Who Has The Best Hosting Service? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
the truth is that no hosting company is perfect, the key thing is customer care. if they can pick your calls when you need help or to solve something for you. then they are OK. somany webhosting company don't pick calls even some foreign host. have used about 5 hosting companies in Nigeria and I give it to www.ihostnigeria.com just try them . 100% uptime guarantee ,good customer care, they always pick calls.
Re: Pls Who Has The Best Hosting Service? by resultcase(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Check ss6.net they r very reliable.
Re: Pls Who Has The Best Hosting Service? by buziy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
have you try rockghana.com they have free and paid hosting
Re: Pls Who Has The Best Hosting Service? by Dmayor7(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
i will advice you go for a foriegn hosting company. By that, you will be rest assured that you will always be tended to promtly when ever there is issue which is rare.

I know of a good host with affordable plans and high value. That is the host i used.

Before i migrated to this host, i compared and contrasted between many other hosting companies and came to the conclusion that this is beats other in price and value they give. I hosted my site there, and since last year till now i never have any cause to send them an email talk more of calling there customer care line. My site is always fast and up-time always.

Visit www.namecheap.com and see for yourself.

What am telling you is just what i experienced and not heresay or whatever.

(1) (Reply)

Online Business Tutorial: THE E-BUSINESS INDEPTH / Free Email Marketing / How Some Bloggers Answered These Questions And Expressed Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.