Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr (44004 Views)

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by viazi: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
viazi:
can I join the group? Which bundles are U guys rocking on the P7000? Is any one using the BB Imei Tweak? Kindly respond

?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by swisscarter(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
BluePop Theme For Elephone P7000 (only) by SwissCarter✔

NB:
This theme only work for latest elephone rom update (i dont know what will happen if you flash it on old rom)

Themed Apps

Framework-res
SystemUi
Settings
Clock
Gallery (not fully themed)
Camera (only shutter bg)
Messaging App
Contact
Dialer
Browser

=>Added
If you noticed i removed the "G" and "3G" network type✔

Credits
_________

God Almigty For the Strength And Grace
XDA forum
Cyanogen
Blue Pop Theme Dev
Jeff Rivera (Material Rom dev)
M.a.a.dr
UNDERGROUND
Material Rom Group
Stephen Anthony Geonzon
Pablo Pabs
Aniruddha Pathak

How To Flash

You Must be rooted and have custom recovery installed
▪Boot into recovery
▪Install zip from SDcard
▪Select "BluePop theme"
▪Then install

▪Scroll to wipe menu
▪Wipe Cache
▪Wipe Dalvik Cache
▪Reboot✔✔

Theme Link

Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9dtaTfo4O7SNHZsSkkyRDQ4Znc/edit?usp=docslist_api

Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vhykio0u5qavmi/BluePop_Theme_EP7000.zip?dl=0

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by swisscarter(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
More ss

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by viazi: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
@ All, my GLO BIS (Tweaked BB IMEI) only work on BBM, WATSAPP, INSTAGRAM BUT REFUSED TO WORK ON BROWSER, GOOGLE SEARCH, PLAY STORE ETC, I NEED HELP AND SUGGESTIOND PLS. The funny thing is that when I use hotspot on Laptop, it works on all apps perfectly. Phone is P7000 grey unrooted.Kindly advice
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by rust6(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Two weeks Elephone p7000 plus tempered glass and charger still new phone still new and rooted not even a scratch show your interest by calling 08176142873 price 45500 naira
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by degreaterone: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Between ulefone be touch 2 and Elephone p7000 pls?
And which is the nicest color of p7000 for a man?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by rust6(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
degreaterone:
Grey man mine too is grey
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by Youngzedd(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
degreaterone:

Ulefone Be Touch 2 grey.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by Jeffy1206(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
See my signature...

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by degreaterone: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Youngzedd:

Ulefone Be Touch 2 grey.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by Henrybright(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jeffy how far
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by Silvani(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Baroba:
http://www.androidheadlines.com/2015/06/featured-review-elephone-p7000.html

Good review, these Chinese companies are sticking it to the Samsung's, htc's of this world..

Finger print scanner for $230, that's unheard off.. Great

I even saw a phone of $150 with fingerprint sensor, android lollipop etc at everbuying dot com
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by Silvani(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Please help, am trying to make a choice between Elephone P7000 and Ulefone Be Touch 2 but it is very difficult for me.

Can someone please suggest which is better based on the following:

* Built quality and appearance
* Camera quality
* Android version and future upgrade
* OTA update support
* Smart gestures like c for camera etc
* Battery life not capacity (the one that can last longer and charges faster)
* Richer display
* The one that doesn't heat up
* Handles games better
* Better speaker quality and so on.

I will prefer especially those that uses the two phone to share to advice me based on their experiences.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by DidiLove1: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Silvani:
Please help, am trying to make a choice between Elephone P7000 and Ulefone Be Touch 2 but it is very difficult for me.

* Camera quality
* OTA update support
* Richer display
* Handles games better

I will prefer especially those that uses the two phone to share to advice me based on their experiences.

Thanks

My brother am in the same dilemma but find myself gradually leaning towards the Ulefone BT 2. I even watched a BT 2 review on youtube where the reviewer pointedly blamed Elephone for misleading on the specs of the P7000.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by Silvani(m): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
DidiLove1:

My brother am in the same dilemma but find myself gradually leaning towards the Ulefone BT 2. I even watched a BT 2 review on youtube where the reviewer pointedly blamed Elephone for misleading on the specs of the P7000.

Since we were in the same dilemma I guess will will also lean towards same direction of Ulefonr BT 2. Hahahahaha

Em, when it comes to Elephone the company can really surprise one. Before the P7k launched I even read on their forum that some may ship with SONY IMX114 camera instead of the stated SONY IMX214 as a result of shortage in supply and fans were even happy and praising them for making that revelation saying that if it were before they would simply add the IMX114 sensors to the phones and ship them with any announcement.

And according Android Authority review thay said the OTA support is fake as the P7k does not supported it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by Jeffy1206(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Silvani:

Since we were in the same dilemma I guess will will also lean towards same direction of Ulefonr BT 2. Hahahahaha

Em, when it comes to Elephone the company can really surprise one. Before the P7k launched I even read on their forum that some may ship with SONY IMX114 camera instead of the stated SONY IMX214 as a result of shortage in supply and fans were even happy and praising them for making that revelation saying that if it were before they would simply add the IMX114 sensors to the phones and ship them with any announcement.

And according AndroidCentral review thay said the OTA support is fake as the P7k does not supported it.
not true.it support ota update very well... That was a initial problem but it was fixed immediately to enable Ota updates.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by Silvani(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
Jeffy1206:
not true.it support ota update very well... That was a initial problem but it was fixed immediately to enable Ota updates.

Android Authority wrote and I quote "the default firmware on my review device had a glitch in that
while it says it supports OTA updates, it actually doesn’t. The phone checks for updates and even downloads the new software but when it comes to actually updating it I get an error, “Your system was damaged, wireless update disabled!”.

just as the starter of this thread and many other people complained. But it may have been fixed though...
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by swisscarter(m): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Silvani:

Android Authority wrote and I quote "the default firmware on my review device had a glitch in that
while it says it supports OTA updates, it actually doesn’t. The phone checks for updates and even downloads the new software but when it comes to actually updating it I get an error, “Your system was damaged, wireless update disabled!”.

just as the starter of this thread and many other people complained. But it may have been fixed though...
it has been fixed already..... I updated my ROM not less than two days ago
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by Jeffy1206(m): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Silvani:

it was fixed after just 2days of its release... The newer versions now update without problems...
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by Silvani(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2015
swisscarter:
it has been fixed already..... I updated my ROM not less than two days ago

Jeffy1206:
it was fixed after just 2days of its release... The newer versions now update without problems...

Nice to know that it has been fixed. Thanks for educating me grin grin grin

Oya back to the matter as seen below this line...

Silvani:

* Camera quality
* OTA update support
* Richer display
* Handles games better

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by Teedeechian(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2015
Silvani:

I even saw a phone of $150 with fingerprint sensor, android lollipop etc at everbuying dot com
NAME OF THE PHONE PLS.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by Silvani(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Teedeechian:

NAME OF THE PHONE PLS.

Oukitel U8

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by Jeffy1206(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mind you this phone clock only 1ghz... If you are game freak stay off.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by Jeffy1206(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Henrybright:
Jeffy how far
you got your phone right? grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by Silvani(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jeffy1206:
Mind you this phone clock only 1ghz... If you are game freak stay off.

Yes 1ghz but its quad-core nah. However this review video will tell you more playing games on this phone... https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8xGdXLfju-k
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by Jeffy1206(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Silvani:

Yes 1ghz but its quad-core nah. However this review video will tell you more playing games on this phone... https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8xGdXLfju-k
I watched one like that the games lag wella.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by warribadtguy(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
lanre88:
Please if anyone have an issue with their p7000 you can holla me or chat me for assitance.

Flashing rom, rooting etc.

Enjoy your beast. I can't get enough of mine yet.

Bro, I need ur help.. My beast arrived yesterday and I have tried to dial on code to check airtime and shii like that, it connects as calls, what do I do.. ALSO I want to know if tweaking imei to use glo is possible? Thanks bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by magicfingers009: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
After consulting here I tried to update my P7000, and got the error msg "your system is damaged. Wireless update is disabled". Can anyone help with this please? And again. I noticed that the phone get so hot while using it and freezes a lot. Is there anyone with a similar experience?

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr by swisscarter(m): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2015
magicfingers009:
After consulting here I tried to update my P7000, and got the error msg "your system is damaged. Wireless update is disabled". Can anyone help with this please? And again. I noticed that the phone get so hot while using it and freezes a lot. Is there anyone with a similar experience?
scroll up to previous pages it has been fixed...that's the purpose of a thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Guy Snaps Himself In A Ghastly Accident / Operamini4.4 Browser / Did You Get This Message From MTN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.