Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

My Dream Is Possible - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Dream Is Possible (613 Views)

Website/app Design And Development Is Possible With Us / Hi,im A New Here. If It Is Possible Post Business Info Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dream Is Possible by GBAworld(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
''Change is difficult but often essential to survival''
Les Brown.

The truth is no matter what change the present Government made now or in future, if many Nigerians refuse to change their thinking or work on their mind, they might not experience the change.

So this is what I want you to do as from today, Dream Big and tell yourself ''My dream is possible'', believe in yourself , pray for the present Government to do their part and never you ignore your part by working on yourself.

You can Start thinking of how you'll be the next success story, dream big and I guarantee you , Your Door Of Greatness Will Be Open!

(1) (Reply)

Newly Arrived Directly From The U.s Toyota Camry(spider) In Phc..view Pics. / Businesses You Can Start With Less Than N10,000 / I Need A CAC Accredited Person, Who Already Has An Online Account ASAP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.