Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Businesses You Can Start With Less Than N10,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses You Can Start With Less Than N10,000 (611 Views)

10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 / 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Businesses You Can Start With Less Than N10,000 by TopFlightCeo: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
When I hear people still shouting of unemployment in this present day and age it baffles me how some people can’t just recognize the massive job opportunities surrounding them. A lot of people are so gifted and blessed with intellectual wealth that they have no business going to work under anyone. While some others are just looking for the easy way out by resuming and closing in an office while contributing little or nothing and get paid at the end of each month.

Below are some businesses you can start with as little as N10, 000. I know a lot of people will doubt me but time won’t permit me to type step-by-step how you can start each of these businesses and make a reasonable income (way more than what you will earn as an employee working for someone else) at the end of each month once you remain dedicated, focused and hardworking. However, you can send a mail for consulting services on how to start, grow and succeed in any of the below businesses and even others you might be considering starting.

Here are some of the businesses you can start with as little as N10, 000 or even less.

Mobile Food Vendor
Office Stationery Suppliers
Artwork Sales Person
Car Hire Service
Home / Office Cleaner
Makeup / Head Gear

READ MORE http://topflightceo.com/?p=552

(1) (Reply)

Won't You Make Use Of A 25k Voucher To Equip Your Home & Office Today? / . / SYNTECH Global Oil Treatment Product-how Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.