Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Who Knows About Kits Technologies? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows About Kits Technologies? (1009 Views)

Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? / Who Knows About Multistream Global Resources Limited @ Ibadan / Who Knows About Cornerstone Insurance Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About Kits Technologies? by Habisoye: 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kits technologies invited me for interview.
I Don't know if dey ar real, but I heard they'r ICT firm, that means there is no different btw an ICT firms and technologies firms.
And if they'r real who av idea about salary structure!
Please help ur fellow nairalander
Re: Who Knows About Kits Technologies? by mikkzy30(m): 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
What position did u apply for?
Re: Who Knows About Kits Technologies? by Habisoye: 4:17am On Jun 06, 2015
I applied for Administrative Officer, and I was ask to come for interview on Monday.
Don't even know what they ar into exactly
Re: Who Knows About Kits Technologies? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2015
Habisoye:
I applied for Administrative Officer, and I was ask to come for interview on Monday.
Don't even know what they ar into exactly
KITS Technology provide Internet services, they are internet service provider ISP. They do installation, training and sales.
Re: Who Knows About Kits Technologies? by olabanji88(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2015
Kits somewhere around palm avenue am sure they have enough capable hands for an administrative officer cause they have a very big training school called experts world I believe there is something fishy if there ex student are not taking the job I trained with TTC in surulere a little bigger than kits dey invited me for series of interviews in various companies which I attended but along the line I found out they wanted to exploit me giving me jobS and wanting to take like 50% of the salary kit am sure is similar is not an ISP they might install ISP equipment but don't own dem just shine ur eyes I uld advice u still go and see what's up
Re: Who Knows About Kits Technologies? by Habisoye: 11:43am On Jun 06, 2015
@Olabanji.....its true they are ICT company, but the amazing tin is dat their building is poor, they'v a old building structure without even tinking of renoovation as most companies do..
And also they ar using old window AC and all dia staffs both directors are 'teblik' I hope u know wat dat meanz...
Now the question is should I naw say I want to quit my present job cox they want to pay 30k higher Dan my present company..but the fear now is dat am wondering if dey won't be owing salaries to staffs cox d building indicates dat they'r stingy.
OMO! Am confuse oo
Re: Who Knows About Kits Technologies? by bonjel75(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
@Abisoye please did you attends their interview? If yes, how was it and what is the outcome?
I got a text from them to come for interview on Friday with kits....Please let me know if worth something dying for.
Re: Who Knows About Kits Technologies? by henrijin: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
and they sent me an sms this evening to come for an interview tomorrow. al iz well

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For An Account/admin. Officer. / Latest Teaching Jobs In Lagos At Atlantic Hall International School / Urgent Teaching And Non-teaching Jobs At All Saints' College Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.