Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Task Bar Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Task Bar Problem (499 Views)

What To Do When Your Laptop Or PC Wireless Network Has A Red X On The Task Bar / How To Use Windows 10's Task View And Virtual Desktops / I Need A Bar Management Software Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Task Bar Problem by Sunnie7777: 12:09am On Jun 06, 2015
The task bar on my laptop has disappeared. I have check all d setting but can't decipher the problem. This problem started after I gave out my laptop to someone to use. Pls help
Re: Task Bar Problem by Tolzeal(m): 6:24am On Jun 06, 2015
Sunnie7777:
The task bar on my laptop has disappeared. I have check all d setting but can't decipher the problem. This problem started after I gave out my laptop to someone to use. Pls help

Take your mouse down ?
Does It appeear?
Re: Task Bar Problem by litaninja(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2015
I'm assuming its a windows computer? If it is, minimize all your windows, press the windows button, the start menu should pop up. Note the area where the menu pops up from, your taskbar is within that vicinity. Take your cursor to that are of the screen, possibly move as far off the screen as you can, your cursor should change to the double-headed arrows. Simply drag outwards to resize. If the bar is "locked" in, right-click where the bar is underneath, click the "lock the taskbar" option and then resize outwards.

(1) (Reply)

Please Computer Gurus / How-to-get-more-blog-comments / Help Facebook Cannot Open In My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.