Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected (42206 Views)

8 Websites You Must Visit Daily In Nigeria / Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This / Ibos Are Connected With The Israelites-----see Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lastdon02:
Fiverr.com
yahoo.com
gmail.com
facebook.com
nairaland (i use NL to test my internenet speed) lol

By refreshing or clicking randomly... grin
Re: Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected by StarboyMichael(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nairaland.com
Google
Dealdey.com
Facebook.com
Re: Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected by RYSB: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
1. Bellanaija
2. Volvs.com
3. Facebook
4. Twitter
5. Channels Tv
Re: Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected by Lastdon02(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Imanuelle:

By refreshing or clicking randomly... grin
Clicking...
Re: Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected by enubee(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2015
lanre316:
1.Nairaland
2.Facebook
3.YouTube
4.Google plus
5.Kickass Torrents(for latest movies, TV shows and softwares)
Pls guy am avin problem downloading file from that kickas torrent site. Pls can U̶̲̥̅̊ shed some light
Re: Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected by lanre316: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2015
enubee:

Pls guy am avin problem downloading file from that kickas torrent site. Pls can U̶̲̥̅̊ shed some light

Are you using Android or PC?
Re: Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected by wunderkiind(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy:

Swoons .wakes up .. faints again
Wow... Hey Missy smiley
Re: Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected by ohafiaboi(m): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2015
zaho1:
Drop the 5 Naija websites you always go to anytime you feel like browsing.
Mine are :

1. www.Nairaland.com

This is the home to forget about your sorrows and put up some smile. Nairaland is the place to meet different categories of people with different mentality. One major factor of nairaland is the fact that everyone has the opportunity to express themselves and report happenings in their area.

2. www..ng

The once forum turn blog is sure a good place to pass time, stay updated with the current release in music and happenings.

3. www.lindaikeji..com

The most successful blogger in naija blog is pretty sure the blog where all the females spend their web time. although i am just a walka pass member of the blog i think the content their are awesome to read.

4. www.bellanaija.com

Hmmmmm..... To be continue

Drop your own list of websites you normally do visit.

www.tweedybee.com
www.bet9ja.com
www.windrawwin.com
www.nairaland.com
www.facebook.com
Re: Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected by Schoolguy9(m): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
1. Facebook.com

2.. Www.Fellownaij.tk

3. S-G Blog-
Http://Schoolguyng..com

that's it.
Re: Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected by elixirnigeria: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected by Anikishaya(f): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2015
1. Facebook 2. Nairaland 3.Jobberman 4. Ngcareers 5.Kaymu
Re: Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected by NOPNG: 12:30am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected by enubee(m): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2016
lanre316:

Are you using Android or P
C?
On my blackberry bold 5

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Longest Car In The World With A Swimming Pool (pictures) / Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria / Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.