Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

I Want To Eject My Tenant - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Eject My Tenant (609 Views)

Understanding Your Rights And Obligations As A Tenant / Whose Responsibility Is It To Empty The Septic Tank? Landlord Or Tenant? / Help!!! My Tenant Is Standing Between Me And The Sale Of My House! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Eject My Tenant by olusegunogunde: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2015
I have inherited tenant which am not comfortable with so I decide to eject him.. I met a lawyer and I served him a notice of six month eviction notice, his rent expire on Feb. 2015, and I served him a notice before the expiration of his rent, the notice was served on first of Dec. 2014 and the six month notice expire may 31st..my tenant went ahead and reply my lawyer through his lawyer that he agreed to move out but I should be considerable enough to give him a period of not less than 18 month so he can resettle elsewhere considering his children and business, he is an inherited tenant which I don't have any agreement with, I have only deal with him a year though he had been staying in the apartment for 12 years, he had agreement with my father before he died and the property has been manage by my elder ones ever since until 2013 when the property was shared, so it a new landlord now.. after the expiration on of thee first quit notice that was served which expired on may 31st, another letter has been served to move out within seven days which is to expire on 11th of June. my lawyer want me to go to court with him because he has not shown any sign of moving neither did he bother to reply the lawyer, I need advice, serious advice please because I need this apartment for my change in status of life.
Re: I Want To Eject My Tenant by boboLIL(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2015
Y ar u ejectin him? Tel him reas0ns he needs t0 leave....12yrs in dah buildin....? Dats a difficult task 0h....
Re: I Want To Eject My Tenant by olusegunogunde: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2015
@bobolil..am not comfortable with him, he is using the apartment for both residential and office... nowadays he is using part of the staircase for tailoring.. he is a manipulator.. and he has succeeded manipulating him once, and that is the reason why am using lawyer... I want him out...
Re: I Want To Eject My Tenant by boboLIL(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2015
olusegunogunde:
@bobolil..am not comfortable with him, he is using the apartment for both residential and office... nowadays he is using part of the staircase for tailoring.. he is a manipulator.. and he has succeeded manipulating him once, and that is the reason why am using lawyer... I want him out...
alryt....since yhu termed him a manipulat0r,,, sue him....let yhur lawyer d0 the needful in a peaceful way...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20 & 40 Hectares At Idu Industrial Area 1 Extension Abuja / Need A SELF CONTAIN Around Surulere / For Sale : Newly Built Estate Of 10 Units Of 5-bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.