Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

What Happens On The Onome Rig At Cms Bus Stop - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Happens On The Onome Rig At Cms Bus Stop (1308 Views)

Did Donald Trump Really Rig US Elections? / What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? / What Happens To CNN If TRUMP Wins US Presidential Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens On The Onome Rig At Cms Bus Stop by xdamson: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2015
I was on my way home from V I yesterday when i spotted a detached rig in the middle of the lagoon just beside CMS bus stop. Onome was written on its side. There is no connecting power line to the rig but there is electricity there. the rig is so detached that you can only get on and off with a boat. Then i begin to wonder. Does anyone knows what actually happens here? Pls, do share if you know.
Re: What Happens On The Onome Rig At Cms Bus Stop by Ovaiegbe(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2015
The Rig Onome is an oil drilling rig and had been in offshore drilling operation. it runs its own generating plant and has all the compliments of a live-in work place. It is probably stationed at CMS for maintenance or it may be waiting for its next drilling contract.
Re: What Happens On The Onome Rig At Cms Bus Stop by xdamson: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Oh! Really that's wonderful. So you mean the rig is moveable?

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Fighters Get This 'Special' Surprise After 8 Women Lift Up Their Burkas... / Will There Be Wwlll Or Not ? ( Must Read) / BREAKING: Donald Trump To Visit Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.