Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures (6815 Views)

The Biggest Scammer / I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) / EFCC Arraigns 19-year-old Suspected Internet Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by kevoh(m): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
nonaira:
Funny thing, I just read the scammer's old post, the bastard in question even had the audacity to call an Igbo guy 419.Thief. grin grin Typical Yoruba Thief. Yoruba and fucking stealing, they are like twins.

At OP to be honest, you gotta admit you should be blamed as well. Why would you transfer money to someone you don't know especially a f2king Nigerian. You should have known better. When you deal with any, emphasis on Any Nigerian make sure you request to see the product, test it out and make sure it works and finally, have the product in your hand before giving any form of money to the seller. Don't trust a Nigerian. You should blame yourself as well for what transpired
Lol, Oga Calm down! The OP is not to be blamed. Check the OP's Id, the OP is more of an EFCC personality than a scammed victim personality. He's actually helping to create awareness!
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by AnneMomoh: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Oga its proverbial, the content is not taken in its literal context

Chubhie:
If 99 days is for the thief and one day for the owner then, a wise thief will probably eliminate the house owner before he gets the one chance or steal enough those 99 times and buy a judge against the weakened owner.

It should be 99 days for the owner and just one day for the thief cos of complacency on the part of the owner to keep watch 100% of the time.
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by anibo2(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
I've been following this issue since last year when it started. One thing is certain, lagtech is not in the states. I believe Jimmy is lagtech and lagtech is jimmy. Getting a USA phone number is much easier today thanks to apps on smartphone. The individuals involved are to be blamed cause they kept on ranting on niaraland instead of taking serious steps. Some even threatened to use black magic on him and gave him countless ultimatum, una be Massob?
Get jimmy arrested and you all will know the truth...shalom
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by Chubhie: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Oga its proverbial, the content is not taken in its literal context
My bad for lifting the content out of the container literally like a thief in the night. Mind educating me on the proverbial aspect Milady?
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by NnamdiN: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
nonaira:
Funny thing, I just read the scammer's old post, the bastard in question even had the audacity to call an Igbo guy 419.Thief. grin grin Typical Yoruba Thief. Yoruba and fucking stealing, they are like twins.
At OP to be honest, you gotta admit you should be blamed as well. Why would you transfer money to someone you don't know especially a f2king Nigerian. You should have known better. When you deal with any, emphasis on Any Nigerian make sure you request to see the product, test it out and make sure it works and finally, have the product in your hand before giving any form of money to the seller. Don't trust a Nigerian. You should blame yourself as well for what transpired
it's not as if we just woke up one day and decided to dump money into lagtech's account. He had been delivering laptops and phones before all of a sudden we started experiencing delays and before we could say jack, the whole thing stopped. My first order with him was almost 200k and he delivered on time. I also had more orders after that one and he still delivered. It's even hard to believe we've been scammed. I don't know what's going on anymore, I still have over 100k in cash and goods with him since last year, just like every other person involved in this mess, we just want our money or goods back.
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by simdam500(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
Oya people that have fallen victim should report here
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
meforyou1:
Nairaland biggest scammers are in the auto forum. I fell victim of it once. And said never again
I was scammed 300k on December 31st last year in the Technology section, till now, nothing has been done about the scammer....I'm still alive, one reason to be happy.
D guy go don spend d money finish since.
I stopped buying stuff online thru ds guys, I still av goods with Jimmy sef.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
nonaira:

No be only Yoruba dey steal, all tribes do, no cause tribal wahala here.
Mikkyangel does the kinda thing lagtech does nd he delivers.
Check his profile out
https://www.nairaland.com/mikkyangel
Even this same Lagtech delivered my 130k laptop sometimes last year....I really dunno what's wrong with him.
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
jimmy4x:

I was scammed 300k on December 31st last year in the Technology section, till now, nothing has been done about the scammer....I'm still alive, one reason to be happy.
D guy go don spend d money finish since.
I stopped buying stuff online thru ds guys, I still av goods with Jimmy sef.

1st bold.... shocked shocked......

2nd bold is the best way to go
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by simdam500(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
I just went to read the comments on that thread, though I don't want to judge him yet considering how long his thread trended shocked

And he his just two days offline...

*looking sternly*
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
pablomaria:

1st bold.... shocked shocked......

2nd bold is the best way to go
Lol....not my money tho buh I still suffered in a way, wanted to buy 2 of my coursemates bad asss laptops for dere architectural designs, 150k each....!
I had to pay 150k back to dem to share it.
These guys on nairaland make it easier for us, Nigerians to shop USA stores online....na y we dey use dem.
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by ololo12: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
@Anibo- if I remember vividly, you did bought some iPhones from the States, through this lagtech guy right? And he delivered. So what went wrong?

anibo2:
I've been following this issue since last year when it started. One thing is certain, lagtech is not in the states. I believe Jimmy is lagtech and lagtech is jimmy. Getting a USA phone number is much easier today thanks to apps on smartphone. The individuals involved are to be blamed cause they kept on ranting on niaraland instead of taking serious steps. Some even threatened to use black magic on him and gave him countless ultimatum, una be Massob?
Get jimmy arrested and you all will know the truth...shalom
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by chidekings(m): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
kayzat:
Lagtech is a big thief and he must be brought to justice. I hope Seun and all his mods will atleast keep that thread open.

Cc: Resourceman, chideking, fashrola, vstuffs, balogunsam, NnamdiN, Gowaga68 et al

Mistakes are made,not that it was intentional ,let's just say we fell into a cheap scam,but with steps been taken by us ,before long justice will prevail .
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by anibo2(m): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
ololo12:
@Anibo- if I remember vividly, you did bought some iPhones from the States, through this lagtech guy right? And he delivered. So what went wrong?

Nah I didn't, though I almost made the transaction but I changed my mind and I had to use the other guy.
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by NnamdiN: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
anibo2:

Nah I didn't, though I almost made the transaction but I changed my mind and I had to use the other guy.
the other guy's attitude then pushed most of us to the supposedly friendlier one. Too bad we got burnt.
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by anibo2(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
NnamdiN:
the other guy's attitude then pushed most of us to the supposedly friendlier one. Too bad we got burnt.

The other guy I was talking about is chino. I only did few transaction with him and I took the back seat to observe and I don't know if he is still delivering like he did. I was among the few ones that enjoyed free shipping grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by goldedprince: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2016
Only idiots get scammed. In this present world, only the wise can survive
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by yemzcosmetics: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2022
Pls avoid this young lady because she is a thief.i bought and paid for an item she posted online(olist).she gave me a fake address in which does not exist in agege area,pls I just want the citizen of the country to be careful.This is her picture and I also guess this is her son.pls repost and public it everywhere because you can also be a victim..woman self dey scam ooooo

Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by yemzcosmetics: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2022
Her name is precious Eze. Infact she is also a fake distributor to the herbal drink called odogwu bitters ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alfa Sleeps With A Mad Woman, Collects Her Watery Pussy In Ibadan( Video) / Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. / Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.