Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Incase You Are About To Judge A Guy Based On His Phone. Look At Otedola's Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Incase You Are About To Judge A Guy Based On His Phone. Look At Otedola's Phone (684 Views)

Nigerian Guy Based In South Africa Posted Unclad Photos Of Himself / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incase You Are About To Judge A Guy Based On His Phone. Look At Otedola's Phone by balash(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2015
Incase you are about to judge a nigga based on his phone. Look at Otedola's phones.

Re: Incase You Are About To Judge A Guy Based On His Phone. Look At Otedola's Phone by buygala(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2015
Moral of the Story..

1- The hood doesn't make the monk sad

2- Life is too short not to enjoy it... Otedola can afford a jet as his toy, so he may have lost interest in the 'lesser pleasures' which a nice phone can give...but if I am not as rich as him, but I can afford a good phone as my own toy, there is no reason for me not to indulge myself grin ... Call it 'enjoying myself according to my size' smiley

3- Things are not what they always appear to be... It's possible that his customized diamond-encrusted iPhone is safely tucked away in one of the pockets of that expensive suit cool
Re: Incase You Are About To Judge A Guy Based On His Phone. Look At Otedola's Phone by Hotstew(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2015
Nice
Re: Incase You Are About To Judge A Guy Based On His Phone. Look At Otedola's Phone by saxwizard(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2015
my nokia torchlight still intact. ...
Re: Incase You Are About To Judge A Guy Based On His Phone. Look At Otedola's Phone by pussygotlips: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2015
Hehehe excluding igbo girls
they are hyper sensitive to money matters,

if you like work with only boxer they will know.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Things/mannerism People Display On Nairaland ;D / Missing Girl. / The Most Sang Song In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.