Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,938 members, 7,956,531 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

The Rays...short Story By Richard - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Rays...short Story By Richard (518 Views)

The Promise Keeper ( A Story By Uncutz) / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rays...short Story By Richard by richardohiemi: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2015
They streaked down,golden immortal soldiers from the city of the sun....fiery,decked in glistening armour and comparable only to the ethereal.Their spear ends and long arms groping at mortality...the weak and the strong, the mother and the child, the sinner and the saint...none was spared from it's beautiful cruelty,but aye why the cruelty?..For these soldiers as bright as they shone exuded,emanated,exerted and excreted their outright dominance....a backlash of heat,this was their identity, this was the sound of their heels that never marched,this was the spearpoint that never pierced.Aye,it was heat.Heat so severe it was blinding,causing the lush emeralds beneath my feet to crinkle,shoulders of men that stood so tall to stoop so low,casting shadows that threw cities into darkness.........Oh this magnificent streak of yellow where does thou march to?..I stood gazing at this line of well organized soldiers,following their movement with my mortal pupils.When will they stop marching?,when will this war end?,when will they stop streaking from the city of the sun. Alas princess Dawn must be overthrown so that the Prince of darkness could blacken these cruel rays...for with darkness comes cool terrors that are more bearable than the scorching flame!

(1) (Reply)

. / Penastory: 25 (A Poem) / A..l.i...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.