Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Who Remembers This Important Exam Weapon? ;D - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Remembers This Important Exam Weapon? ;D (579 Views)

Who Remembers This "Voltron, Defender Of The Universe"? / A Husband's Greatest Weapon. / A Wife's Greatest Weapon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Important Exam Weapon? ;D by yuncka: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2015
was going through my old stuff and found dis lovely piece.

i know its still in vogue but I cant help but flash back to the days in senior secondary wen dis wonderful instrument saved the day.

it was the only scientific calculator that went to art exams. it had the tendency to carry definitions and small key points that became handy in the exam hall. it also had inbuilt equations and formulas.. plus the leaflet attached to the cover that also helped ease tension in the exam hall. the funny tin is dat most teachers didnt know wat was going on, or why we come into the hall wit calculators.... grin

so, let me hear our take on this...

Re: Who Remembers This Important Exam Weapon? ;D by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2015
Why are you asking "who remembers", like it's some old device?
For you information, people still use it in schools both secondary and tertiary institutions.
Re: Who Remembers This Important Exam Weapon? ;D by yuncka: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:
Why are you asking "who remembers", like it's some old device?
For you information, people still use it in schools both secondary and tertiary institutions.

helo miss, pls learn to read through before attacking..... did U skip the second line? pls go back and read...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Amazing: Advice Her What To Do. / Ibadan Family House / 4 WIVES: This Is Something To Think About!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.