Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

A Wife's Greatest Weapon. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife's Greatest Weapon. (12286 Views)

See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / A Husband's Greatest Weapon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2015
I think the reason most wives have issues in their marriages is because they don't put to use their greatest weapon.

A wife's greatest weapon is stooping to conquer. It sounds foolish but that's the truth. Men have ego and the solution to that is stooping to conquer. A man responds to a submissive woman.

Find the secrets of wives whose husbands listen to them.You will find out that such wives understand this mystery.

What do you think is a wife's greatest weapon?

3 Likes

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by 5minsmadness: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2015
I think we all know what a wife's greatest weapon is angry

4 Likes

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by ArchEnemy(m): 10:14am On Jan 27, 2015
What about her ability to take care of her home and her man?
What if she is so submissive but the home is so unkempt, she is a poor cook and so on

3 Likes

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2015
5minsmadness:
pls tell us
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by 5minsmadness: 10:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Lateralmaths:
pls tell us
Don't worry, be patient. The 'wives' will soon come and exhibit the weapon on this thread angry

7 Likes

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2015
ArchEnemy:
What about her ability to take care of her home and her man?
What if she is so submissive but the home is so unkempt, she is a poor cook and so on
if she is submissive, then she can be corrected.Which means she is teachable.

7 Likes

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2015
5minsmadness:

Don't worry, be patient. The 'wives' will soon come and exhibit the weapon on this thread angry
OK I am waiting grin
5minsmadness:

OK I am waiting
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2015
A wife's greatest weapon? Are women now soldiers fighting imaginary wars? So if women have weapons do men have weapons too?

7 Likes

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by 5minsmadness: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:
A wife's greatest weapon? Are women now soldiers fighting imaginary wars? So if women have weapons do men have weapons too?
Oya op, e don start angry Come and answer question angry
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Weapon could also mean asset. We are not talking of weapons of war but weapons for building and keeping homes.

1 Like

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2015
Lateralmaths:
I think the reason most wives have issues in their marriages is because they don't put to use their greatest weapon.

A wife's greatest weapon is stooping to conquer. It sounds foolish but that's the truth. Men have ego and the solution to that is stooping to conquer. A man responds to a submissive woman.

Find the secrets of wives whose husbands listen to them.You will find out that such wives understand this mystery.

What do you think is a wife's greatest weapon?

How do you know that all wives who have issues in their marriages do so as a result of unsubmissiveness? Did you conduct a survey on that?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:

How do you know that all wives who have issues in their marriages do so as a result of unsubmissiveness? Did you conduct a survey on that?
most wives do not understand the power of stooping to conquer.
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by anthoniaz(f): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2015
Be submissive, pamper him(he likes it when I eat with him in d morning before he goes to work as early as 5:30amgrin, I must be the one to wear him his socks, I must hug him before he leaves e.t.c), always do the things he likes, keep the house clean, cook good meals for him, treat your inlaws with love and respect (you must treat him with respect too ) wink

2 Likes

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2015
Lateralmaths:
Weapon could also mean asset. We are not talking of weapons of war but weapons for building and keeping homes.

Keeping homes or keeping marriages? Is it just the wives that are responsible for keeping marriages?

9 Likes

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2015
Lateralmaths:
most wives do not understand the power of stooping to conquer.

You have not answered my question. How do you know that all issues in marriages are as a result of unsubmissiveness? Give proof. give surveys conducted on that.

8 Likes

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Keeping homes or keeping marriages? Is it just the wives that are responsible for keeping marriages?
you go like quarrel pass food o. homes and marriages are the same in this context. its not the sole responsibility of one party to keep the home,true. But it pays if each partner sees it as his or her sole responsibility.
note: this thread is just talking about wives.

3 Likes

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You have not answered my question. How do you know that all issues in marriages are as a result of unsubmissiveness? Give proof. give surveys conducted on that.
not all issues, most issues.

1 Like

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by 5minsmadness: 10:53am On Jan 27, 2015
Lateralmaths:
you go like quarrel pass food o. homes and marriages are the same in this context. its not the sole responsibility of one party to keep the home,true. But it pays if each partner sees it as his or her sole responsibility.
So now have you found out what a woman's greatest weapon is? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2015
anthoniaz:
Be submissive, pamper him(he likes it when I eat with him in d morning before he goes to work as early as 5:30amgrin, I must be the one to wear him his socks, I must hug him before he leaves e.t.c), always do the things he likes, keep the house clean, cook good meals for him, treat your inlaws with love and respect (you must treat him with respect too ) wink

you dey try.
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2015
5minsmadness:

So now have you found out what a woman's greatest weapon is? cheesy
quarrel and bad mouth? Na, those are weapons of mass destruction.
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by anthoniaz(f): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2015
Lateralmaths:
you dey try.
If that's a compliment, thanks.
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2015
Lateralmaths:

Your created a thread and so you must be ready for constructive criticism and varying views different from yours. Its a good thing you know that the job of keeping a marriage lies with both a husband and a wife. My problem with your post is that you generalised without concrete knowledge of what you are saying. You still have not answered my earlier question so it shows you dnt have proof to deliberate on your stance. You are not in every home to know what kind of issues faced by all women in Nigeria. Marriage is damn too complex and multi faceted for you to narrow most issues to be caused by unsubmissivesness afterall men are not jesus. Just as our faces are different so also are our problems.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2015
Lateralmaths:
not all issues, most issues.

That is not an answer. Im still waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2015
5minsmadness:
her mouth, I think. And that's a double entendre cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Your created a thread and so you must be ready for constructive criticism and varying views different from yours. Its a good thing you know that the job of keeping a marriage lies with both a husband and a wife. My problem with your post is that you generalised without concrete knowledge of what you are saying. You still have not answered my earlier question so it shows you dnt have proof to deliberate on your stance. You are not in every home to know what kind of issues faced by all women in Nigeria. Marriage is damn too complex and multi faceted for you to narrow most issues to be caused by unsubmissivesness afterall men are not jesus. Just as our faces are different so also are our problems.
I counsel people and I hear a lot abt marital problems. On this thread I am talking to just wives. I created another thread addressing just husbands.
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by pickabeau1: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2015
5minsmadness:

The weapon that can lift up and destroy at the same time grin grin

Here to read comments
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:

That is not an answer. Im still waiting.
Ephesians 5.22-28
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Lateralmaths:
I counsel people and I hear a lot abt marital problems. On this thread I am talking to just wives. I created another thread addressing just husbands.

So comparing the number of people you have counselled to millions of others you have not, is that enough to conclude that most issues are as a result of unsubmissiveness?

7 Likes

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2015
Lateralmaths:

Ephesians 5.22-28
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

This is still not the answer to my question. We know this scripture very well but very few people practise it.

8 Likes

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by 5minsmadness: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin

Calm doooooooooown.
The op created two threads. One for men and one for women. No one is arguing here. The op is asking what is the greatest thing a woman can do to keep her home happy. Check out the male thread.

2 Likes

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2015
5minsmadness:

grin grin grin

Calm doooooooooown.
The op created two threads. One for men and one for women. No one is arguing here. The op is asking what is the greatest thing a woman can do to keep her home happy. Check out the male thread.

Then what are you doing in this thread? Are you a wife? im not addressing you but the Op. I am not arguing with anybody. we are simply discussing. U dnt like it? Head to your thread made for you. Oya!!

7 Likes

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by 5minsmadness: 11:38am On Jan 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Then what are you doing in this thread? Are you a wife? im not addressing you but the Op. I am not arguing with anybody. we are simply discussing. U dnt like it? Head to your thread made for you. Oya!!
Yes ma! grin
Op you are on ya own grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute / Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation / Home On The Rock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.