Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Need Loan For Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Loan For Importation Business (597 Views)

Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? / Access Loan For Personal/buisness / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Loan For Importation Business by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
hello house , please i need loan, i want to start importion business with it, if any can or know ware i get loan should help.
i realy need source of income and stop asking from relative s always.

thanks God bless you as i wait for your comments
Re: I Need Loan For Importation Business by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Bro, its not worth it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Loan For Importation Business by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tydies:
Bro, its not worth it.
why sir?
Re: I Need Loan For Importation Business by ireti35: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Eboy343:
why sir?
My advice start with any little amount that you can easily raise yourself from 10k to 20k.
Re: I Need Loan For Importation Business by sluvy4tune(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Thou I had other funds at my disposable, I started importation biz with just 15k cheesy

I am very sure that's not the kind of loan you want.

Start with whatever you have.
Re: I Need Loan For Importation Business by Chizin(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Firstly, you did not say how much you need.
Secondly, are you talking about Mega Importation or mini importation. As for mini importation, you can start it with N15k to N25k and grow it to million within a year with the power of compounding and right information.
Re: I Need Loan For Importation Business by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
ireti35:

My advice start with any little amount that you can easily raise yourself from 10k to 20k.
if i can raise d amount u stated i wouldnt av to look for loan
Re: I Need Loan For Importation Business by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
thank u all i wish i could raise such amount single handedly, but i dnt the means too, this mini importation is the only business venturing into for the first time. and 50k will be ok,

(1) (Reply)

The Open Kitchen Catering Services (oks) / Pls Gurus In The House And Nairalanders Help A Brother In Need. / Please What Are The Steps To Take Before Selling On Jumia Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.