Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Woman Caught Grinding Her Husbands Friend In Hotel Room. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Caught Grinding Her Husbands Friend In Hotel Room. (1433 Views)

Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured) / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Caught Grinding Her Husbands Friend In Hotel Room. by msoreo(f): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
The rate at which our married women of these days indulge in promiscuity is so sad and sickening........

READ MORE : http://msoreoafrica..com/2015/06/woman-caught-grinding-her-husbands.html
Re: Woman Caught Grinding Her Husbands Friend In Hotel Room. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexual Immorality is becoming more fashionable by the day.
only few men could boast they are the only men in their wives' lives.
And only a few could boast about the paternity of thier children.
The results of DNA test nowadays are very disturbing.
Re: Woman Caught Grinding Her Husbands Friend In Hotel Room. by vecman22(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Old news
Re: Woman Caught Grinding Her Husbands Friend In Hotel Room. by Jenny1010(f): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
No pix ? Click link?

=

Lubbish undecided
Re: Woman Caught Grinding Her Husbands Friend In Hotel Room. by EfemenaXY: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jenny1010:
No pix ? Click link?

=

Lubbish undecided

Na so na.

Just another desperate blogger on the loose.
Re: Woman Caught Grinding Her Husbands Friend In Hotel Room. by cococandy(f): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Whatever.
Africans are polygamous in nature.
This isnt news
Re: Woman Caught Grinding Her Husbands Friend In Hotel Room. by Moana(f): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
cococandy:
Whatever.
Africans are polygamous in nature.
This isnt news
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Grinding Her Husbands Friend In Hotel Room. by Moana(f): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
I blame that man for disrespecting his friend's marriage, what kind of nonsense is this? He has no respect whatsoever for the bro code angry
You better be careful of the friends you make, then can ruin your marriage for you.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Camilla Brook Preparatory School!!! Carers Of God's Treasure / Healing The Hearts You've Hurt / Please Help, I'm About To Lose My Long Built Reputation Wt My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.