Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. (13366 Views)

Farm Creatures That Will Help Your Farm / Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
It’s quite amazing all these comments.
It’s time to speak up
I feel your pain and anger Mr Kennysbst, but I am also angry with you because you wrote that you know I know Doctorisa so well, that is true but my anger with you is when you tried to paint a picture linking him to me. When you were doing your negotiation and transaction with Wale (doctorisa) did you involve me? So why linking me with him now? I understand that sometimes emotion cloud common sense and disturb logical reasoning.
I sell and rent out farmland. That’s my business. I got to know Wale through nairaland like most of my other clients. He was setting up and managing farm for people, that was his business and I dealt with him accordingly. It’s a pity he turned out this way. He is a young, promising, hardworking guy who got carried away. He caused real financial pain for some people. A major example is the case with Stanchuks. I don’t want to go into that. I have tried every means possible to reach him but he’s been avoiding me. His closure of his nairaland account won’t change the facts on ground. In fact how does he intend to hide and run in this age? Will he also close his facebook and other social media accounts? What a st upid move!

And to you, kennysbst let me be frank. I hate that you disrupt my thread with this. You should have stayed with the thread you created on this issue. You should be doing your campaign on your thread not here. You should be gunning for doctorisa and not my thread. Okay?
When did Lagos become a bad place for business because someone stole your money while getting on a BRT? (Hope you know BRT?) When did all pastors become devil agents because of Pastor King Issue in Lagos (That’s if you read paper or ever watched TV) When did all Ogbomosho become scammers and dupers because of you and doctorisa.
I share in your grief. I understand your pain. But I am an objective person. We must all face reality.
@ others can we now move on? God Bless!

4 Likes

Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
hotmas911:
It’s time to speak up
I feel your pain and anger Mr Kennysbst, but I am also angry with you because you wrote that you know I know Doctorisa so well, that is true but my anger with you is when you tried to paint a picture linking him to me. When you were doing your negotiation and transaction with Wale (doctorisa) did you involve me? So why linking me with him now? I understand that sometimes emotion cloud common sense and disturb logical reasoning.
I sell and rent out farmland. That’s my business. I got to know Wale through nairaland like most of my other clients. He was setting up and managing farm for people, that was his business and I dealt with him accordingly. It’s a pity he turned out this way. He is a young, promising, hardworking guy who got carried away. He caused real financial pain for some people. A major example is the case with Stanchuks. I don’t want to go into that. I have tried every means possible to reach him but he’s been avoiding me. His closure of his nairaland account won’t change the facts on ground. In fact how does he intend to hide and run in this age? Will he also close his facebook and other social media accounts? What a st upid move!

And to you, kennysbst let me be frank. I hate that you disrupt my thread with this. You should have stayed with the thread you created on this issue. You should be doing your campaign on your thread not here. You should be gunning for doctorisa and not my thread. Okay?
When did Lagos become a bad place for business because someone stole your money while getting on a BRT? (Hope you know BRT?) When did all pastors become devil agents because of Pastor King Issue in Lagos (That’s if you read paper or ever watched TV) When did all Ogbomosho become scammers and dupers because of you and doctorisa.
I share in your grief. I understand your pain. But I am an objective person. We must all face reality.
THKS bro hotmas for clearing the air on this issue .God will surely catch dr. isa ooooooooo.
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by Nigeranderson: 6:17am On Jun 15, 2015
here is what I got when I typed his name on facebook

Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by saliubello(m): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
hotmas911:
It’s time to speak up

Good. With these response you make us belief you are not a part to his fraud. Please shed more light on his relationship with you as i see doctorisa quoting your email details.

" this is one of our mistake then,we help client to look for land
and also manage for them...things are much more better now
hastom green city now have its own land both for sale and for
lease with adequate security...mr hotmas might not be able to
answer this question because he is not fully involve then...mr
anderson you have no problem having your farm in
ogbomoso...hastom is big and better now....you can mail
hastomnigeria@gmail.com for inquiry about cashew
plantation....
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by ishayaauta(m): 4:14am On Jun 16, 2015
sir, i've seen your reputation for a while now. plz is it possible for me to get about 10-100 hecters for a 5yrz leasing contract, n what is the cost of accommodation there?
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 5:09am On Jun 16, 2015
ishayaauta:
sir, i've seen your reputation for a while now. plz is it possible for me to get about 10-100 hecters for a 5yrz leasing contract, n what is the cost of accommodation there?
Yes, it is possible. Accommodation is very cheap here. Good morning.
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by kennysbst(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2015
hotmas911:
It’s time to speak up

a

1.First of all Mr Hotmas have met you in person with Dr isa and I once had ur phone number on my lost sim.
2.You were aware when Dr isa was using ur picture and a tractor on this forum to convince clients on this site and even whatsapp
3.You and DR isa started looking for client at same time on this forum even b4 Agriculture sector commence but Dr isa has less cost of running than u do.
4.I once called you about the less price from Dr isa and you said you guys work together but u are not involve in his business.
5.Their was a day I got delayed like One and half hours by Dr isa at ogbomosho while I call u and u promised me he will get to me soon and that was truth. so that is a clear significant that you know where about of each others.
6.Coming to your post is to get you aware and am looking forward to more of your actions and reactions because u can't tell me you don't know all this is going on,on your environment and yet you still want pple to believe ogbomosho is the right and best place for clients to come in.who knows who the next victims may be or lost from such approaches if not dealt with right now.

I reserved my comment but looking forward to how you will deal with the issue cos much more will I still do to counter anyone coming from ogbomosho.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by ishayaauta(m): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2015
hotmas911:
Yes, it is possible. Accommodation is very cheap here. Good morning.
tnx sir, so hw mch will it cost me sir for 10 n 100 hecters 4 d 5yrs leasing?mrnin sir n lastly must I know how to speak Yoruba?
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
ishayaauta:
tnx sir, so hw mch will it cost me sir for 10 n 100 hecters 4 d 5yrs leasing?mrnin sir n lastly must I know how to speak Yoruba?
Thanks. you can drop your mail to receive the information you seek. You don't have to speak Yoruba by force.
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 6:51am On Jun 17, 2015
Agriculture is the frontier. Farming is the feeling
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by ishayaauta(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2015
hotmas911:
Thanks. you can drop your mail to receive the information you seek. You don't have to speak Yoruba by force.
my mail is ishayaauta@rocketmail.com i may also like to know if the land needs clearing and the cost of clearing of both 10 n 100 hecters tnx sir.
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
ishayaauta:
my mail is ishayaauta@rocketmail.com i may also like to know if the land needs clearing and the cost of clearing of both 10 n 100 hecters tnx sir.
All you need will be in the mail. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 6:25am On Jun 18, 2015
The third reason............loading..........
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
A cleared land at Hastom Green City farm, Ogbomosho.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
hotmas911:
A cleared land at Hastom Green City farm, Ogbomosho.
WAOOOOO THIS IS GREAT WELLDONE BRO
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by ishayaauta(m): 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
hotmas911:
All you need will be in the mail. Thanks
sir u did not incld the cost of leasing.
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 6:26am On Jun 19, 2015
ishayaauta:
sir u did not incld the cost of leasing.
Good morning. I've done just that
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
On Hastom Green City Farm, Ogbomoso.

Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 6:51am On Jun 20, 2015
Its a brand new day.
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by jaffxtra: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2015
hotmas911:
Its a brand new day.

what is the current cost of acre of land in Ogbomoso?
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
jaffxtra:

what is the current cost of acre of land in Ogbomoso?

Land is available at Hastom Green City, along Ogbomoso-Igbeti road. Ogbomoso. Price per acre is 70k
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy Sunday
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
hotmas911:
Happy Sunday
Hope today was fun. Tomorrow is Monday. Business time. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2015
grin grin
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
smiley
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 6:27am On Jun 23, 2015
Third Reason

Very Fertile Lands

How do you know whether a land is fertile or not? How do you know if a certain land has the capacity to adequately support a crop?

There are many ways many ways to go about it biologically, and chemically in the laboratory.

But one emphasis stands sure. If a land has not suffered from erosion which washes away nutrients and extreme drought which takes away all the moisture at a given time, it can definitely be considered good. That means the chemical components of the land soil hasn’t lost vitality.

In fallowing, farmers leave lands for months, even years, just to ensure that the soil gather its nutrient back. It always works, because during the planting season, activities like ploughing, ridging, among others has weakened it. Like humans, the soil rests during the fallow time, and when used again it becomes better.

If fallowing has worked for hundreds of years with farmers, how much more a farm never cultivated upon. I mean virgin lands.

At Hastom Green City, Ogbomosho, we sell very fertile virgin farmlands, most which has never experienced various farming activities before.

Our farmlands are so versatile that it supports all variety of crops from soya to beans; maize, cashew, cassava, cucumber, water melon etc. just name it.

We have the best.
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 6:22am On Jun 24, 2015
Very fertile lands

1 Like

Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
cheesy
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by Silvereze(m): 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
What of i buy the land and instead of farming i decide to erect a nice bungalow on it.
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 6:13am On Jun 25, 2015
Silvereze:
What of i buy the land and instead of farming i decide to erect a nice bungalow on it.
When you buy, it becomes yours. You can do anything on it. But remember its a farmland. And its advisable you invest in farming on it so that you can have it working for you.
Re: Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. by hotmas911(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Test Your Raw Cashew Nuts For Kor,nut Count,moisture Level,defective Rate / Top 17 Lucrative Farming Ventures In Nigeria & Africa In Order Of Significance / A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.