Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Muna Obiekwe - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Muna Obiekwe (14148 Views)

Nollywood Actor Muna Obiekwe Is Alive / Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure / Oge Okoye And Muna Ibekwe's Hot Scene In Blackberry Babes (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muna Obiekwe by amina1Luv(f): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2006
Hey guys what do You all think about Muna Obiekwe?

Wow the most handsome guy ever existed for me in nollywood.

He rules. smiley He's nice and down to earth. I like him.

Re: Muna Obiekwe by gigitte(f): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2006
thank God im not the only person that knows him, he was in one movie with ini edo and stephanie okereke
and yes he is HOT
better than all these jim iyke, des elliot and co
what other movies has he been in?
Re: Muna Obiekwe by joyblinks(f): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2006
haba, easy' the guy is not as handsome as u sound. he might be handsome but not as much as Elliot
Re: Muna Obiekwe by gigitte(f): 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2006
bwahahahahlaha, muna is hotter than desmond elliot any day any time, esp in the daytime!
Re: Muna Obiekwe by Priscila(f): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2006
I dont like his face at all.
Re: Muna Obiekwe by idiotsoul: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2006
i regreted signing in to see a hot guy. he is below average . He cannont compete
Re: Muna Obiekwe by queen2(f): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2006
lol, handsome indeed, handsome than desmond lol tongue
Re: Muna Obiekwe by kiki(f): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2006
oh this is muna he aiite he ain't all dat but he aiite
Re: Muna Obiekwe by ronkebaby(f): 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2006
he is just an ok guy. nothing near handsome and cannot be compared to desmond in the area of looks. sorry for my sharp remarks though, afterall beauty they say is in the eye of the beholder. so you are right, he is very handsome to u!
Re: Muna Obiekwe by dominique(f): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2006
First time i ever saw him was in a crappy movie with emeka enyiocha and i disliked him since then.
Its nonso diobi all d way.
Re: Muna Obiekwe by dominique(f): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2006
First time i ever saw him was in a crappy movie with emeka enyiocha and i disliked him since then.
Its nonso diobi all d way.
Re: Muna Obiekwe by amina1Luv(f): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2006
well all those who does not find him handsome.thats ya opinion.
afterall beauty lies in the eyes of the owner.
i just like the way he act,he's soooo ever calm in most of his films,even if he plays a role of a bad guy,yet till u can see some calmness in him and i like that caracter,i believe he's also like that in real life. smiley
Re: Muna Obiekwe by amina1Luv(f): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2006
gigitte some of his films are

arrows
enemies in love
clash of destiny
beautiful faces
Re: Muna Obiekwe by desiree(f): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2006
he's got a funny looking head a bit cone-shaped tongue
Re: Muna Obiekwe by Hotstepper(f): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2006
he is handsome for sho but da way he looks when looking at sum1 is hmmmmm
Re: Muna Obiekwe by amina1Luv(f): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2006
ofcourse desiree.he is handsome because of the way he is including his head,so without that cone shaped head he wouldn't be as handsome as he look.so u got a point there.lol tongue
Re: Muna Obiekwe by amina1Luv(f): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2006
hotstepper i must confess thats true.
but erm,i think he looks kind of  sexy when he does that,u know looking at u but seems he's looking somewhere else .lol.
and oh,already awarded him as the best kisser in nollywood
Re: Muna Obiekwe by gigitte(f): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2006
thanks amina

a picture doesnt not do muna justice. you have to see him in action for first. as aimna said the way he acts is so calm , his hotness and sexiness just grows on you. i nevr said he was fine. des just looks like a slob with that his big tummy and jim iyke looks like an area boy.
Re: Muna Obiekwe by kiki(f): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2006
amina1Luv:

i just like the way he act,he's soooo ever calm in most of his films,even if he plays a role of a bad guy,yet till u can see some calmness in him and i like that caracter,i believe he's also like that in real life. smiley

see thats one thin i hate about him he is too calm even where he is suppose to be hyper he just like u know he only got one character whereas an actor is suppose to be able to fit in differrent character
Re: Muna Obiekwe by Oracle(m): 12:29am On Sep 18, 2006
Muna is really good, he looks like a cool guy, so far i love the roles he portrays in movies
Re: Muna Obiekwe by raiderchic(f): 3:31am On Sep 18, 2006
i don't think he's dat cute. he's just ok.
Re: Muna Obiekwe by hotangel2(f): 3:38am On Sep 18, 2006
I think He's cute, but not like Hawt!
Re: Muna Obiekwe by hipcaramel(f): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2006
Muna does it for me. he's cool and he's so cool. did i mention that he's cool? well, if i didnt, he's cool. coolness does it for me everytime
Re: Muna Obiekwe by vinna(f): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2006
Come on ladies! how can anyone possibly compare Muna to Des or even Jim for that matter?

Lets be real, this guy is just ok. Maybe cool, but surely not someone you'll call handsome or Hot.

Or is it a case of once you become a celebrity you are automatically seen as HOT?
Re: Muna Obiekwe by hipcaramel(f): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2006
Jim Iyke certainly isnt hot; he's hardly luke warm. Des is ok; cute face, nice height but Muna's coolness is IT!!
Re: Muna Obiekwe by amina1Luv(f): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2006
thats your own gigitte
i don't think people just play their role because they know how to act and act in any role they will be put at.normally,and i mean normally,people act on roles they know best and normally also coupled with their caracters.and with muna thats the role he always play,never seen muna play in a film that he ever raped a girl or even hit them.but some other people play that role,meaning they can play that role best because somehow it's a bit in the blood and in real life probably doesn't even give a dam about a girl,or prob don't even respect them.

but hey wether handsome or no handsome.
i day feel the guy  big time.
waitin be your worries sha?
Re: Muna Obiekwe by amina1Luv(f): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2006
hipcaramel i agree with u.
Re: Muna Obiekwe by amina1Luv(f): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2006
kiki girl.see even if he has to play a bad guy,he does it allright,but yet still u jst see that prob inreal life he aint no bad guy.he act like a bad guy but somehow u still see the humbleness in him.
he talk sence into people's head rather than to shout or anything.
Re: Muna Obiekwe by Eurphoria(f): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2006
lmao

some ppl's taste is weird, hot? probably never seen better
Re: Muna Obiekwe by amina1Luv(f): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2006
eurphoria how do u mean?lol don't get u
Re: Muna Obiekwe by dennylove(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2006
amina1luv,let me break it down 4 you,just because you see the humbleness in him,doesn't mean is HUMBLE.just because he plays GOOD GUY in the movies doesn't mean he is a a goood guy all the time,just because he talks sense into peoples doesn,t mean he can't SHOUT OR BE AGGRESSIVE to peoples. and my piece of advice,never you VOUCH OR TRUST ANY BODY.AMINA1LUV.peace n one love.
Re: Muna Obiekwe by Orikinla(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2006
Muna Obiekwe is not even among the top five Nollywood hunks.

1. Ramsey Noah.
2. Jim Iyke
3. Pat Attah
4. Desmond Elliot
5. Nonso Diobi
6. Mike ( the fair fine guy with a jaw-breaking surname)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls / 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) / Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.