Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Paypal Joint Venture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Joint Venture (383 Views)

Dangote And Bill Gates Hold Joint Meeting With Gov Gaidam, Others In Yobe. Pics / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Joint Venture by dazekid(m): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmmn bosses, I got my UK paypal account limited and don't have any means of removing the limit as I don't live in the UK and as such don't have a UK address and also don't have a UK ID. I have $98 on it so I was looking into doing a jv with someone who has a UK bank account or maybe payoneer, as well as paypal, I need to send $45 to someone and $30 to another, so the person would help me make those payments and would withdraw the funds to his bank account/payoneer via paypal's terms.
I need to lift the paypal limit or be able to receive or use the funds(about $98)
Or sell the account with the cash to someone in exchange for the person helping me make payments online to some sellers.
So in total, you pay $75 for me and get $98 in return so you get a $23 profit for your troubles.
Anybody interested can skype me:dazekidbaba or call/whatsapp with the number on my signature. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Swazi To Naira / Real Estate Empowerment Summit / High Naira Exchange Rate Worries Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.